AOC on the Capitol Mob Attack: ‘I Thought I Was Going to Die’

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

I Thought I Was Going To Die”: AOC Details Harrowing Day Inside The Capitol  Insurrection - NowThis

"I have one message to members of Congress who amplified lies to undermine our democracy, encouraged an attack on our Capitol, and tried to overturn our election: Resign. If your lust for power exceeds your dedication to democracy, there is simply no place for you in Congress."

Poor Alexandria, all she wants to do is give more Americans a chance at the American Dream. Her generosity is rewarded with slander and  near violence. Cons should be ashamed of themselves. This is a black mark in the annals of U.S. History. This will be taught in schools. Future generations will learn of your treachery.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the Capitol Mob Attack: ‘I Thought I Was Going to Die’ (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

In an emotional, hour-long post on Instagram Live Tuesday night that attracted more than 1.1 million views, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only that she feared she would be killed by the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday but also that she also suspected some of her Republican colleagues would help those rioters track her down.

The video began simply enough. Ocasio-Cortez, dressed in a black turtleneck and framed by a blank wall, waved at followers tuning in and said, “Hey, everybody, hello everyone, how are you doing?” She then paused, sighed, and added, “Oh, my goodness.”

As the viewer count built by the hundreds and then the thousands, she said that she wanted to address the events of last Wednesday and answer any questions her followers might have. But she also discussed her fears on that day and the anger she felt toward those Republican colleagues who she believed enabled the insurrectionists and put their fellow congresspeople in danger.

Explaining that she could not “disclose the full details” of what happened to her given the continuing security risks, Ocasio-Cortez nonetheless called the encounter “traumatizing,” saying, “I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.”

As the pro-Trump rioters streamed into the Capitol, breaking windows and crashing through barriers, lawmakers were told to take refuge in a protected “extraction point.” But Ocasio-Cortez commented in the video that she did not feel safe doing so “because there were QAnon and white-supremacist sympathizers and frankly white-supremacist members of Congress in that extraction point who I know and who I have felt would disclose my location and would create opportunities to allow me to be hurt, kidnapped, or worse.

AOC is not alone in thinking that some far-right Congressmen might have been complicit in the January 6 attack.

New Jersey representative Mikie Sherrill said she witnessed some members of Congress leading people through the Capitol on January 5 in what she termed a “reconnaissance for the next day,” when insurrectionists took part in a deadly siege on the legislative branch. (They should be hanged.-drvoke)

Instagram LIVE video by Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - YouTube

She is completely making this up. Pathetic. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does the left claim it’s a lie no voter fraud occurred when no one actually investigated the hundreds of claims or statistical anomalies? It’s a flat out lie to claim voter fraud is a lie. 

Poor thing!   It's not much fun when a mob shows up at your door is it snowflake!   Don't ever move to Portland... or Seattle!

Never. It is my quest in life. The fair damsel shall be mine.

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well, Harris Poon likely is the size of a pony

Are you saying that you would have to strap a 2x4 to your ass to keep from falling in?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You think installing a fascist dictator linked with communist China as the president of the United States is NOT treason? 

Biden is a far cry from being a fascist dictator. He is a barely competent, sickly old man who is caving to the woke progressives. I do fear he'll be less than equal to the task in international relations.

9 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

EXCEPT there ia little tiny PROBLEM WITH HER LIES AND NARRATIVE!!!

Sees that INVESTIGATIONS have led to ONE SIMPLE FACT is that THIS "riot WAS PREPLANNED AND NOT OF TRUMP'S OR ANYONE ELSES  DOING!!!

FBI now has EVIDENCE that people LEFT THE TRUMP SPEECH 20 minutes EARLY, went to the vehicles, and got whatever they needed to BREECH THE CAPITAL. THERE IS  ALSO evidence of these PREPLANNING communications between a couple of LEFT WING GROUPS that incited this act!!!

Damn, SHITSTAIN, that NARRATIVE SHE SPEWED OUT OF HER COCK HOLE SURE DOES SOUND FAMILIAR, huh???

Emoji Meanings Explained

Oh brother....