Amazon apparently told Parler for months to shut down the death threats on their site

Just now, SpyCar said:

Websites that allow death treats will be shut down.

Scum like whiteboy are a direct threat to the survival of this site.

Bill 

Your party's days of digital fascism are coming to end very shortly Billy boy.

All the pieces are now in place ....

And your party's high Treason will be broadcast to the entire world.

7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I guess actual violence they were threatening broke the camel’s back. 

framed up argument created to block lawsuits against Amazon. simple preemptive warnings to vocabulary running through data filters for specific language without regards to intent by users.  this is all artificial intelligence does.  Sustain doubt.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Your party's days of digital fascism are coming to end very shortly Billy boy.

All the pieces are now in place ....

And your party's high Treason will be broadcast to the entire world.

Ironic for a known fascist to complain about fascism. LOL.

You are mad, bro.

Bill

14 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill 

I have never made a death threat.

Your inability to realize that is why you were demoted ... and rightfully so.

You ignorant mother fucker.

From a legal standpoint, Amazon's actions are legal if and only if there was contract language that pertained to death threats and such. I have not read the contract so can't say one way or the other. Parler would have to be rather dumb to permit actionable, repeated death threats on their platform. That opens them up to civil liability. 

49 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

From a legal standpoint, Amazon's actions are legal if and only if there was contract language that pertained to death threats and such. I have not read the contract so can't say one way or the other. Parler would have to be rather dumb to permit actionable, repeated death threats on their platform. That opens them up to civil liability. 

Any website that allows death threats and calls to political violence opens themselves up to serious legal jeopardy.

Civil and criminal.

You are correct, it is dumb.

Bill 

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Bill 

Hey "Bill", I bet it REALLY SUCKS for you that you no longer get to be GOD of ALL THINGS NHB, huh????

ROFLMAO!!

Hey, did you go over to .net and PROMISE TO SUCK THEIR COCKS if they would let you play GOD over there??

Hell, it's worth as shot so see if you can get your POWER BACK, huh???

ROFLMAO!!!

psssst. Show me the part in the CONSTITUTION where "death threats" are an EXCEPTION TO FREE SPEECH!!!

I'll wait for you to bring it on.

Oh, and "Bill", here is the TEXT of the 1st Amendment in case you are toooo fucking STUPID to know how to find it.....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So can you point out the "death threat" exception for us so that we can see how much POWER you don't have as "I am not GOD anymore".

Oh, and just so you know, the OPERATIVE WORDS are... "SHALL NOT ABRIDGE" which means to CURTAIL and that is an ABSOLUTE TERM which has no ALTERNATIVE INTERPRETATION that you SHITSTAINS seem to think you have a right to do.