1 hour ago, kfools said:

Hah. 

I got the solution. 

You can post the entire article minus ONE paragraph once a day. In one thread a day. 

I'm handing you this pass as you never asked for anything of me....so I will grant you a privilege. 

Compromise makes the world go round.

Nobody else may have this privilege. If they ask why tell them "Fuck you kfools said so thats why." 

Sometimes good members get additional privileges. Just like good workers do.

Good day.

The scroll bar is my friend

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good lord you've lost it.   This is about copyright infringement.   A link to the article supplies all of the information you want to have shared.   

At this point all you are doing is spamming every thread with the same statement.   We get it already, you've made your point.   Its time to get over it and move on to something else.  

Please check rule 1 section D   All mods are to enforce this rule to a T.    @calguy @lucifershammer @rippy38   Its a priority.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

Hah. 

I got the solution. 

You can post the entire article minus ONE paragraph once a day. In one thread a day. 

I'm handing you this pass as you never asked for anything of me....so I will grant you a privilege. 

Nobody else may have this privilege. If they ask why tell them "Fuck you kfools said so thats why." 

Good day.

Fair enough.   Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 10:05 AM, kfools said:

Hah. 

I got the solution. 

Good day.

@kfools … as you must be aware by now, luciferhammer hid a thread I started under the above agreement.   I learned about it because teacher wondered where one of my posts (which he said he liked) had gone:   See ... https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/page/1171/?tab=comments#comment-1062338316 .   lh joined that thread and admitted that he got rid of it.     I then showed lh the above post from you and asked that he unhide the thread because it abided by the agreement.    He didn't.   In fact, he has now explicitly stated that he is not going to follow the agreement.   Here:

Then in response to SixShooter posting this to me …

… lucifershammer wrote

“Spot on.”

So, is it true, @kfools?  

Are you really not the boss and owner of this forum?    

Is it really lh who owns it and decides the rules?   

Has this all been just another of your jokes?  

If so, I'm out of here.

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So, is it true, @kfools?  

Are you really not the boss and owner of this forum?    

Is it really lh who owns it and decides the rules?   

Has this all been just another of your jokes?  

If so, I'm out of here.

Yes, kfools is the owner... but LH runs the site.

In other words, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Just sayin'

On 1/14/2021 at 8:52 AM, Duck615 said:

fuck you asshole, you praised antifa and blm all summer...

Yes, because burning down a ghetto Taco Bell is the same crime as trying to assassinate Congressional Leaders and the Vice President and overthrow our Republic.

No wonder you sad little Conservative twats can't contribute anything to America. You are BRAINLESS.  

@BeAChooser man look at the post from kfools you just quoted. The guy's a jokester. Can you not see him smirking in that post? He starts it with "Hah" and then proposes a ridiculous backwards deal. What is serious about "post the entire article except one paragraph"?? That's obviously a tip-off that he's pulling your leg. What is serious about "nobody else may have this privilege"?? C'mon man. You got played. He's been playing people. He likes it. He's played me. You think he ACTUALLY LIKES @IcebergSlim?? LMFAO

Just now, rippy38 said:

Yes, kfools is the owner... but LH runs the site.

In other words, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Just sayin'

And I'm saying that if the owner has no ability to make his staff abide by an agreement he makes, then I'm gone.   

If that's the way it is, pretty soon lh will have you speaking Chinese, rippy.

And I want no part of that.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

And I'm saying that if the owner has no ability to make his staff abide by an agreement he makes, then I'm gone.   

Did you not see him brag that he told 5 he would let him out of hell for Christmas, then later post a thread ridiculing him for getting played, and NOT letting him out? Don't take anything he says seriously. Surely you learned that over the "teacher bought the site" lie...

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

The owner has given the staff the ability to run the site as they see fit, regardless of what he says.

Believe it or not, even a lowly little moderator like me can over rule anything the fool says... with LH's blessing of course.

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The owner has given the staff the ability to run the site as they see fit, regardless of what he says.

Believe it or not, even a lowly little moderator like me can over rule anything the fool says... with LH's blessing of course.

Then unless I hear @kfools say otherwise and see my thread unhidden, I won't be posting anything further.

11 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yes, because burning down a ghetto Taco Bell is the same crime as trying to assassinate Congressional Leaders and the Vice President and overthrow our Republic.

No wonder you sad little Conservative twats can't contribute anything to America. You are BRAINLESS.  

fit2die the fucking nigger blm protester