RURTRO...... US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll believe it when I see it on a website that doesn't use a picture of outer space as background wallpaper. Or at least one that hasn't been proven to be bullshit.

I would assume this is false. The website is not legit; an idiot posted it. 'Nuf said.  

If it isnt corporate media toldya doesn't believe it.   Remember when the left supported alternative media?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, kfools said:

If it isnt corporate media toldya doesn't believe it.

Remember when the left supported alternative media?

My personal Jesus,

You are correct. I am looking forward to the next church session. Can we do Sunday mornings?

KFOOLS Power of the Truth power hour. 

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

My personal Jesus,

You are correct. I am looking forward to the next church session. Can we do Sunday mornings?

KFOOLS Power of the Truth power hour. 

Next debate is tomorrow night. 

Guy is supposedly a pro. Captain of his college debate team.

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I thought violence was not to be talked about?

Whats funny is this guy has been prepping all week.

Nothing for me. Gonna come home from work tired and still stomp him. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Whats funny is this guy has been prepping all week.

Nothing for me. Gonna come home from work tired and still stomp him. 

Preppers LOL!

Dumb dumb Ashli is a rotting corpse, because she decided to throw her life away at 35 and storm the Capitol. She didn’t learn anything, because she doesn’t know she is dead; maybe she will serve as a lesson for alive members of the militia movement that seems way less competent than the Irish IRA.

15,000 National Guard is a lot of man power to make a whole pile of Ashli copy cats.

1 minute ago, Deadric said:

Dumb dumb Ashli is a rotting corpse, because she decided to throw her life away at 35 and storm the Capitol. She didn’t learn anything, because she doesn’t know she is dead; maybe she will serve as a lesson for alive members of the militia movement that seems way less competent than the Irish IRA.

15,000 National Guard is a lot of man power to make a whole pile of Ashli copy cats.

sad you wish for more American deaths.... careful what you wish for you commie fuck

14 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

sad you wish for more American deaths.... careful what you wish for you commie fuck

Your bowl of cheesy poofs is getting low, better have mom come down and refill them for you while you crap in a bag for her.

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Your bowl of cheesy poofs is getting low, better have mom come down and refill them for you while you crap in a bag for her.

LMFAO you must still be eating the corn out of your mommas shit little fagboy pussy