Jump to content

Impeach Cory Booker... NOW!


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The only problem is, Trump was still speaking to the crowd a few miles away for another 20 minutes AFTER the "insurrection" started!

 

 

The only problem is that the insurrection happened.. We all have to be careful what we say and resist peacefully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

The only problem is that the insurrection happened.. We all have to be careful what we say and resist peacefully.

No. We don’t have to be careful what we say. This isn’t communist China, yet. Pudding Joe has at least another year before that happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

The only problem is that the insurrection happened.. We all have to be careful what we say and resist peacefully.

 

Bullshit, that is a cop out.

 

Democrats have caused mass destruction, injury and death all year, and they impeached Trump for something he didn't even do.

 

It is now a verified fact that the Capitol incident was planned and people were lead on recon missions into the building.

 

Trump had nothing to do with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whiteboy said:

 

Bullshit, that is a cop out.

 

Democrats have caused mass destruction, injury and death all year, and they impeached Trump for something he didn't even do.

 

It is now a verified fact that the Capitol incident was planned and people were lead on recon missions into the building.

 

Trump had nothing to do with that.

I guarantee you it will be revealed who actually started the violence at BLM riots

 

It was right wing nut jobs hijacking peaceful protests

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sure... just like it was left wing nut jobs that led the "insurrection" at the Capitol Bldg last week.

 

See how this works?

Everytime I saw violence at BLM rallies it was done by people in black paramilitary clothing..   They looked suspiciously like Proud Boys or Boogaloo.

 

I did not see a single BLM person at the insurrection

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FivebyFive said:

Everytime I saw violence at BLM rallies it was done by people in black paramilitary clothing..   They looked suspiciously like Proud Boys or Boogaloo

But but... the were shouting Black Lives Matter and wearing BLM t-shirts

 

 

Leftist logic says that makes them BLM!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I guarantee you it will be revealed who actually started the violence at BLM riots

 

It was right wing nut jobs hijacking peaceful protests

 

You're a fucking moron.

 

It has already been revealed ... months ago.

 

BLM and Antifa, all planned the violence and it was supported by Soros.

 

Same people in every town getting out of rental trucks, loaded with a bunch of shit to cause chaos.

 

Tactical gear, signs, rocks, bricks, fireworks, moltov cocktail ingredients ... etc.

 

These millennial mother fuckers aint funding themselves ... that's for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

No.. It was RWNJ's acting like BLM.

 

Show me a photo of one bLM shirt at the insurrection.

 

My reply was to this statement...

 

9 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Everytime I saw violence at BLM rallies it was done by people in black paramilitary clothing..   They looked suspiciously like Proud Boys or Boogaloo.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

Give me one of these about the insurrection..

 

 

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article243553662.html

 

Far-right extremists keep showing up at BLM protests. Are they behind the violence?

Recent protests near the Country Club Plaza led to no shortage of talk on social media about who, exactly, was behind violence such as the burning of a Kansas City police car.

“Two of them were the guys on the plaza Friday night who were open carrying and we begged to officers to remove them and they refused,” one woman posted in response to a photo shared in a tweet.

Some questioned whether the men were white supremacists or other far-right extremists who had shown up to commit or incite violence that would then be blamed on the protesters. Or Boogalooers, those who are part of growing and loosely knit movement, many of whose adherents are gearing up for a second Civil War.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...