Trump built a National Debt so big --even before the Pandemic-- that it’ll weigh down the economy for Years

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post removed for violation of NHB rule 1-d.

""I'M LIKE.....LIKE......SMART.....VERY VERY SMART""

But of course, a week from today, Biden's first full day in office, the cons will blame all of this on Biden.  Get ready for the rants: Biden's a failure because he didn't balance the budget

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Again, I would stop supporting the Regressive, free-lunch economics.  I would stop blaming vague "elites" and accept the fact that running and caring for America costs money.  I recommend trickle-UP economics, a strategy that helped give us the best economy we ever had in the 1950s.

Yet Biden is getting ready to roll out a 2 trillion dollar stimulus package... talk about debt......

• Thumb up 1
8 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Hey, suckering the rubes with scraps from free tax cuts for the rich costs money!

And yet the economy went to set records in all aspects including coffer surpluses until alas, the democratic Chinese virus hit killing hundreds of thousands of expendable citizens just to ensure President Trump wouldn't get re-elected...

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Again, I would stop supporting the Regressive, free-lunch economics.  I would stop blaming vague "elites" and accept the fact that running and caring for America costs money.  I recommend trickle-UP economics, a strategy that helped give us the best economy we ever had in the 1950s.

You do not read what I support.  You just post deflections of anything I say.  Your ancient tactics are finally wornout and you cannot believe that was possible and still use them as that is all your social mind knows how to react in a mutually evolving time living in series parallel space proportionately alive since conceiv e dto replace those denying life is limited to now then as you repeat here.

Nurtured behavior traditionally practiced.  fool me once shame on society, fool me twice shame on my ancestry. Its bottom of the 9th and humanity is in the lead over my ancestry so far 2 outs and 0 and 2 on me,  15 years ago I hit a home run with launching a bloodless Armageddon 3 or 4 years ago I renamed Intellectual Armageddon where the corrupted never see honesty coming back until corruption was exposed in every network hiding in plain sight.

Just now, Duck615 said:

Yet Biden is getting ready to roll out a 2 trillion dollar stimulus package... talk about debt......

Again, stop passing on spectacular messes, and you won't have to bitch about how dems clean up after you.  

Look, we understand that now that we have a Dem president, you will be told that deficits suddenly matter again and to bitch as vigorously as you can, but you are forgetting about Biden's promise to raise taxes on the rich, the only ones to have really benefited under those who sucker your dumb ass.  I understand also that paying your own way is frightening prospect for you, but let's give it try.

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

funny thing is... he can't put me on ignore

Because you're a site donor? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA....that's rich...

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Again, stop passing on spectacular messes, and you won't have to bitch about how dems clean up after you.  

Look, we understand that now that we have a Dem president, you will be told that deficits suddenly matter again and to bitch as vigorously as you can, but you are forgetting about Biden's promise to raise taxes on the rich, the only ones to have really benefited under those who sucker your dumb ass.  I understand also that paying your own way is frightening prospect for you, but let's give it try.

LMFAO cool story asshole

3 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

And yet the economy went to set records in all aspects including coffer surpluses until alas, the democratic Chinese virus hit killing hundreds of thousands of expendable citizens just to ensure President Trump wouldn't get re-elected...

It is traditional to begin fairy tales with the phrase, "Once upon a time ..."

In a pattern we have seen throughout his life, trump couldn't even maintain what he inherited even before he so spectacularly mishandled covid.  The last three years of Obama's economy were better than were the next three years of trump's remix of free-lunch economics.  Among other things, deficits were declining under Obama and then exploded under trump.  And, your claim of some "surplus" is pure fantasy and an excellent example of how easy it was for even a moron like trump to sucker you cultists.

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, sole result said:

You do not read what I support.  You just post deflections of anything I say.  Your ancient tactics are finally wornout and you cannot believe that was possible and still use them as that is all your social mind knows how to react in a mutually evolving time living in series parallel space proportionately alive since conceiv e dto replace those denying life is limited to now then as you repeat here.

Nurtured behavior traditionally practiced.  fool me once shame on society, fool me twice shame on my ancestry. Its bottom of the 9th and humanity is in the lead over my ancestry so far 2 outs and 0 and 2 on me,  15 years ago I hit a home run with launching a bloodless Armageddon 3 or 4 years ago I renamed Intellectual Armageddon where the corrupted never see honesty coming back until corruption was exposed in every network hiding in plain sight.

Oh yeah, you're that schizo who stalked me elsewhere.  Did you paint the grocery cart full of your possessions.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Oh yeah, you're that schizo who stalked me elsewhere.  Did you paint the grocery cart full of your possessions.

it is a message board, I cannot stock you here. Just disagree with your governing by doubt tactics.  I use kinetic results changing form as shaped since conceiv ed to become total numbers of the species specifically positioned geographically here so far.

So accurate anyone can reverse engineer their DNA to go back to inception of the species since biologically results are eternally separated now.   Always has been.  Oops, your deep dark secret wasn't a secret, it was ancestral embezzlement of other peoples' time adapting in space so far.

gee, wonder what racketeering laws were broken by your political ideology, spiritual philosophy, academic training, artistic interpretation, mob rule intimidation hiding in moral authority, legal precedence, intellectual superiority, and ethical stiuation ethics on what if life weren't eternally spearated from now on, who would you become then?

You always avoid what you are defending who you rather be socially..

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

do you know what the slope of a line is??

angle of interpretation between conflicting idealists and position when looking at the same thing at the same time from polar positions of one another each taking a one sided view as all everyone else needs to believe true.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

You've chosen to ignore content by sole result

Aren't you excited Benson?

Now that Dems are running everything they'll fix the debt and deficits...

Bet you can't wait

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

We're F'd Zhannity....all because of your AWOL OIl Puppet and this Idiot

Thanks!!

And the $10 million added by Obama?

Obama inherited republiKlan tax cuts for the Top1%, the 3rd republiKlan DEPRESSION.....republiKlan Massive Unemployment, and 2 republiKlan Wars

Not  to mention a Crumbling Infrastructure

10 hours ago, benson13 said:

Another of Trump's profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he's inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump's time in office. That's nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

Economists agree that we needed massive deficit spending during the COVID-19 crisis to ward off an economic cataclysm, but federal finances under Trump had become dire even before the pandemic. That happened even though the economy was booming and unemployment was at historically low levels. By the Trump administration's own description, the pre-pandemic national debt level was already a “crisis" and a “grave threat."

The combination of Trump's 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar. So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into COVID-19-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error.

@lucifershammer this a good example of the new rule that needs enforcing.

@calguy @rippy38

Very clear.