What gives fact checkers credibility?

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

?

Ummm..... FACTS? Substantiated facts? PROVABLE evidence? You know, all the stuff that was lacking when trump's lawyers tried to make a case for voter fraud?

That kind of stuff.

That said, all the provable facts in the world will still not convince the most hard core of the doubters. This group refuses to accept anything that does not align with the way they want it to be, facts be damned.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Ummm..... FACTS? Substantiated facts? PROVABLE evidence? You know, all the stuff that was lacking when trump's lawyers tried to make a case for voter fraud?

That kind of stuff.

That said, all the provable facts in the world will still not convince the most hard core of the doubters. This group refuses to accept anything that does not align with the way they want it to be, facts be damned.

Mister circumstantial time line statistical averaging kind of evidence where innocent people are made socially guilty of standing against ideology while mutually evolving when being eternally separated in biological order of occupying space so far.

Just now, sole result said:

Mister circumstantial time line statistical averaging kind of evidence where innocent people are made socially guilty of standing against ideology while mutually evolving when being eternally separated in biological order of occupying space so far.

Gibberish

Just now, calguy said:

Wrong. I can't stand mindless gibberish.

hey mindless is using one's own evolved fertilized cell that a brain was at conception and a body developed around by birth able to adapt with time never staying the same results twice.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

hey mindless is using one's own evolved fertilized cell that a brain was at conception and a body developed around by birth able to adapt with time never staying the same results twice.

As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience. A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.

There is no physical body, no matter what the conditions, that cannot achieve an improved condition. Nothing else in your experience responds as quickly as your own physical body to your patterns of thought.

16 minutes ago, calguy said:

Ummm..... FACTS?

Thats what we are discussing 

Substantiated facts? PROVABLE evidence?

It seems to me that fact checkers foe news sources use news sources to fact check.  This seems circular.

You know, all the stuff that was lacking when trump's lawyers tried to make a case for voter fraud?

Cases were never heard.

That kind of stuff.

The irregularities are neither explained nor in doubt.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience. A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.

There is no physical body, no matter what the conditions, that cannot achieve an improved condition. Nothing else in your experience responds as quickly as your own physical body to your patterns of thought.

what is new about life limited reproductions to one cycle per conception compounding into current populaition so far? Each addition to timing this species forward eternally separated now in exact biologicalic order of occupying space now.

It isn't imagining what else is possible, it is accepting living doesn't happen anyother way, but governing outcomes has limitless possiblities to deny now is eternity as practiced historically so far.

I am the second coming that is the antichrist to moses, mohammad, and jesus at the same time fulfilling Nostradamus's One Male prophecy. No genetic relation to the man either.  Just I understand how and why living doesn't exceed mutually evolving so far.  that simple.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, sole result said:

what is new about life limited reproductions to one cycle per conception compounding into current populaition so far? Each addition to timing this species forward eternally separated now in exact biologicalic order of occupying space now.

It isn't imagining what else is possible, it is accepting living doesn't happen anyother way, but governing outcomes has limitless possiblities to deny now is eternity as practiced historically so far.

I am the second coming that is the antichrist to moses, mohammad, and jesus at the same time fulfilling Nostradamus's One Male prophecy. No genetic relation to the man either.  Just I understand how and why living doesn't exceed mutually evolving so far.  that simple.

Oh Man.

Just now, calguy said:

Oh Man.

that looks like you recognized something you rejected as possible. Now you have to choose stay in character or stand against your ideology and all ideologies supporting humanities deceiving ancestries until extinction arrives.

My bet is you stay in character and security of mob rule.

Just now, sole result said:

that looks like you recognized something you rejected as possible. Now you have to choose stay in character or stand against your ideology and all ideologies supporting humanities deceiving ancestries until extinction arrives.

My bet is you stay in character and security of mob rule.

My bet is you will continue your mindless gibberish until you reach a temporary, but self satisfying mental orgasm.

36 minutes ago, sole result said:

Mister circumstantial time line statistical averaging ...

Here's the one statistic that actually counts around here Sole, and yes, you are a contributor to it:  post counts and member count.  @kfools thanks you for your participation, because whether anyone wants to believe this or not, your posts really do matter!

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Here's the one statistic that actually counts around here Sole, and yes, you are a contributor to it:  post counts and member count.  @kfools thanks you for your participation, because whether anyone wants to believe this or not, your posts really do matter!

They don't matter.

Just so you know. Neither does post count. 

Content matters. 

Just now, Skans said:

I am not an insecure person needing social validation for why I occupy space, but thanks for the post.  I will prepare for being banned again.