Jump to content

Recommended Posts

"Shut up and do as you're told. If you cross us we will destroy you."

 

Forbes: Trump worth $1B less now than when inaugurated.

 

A man abandons his place at the pinnacle of business and commerce, sacrifices a fortune 10,000 times greater than most will ever see, in an effort to improve America -- and succeeds wildly for three years, and the result is to perfect a draconian left wing that will take the little campfires they started last year and burn the entire country to the ground.

 

Up is down. We are fucked.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Shut up and do as you're told. If you cross us we will destroy you."   Forbes: Trump worth $1B less now than when inaugurated.   A man abandons his place at the pinnacle of busine

Damnit!   Now I'm blaring my Ozzy playlist while I work .... fucking @kfools    

27 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

"Shut up and do as you're told. If you cross us we will destroy you."

 

Forbes: Trump worth $1B less now than when inaugurated.

 

A man abandons his place at the pinnacle of business and commerce, sacrifices a fortune 10,000 times greater than most will ever see, in an effort to improve America -- and succeeds wildly for three years, and the result is to perfect a draconian left wing that will take the little campfires they started last year and burn the entire country to the ground.

 

Up is down. We are fucked.

One truth I found in reading the writings if Alliester Crowley.

 

If it is inverted it is the signature of the demonic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

"Shut up and do as you're told. If you cross us we will destroy you."

 

Forbes: Trump worth $1B less now than when inaugurated.

 

A man abandons his place at the pinnacle of business and commerce, sacrifices a fortune 10,000 times greater than most will ever see, in an effort to improve America -- and succeeds wildly for three years, and the result is to perfect a draconian left wing that will take the little campfires they started last year and burn the entire country to the ground.

 

Up is down. We are fucked.

Trump was a scam artist not a businessman. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Trump was a scam artist not a businessman. 

 

Typical lies from a jealous loser.

 

Why are you so envious of what others have, why do you tear them down to your level? Because you're incapable of elevating yourself to theirs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kfools said:

One truth I found in reading the writings if Alliester Corwley.

 

If it is inverted it is the signature of the demonic 

 

Excellent point. A reflection on Democrats, the left, popular culture, and mainstream media:

 

Satanic elites felt that morality and the concept of right and wrong were used by weaker people as an effective defense. In fact, an inversion of good and evil could be used to set up a predatory system of enslavement. The advantage gained over the good but weaker people is their belief and misplaced trust in the bogus Hanlon’s Razor: “Do not attribute to malice what can explained by stupidity.” Nonsense. Good-but-weaker willed people simply can’t comprehend that satanist-influenced predators are running amok, because they don’t think on a predatory level or fully understand and detect evil.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Trump was a scam artist not a businessman. 
 

 

Good morning pasta.

 

If you are interested in the video debates that format is is almost available and can be doen anonymously.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Subjective morality: good. Objective truth: bad.

Two daddies: good. Nuclear family: bad.

Government dependency: good. Self-sufficiency: bad.

Riot: good. Order: bad (until conservatives protested).

Men in girl's shower: good. Two genders: bad.

Criminals: good. Police: bad.

 

Ad infinitum. Up is down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Good morning pasta.

 

If you are interested in the video debates that format is is almost available and can be doen anonymously.

 

....said the spider to the fly. LMAO

 

You're too obvious dude. Well, probably not for libtards. :lol:

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

....said the spider to the fly. LMAO

 

You're too obvious dude. Well, probably not for libtards. :lol:

Another one tomorrow night at 10pm est

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

....said the spider to the fly. LMAO

 

You're too obvious dude. Well, probably not for libtards. :lol:

Remember there are two liberal (Hard liberal mods) and only one con mod. 

 

I am always outnumbered. The con always will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

"Shut up and do as you're told. If you cross us we will destroy you."

 

Forbes: Trump worth $1B less now than when inaugurated.

 

A man abandons his place at the pinnacle of business and commerce, sacrifices a fortune 10,000 times greater than most will ever see, in an effort to improve America -- and succeeds wildly for three years, and the result is to perfect a draconian left wing that will take the little campfires they started last year and burn the entire country to the ground.

 

Up is down. We are fucked.

K

Trump has filed bankruptcy six times before he plopped his fat ass into the oval office.

So he lost some more money. What else is new?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Fuck.

 

 

Good day.

 

Are you getting high on your own victory ?

Good.

I have  done it, too.

 

Now, about something important.

Advertisement.

Money.

 

There is nothing wrong with this site.....(and your family).......making 1 million dollars.....each.

 

It is called..............."Capitalism".

Texans love this kind of stuff.

Think about it....

 

Good day.                                                                                          😎...🍺                                                                                    

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Excellent point. A reflection on Democrats, the left, popular culture, and mainstream media:

 

Satanic elites felt that morality and the concept of right and wrong were used by weaker people as an effective defense. In fact, an inversion of good and evil could be used to set up a predatory system of enslavement. The advantage gained over the good but weaker people is their belief and misplaced trust in the bogus Hanlon’s Razor: “Do not attribute to malice what can explained by stupidity.” Nonsense. Good-but-weaker willed people simply can’t comprehend that satanist-influenced predators are running amok, because they don’t think on a predatory level or fully understand and detect evil.

Lol

Just stick to loving your Cheeeesus. Everything else is above your pay grade

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Are you getting high on your own victory ?

Good.

I have  done it, too.

 

Now, about something important.

Advertisement.

Money.

 

There is nothing wrong with this site.....(and your family).......making 1 million dollars.....each.

 

It is called..............."Capitalism".

Texans love this kind of stuff.

Think about it....

 

Good day.                                                                                          😎...🍺                                                                                    

 

I agree.

 

You should advertise gun related products and companies, as well as sites like Armslist, Texas Gun Trader, Gunbroker, Ammoseek, and Gun.Deals ...

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Lol

Just stick to loving your Cheeeesus. Everything else is above your pay grade

 

Mam,

To be honest,

Your dog......Witten-bowser......is beyond your paygrade.                    🍺

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Damnit!

 

Now I'm blaring my Ozzy playlist while I work .... fucking @kfools

 

 

Dude man....

 

Ozzy is epic. I'll guitar out some paranoid at my debate tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Dude man....

 

Ozzy is epic. I'll guitar out some paranoid at my debate tomorrow.

 

Nice.

 

Paranoid ... the second song everyone learns after Smoke on Water ... LOL.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Are you getting high on your own victory ?

Good.

I have  done it, too.

 

Now, about something important.

Advertisement.

Money.

 

There is nothing wrong with this site.....(and your family).......making 1 million dollars.....each.

 

It is called..............."Capitalism".

Texans love this kind of stuff.

Think about it....

 

Good day.                                                                                          😎...🍺                                                                                    

 

Nothing wrong with advertising Taipan. 

 

However,

 

This a members site. I would like ro keep it ad free. We can drive traffic and support through small donations of our membership without having to sell data.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...