Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good lord you've lost it.   This is about copyright infringement.   A link to the article supplies all of the information you want to have shared.   

At this point all you are doing is spamming every thread with the same statement.   We get it already, you've made your point.   Its time to get over it and move on to something else.  

Please check rule 1 section D   All mods are to enforce this rule to a T.    @calguy @lucifershammer @rippy38   Its a priority.

30 minutes ago, kfools said:

Please check rule 1 section D

 

All mods are to enforce this rule to a T. 

 

@calguy @lucifershammer @rippy38

 

Its a priority.

for those who care

 

 

 d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

 

 

 

You should also copy the credits

 

 

what do we do if the paragraph we want isn;t the first one?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

for those who care

 

 

 d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

 

 

 

You should also copy the credits

 

 

what do we do if the paragraph we want isn;t the first one?

Then post that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kfools said:
1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

for those who care

 

 

 d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

 

 

 

You should also copy the credits

 

 

what do we do if the paragraph we want isn;t the first one?

Expand  

Then post that one.

FWIW, I like this rule and have generally followed this in the past anyway.

 

It should tighten things up a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. There you go. Limit information with a new rule against news while ignoring the domestic terrorism that's being advanced on this website.

 

You really have your priorities straight. LOL.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. There you go. Limit information with a new rule against news while ignoring the domestic terrorism that's being advanced on this website.

 

You really have your priorities straight. LOL.

 

Bill

fuck you asshole, you praised antifa and blm all summer...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. There you go. Limit information with a new rule against news while ignoring the domestic terrorism that's being advanced on this website.

 

You really have your priorities straight. LOL.

 

Bill

No limiting is occurring. 

 

Simple.

 

Good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

what do we do if the paragraph we want isn;t the first one?

 

You can mention that in your comment  .  .  .  like   ". . .  scroll down to page  so&so  for full story  . . . "

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

I have no issue with this rule. Besides as @crazyhole has pointed out, there is copyright infringement concerns. No need to expose the site to civil liability no matter how small the probability is. 

I appreciate you guys being reasonable. 

 

NHB does not take rule changes lightly. This is not invasive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. There you go. Limit information with a new rule against news while ignoring the domestic terrorism that's being advanced on this website.

 

You really have your priorities straight. LOL.

 

Bill

 

Fuck you commie!

 

You should whine more about the fact that here freedom of speech is curtailed  . . .  when it's about asking Brittany how many cocks she sucks on average !

 

At least  THAT IS A REAL  infringment on our 1st Amendment  Rights !

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Good lord you've lost it.   This is about copyright infringement.   A link to the article supplies all of the information you want to have shared.   

 

LOL. Sure. That's it. LOL.

 

Democracy dies in darkness. Your fascist cult thrive off ignorance, bigotry, and violence.

 

Not a good look.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

You can mention that in your comment  .  .  .  like   ". . .  scroll down to page  so&so  for full story  . . . "

excerpt below or such

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Making someone click on a link is not denying them access to the information entirely. This is like saying that someone is denying you access to information because you have to open the book. 

 

It is like fiddling while Rome is burning.

 

Bill

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

A bit of a drama queen, you are.

 

Clicking on a link is not barring you access to the information... no matter how loud you protest. 

 

LOL. Sure pal. We just witness domestic terrorism of the worst sort organized by a failed president and internet chatter that advances political violence.

 

And what we get is a new rule on the limits of quoting new articles.

 

Good to know their are priorities here.

 

Bill

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

LOL. Sure pal. We just witness domestic terrorism of the worst sort organized by a failed president and internet chatter that advances political violence.

 

And what we get is a new rule on the limits of quoting new articles.

 

Good to know their are priorities here.

 

Bill

Love how you veer off topic. It is quite simple, you are not being barred access to information. One click is not an impediment. Now prove that you are being barred access and I will listen.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Love how you veer off topic. It is quite simple, you are not being barred access to information. One click is not an impediment. Now prove that you are being barred access and I will listen.

 

Off topic? Hardly think so. Serious shit went down here and we are focusing on quotation limits? FFS.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...