RURTRO...... US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant

REPORT SAYS......

US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS!

https://redpilled.ca/redpilled-media-exclusive-us-capitol-special-agent-david-bailey-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-is-a-brazilian-immigrant-and-black-lives-matter-militant-he-repeatedly-threatened-to-kill-trump-su/

COME ON, GATHER ROUND, REPEAT AFTER ME

'I AM A STUPID LIBERAL, I HAVE BEEN PLAYED BY THE MEDIA, I REGRET VOTING FOR BIDEN"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll believe it when I see it on a website that doesn't use a picture of outer space as background wallpaper. Or at least one that hasn't been proven to be bullshit.

I would assume this is false. The website is not legit; an idiot posted it. 'Nuf said.  

If it isnt corporate media toldya doesn't believe it.   Remember when the left supported alternative media?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

REPORT SAYS......

US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS!

https://redpilled.ca/redpilled-media-exclusive-us-capitol-special-agent-david-bailey-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-is-a-brazilian-immigrant-and-black-lives-matter-militant-he-repeatedly-threatened-to-kill-trump-su/

'I AM A STUPID LIBERAL, I HAVE BEEN PLAYED BY THE MEDIA, I REGRET VOTING FOR BIDEN"

Trump made him do it... it's all Trump's fault, just like everything else.

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

REPORT SAYS......

redpilled.canada??

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

I'll believe it when I see it on a website that doesn't use a picture of outer space as background wallpaper. Or at least one that hasn't been proven to be bullshit.

redpilled.canada???

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

REPORT SAYS......

If true he wont be around long.

She was ex-military, and military protect their own ... or in this case revenge their own.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I would assume this is false.

The website is not legit; an idiot posted it.

'Nuf said.

Assume it's false?

2 days ago you knew nothing about the shooting of republicans at a ball field by a Bernie Sanders supporter..

You considered that false

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

The website is not legit; and idiot posted it.

'Nuf said.

Then we can safely say, based on YOUR OWN DISMISSAL HERE, that since this very own forum isn't "legit" based on YOUR STANDARDS.....

THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A FUCKING LIE!!!!

Be careful what you wish for and who and what you condemn!!! It ALWAYS will come back to SHIT ON YOU!!!

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

'Nuf said.

You're the moron that stated anonymous sources are credible.

Remember that classic?

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, tunafish said:

REPORT SAYS......

Murder charges and public execution when found guilty since he publicly executed a 14 year veteran and patriot. 

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, Scout said:

'Nuf said.

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You're the moron that stated anonymous sources are credible.

Remember that classic?

She argued they were reliable for weeks and come to find out the story was a LIE just like Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation. 

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

If it isnt corporate media toldya doesn't believe it.

Remember when the left supported alternative media?

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, tunafish said:

REPORT SAYS......

Actually this makes the shooting explainable to me.

I could not figure out how a trained law enforcement officer could have been so far off with his shot.

Legs were directly in front of him ... center mass was also a better option than a neck shot.

I had assumed, as most law enforcement now in this country, he may have just been poorly trained.

Makes more sense that he was a fucking BLM piece of shit ...

1 hour ago, kfools said:

If it isnt corporate media toldya doesn't believe it.

Remember when the left supported alternative media?

There's zero accountability for 'alternative' media.

They have to your grab attention by publishing outrageous shit.

And when they're wrong, nobody cares.

So yes, I trust corporate media more.

That doesn't mean I trust them completely, just more.

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

poor shilly

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There's zero accountability for 'alternative' media.

Zero accountability for any media.

They have to your grab attention by publishing outrageous shit.

And when they're wrong, nobody cares.

People care.

So yes, I trust corporate media more.

That doesn't mean I trust them completely, just more.

Corporations are good.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

People care.

No, by the time this is exposed as a fraud, everyone will have moved on to the next 'bombshell'. That's how it works.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Corporations are good.

They're not good, but they're definitely more reliable better than these basement-dweller types.

And I trust publicly funded media more than any for-profit outlet.

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

No, by the time this is exposed as a fraud, everyone will have moved on to the next 'bombshell'. That's how it works.

They're not good, but they're definitely more reliable better than these basement-dweller types.

And I trust publicly funded media more than any for-profit outlet.

well said!