9 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Little late for that.

Should have started getting it when trump took office.

That's when I started.

Thousands of rounds now.

5.56mm. ,.223 and 9mm.

Plus a couple hundred .12 gague and .22

Ready.

^^^^^

Pussy doesn't even have a 7.62

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 10 boxes of Winchester white box .40 cal I'll let you have for a side of beef (processed) and a case of Old Forester 1920.   JLMK.    

In Houston people pay semi-homeless folks to stand in line every morning at the sporting goods chain, and buy the limit they will sell them. Then they list the ammo on the gun sites for two or three t

That's a nice site, like the google of ammo...   Some ammo maker CEO stated recently that their production was full tilt as demand is outstripping supply...

15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Took delivery of my new CC - a H & K usp compact in .40 cal - and there’s no ammo around, and what minute amount you run into is ridiculously priced. Have a couple hundred rounds of high end .40 S&W since I have a Glock 22......but can’t find range ammo at all. 

Freakin’ sucks.

How  much ammo  do you   need?

Not much,unless  you   are planning  a LasVegas   shooter   event.

Perhaps   you can  devise a  clever logo  for your massacre,and  sell   T-shirts,caps---and MASKS to raise funds.

49 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama was after guns...  it wasn't propaganda 

He tried to enact the  biggest "assault weapons" bill in history 

Because  Trump is a pro  civil rights  prove Constitution

The irony of you working  in the  firearms  industry and supporting   anti 2nd Amendment  people  is  nuts 

Who said I am anti 2nd Amendment? As far as working there, it was a good job and I enjoyed it there. But no different than any other job. I could have working somewhere else, they would have just had someone else on the line. BFD.

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How  much ammo  do you   need?

Not much,unless  you   are planning  a LasVegas   shooter   event.

Perhaps   you can  devise a  clever logo  for your massacre,and  sell   T-shirts,caps---and MASKS to raise funds.

You’re an idiot.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Took delivery of my new CC - a H & K usp compact in .40 cal - and there’s no ammo around, and what minute amount you run into is ridiculously priced. Have a couple hundred rounds of high end .40 S&W since I have a Glock 22......but can’t find range ammo at all. 

Freakin’ sucks.

Where have you been? It started flying off the shelves in mid April and supply is still low to nil. 

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

My stash took 3 pick up trucks to transfer to my compound in Waco.  And two more for the weapons. But hey good luck trying to take it.

Is your name David Koresh per chance?

2 hours ago, calguy said:

From my years of making every kind of ammo there was, when times get tough the rednecks buy ammo. 

You don't know squat. Rednecks already had the ammo. As Rippy said it was all the first time gun buyers that really fueled the buying spree. 

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I’ve got @300 rounds of .40, but all of the high grade variety I’m not going to expend on the range. Am sitting pretty on 5.56, 7.62 and 12g for my Benelli. I just need 500 rounds or so of expendable .40.

They're all expendable....just depends on who your shooting at...

2 hours ago, calguy said:

I haven't worked for Remington since 2017, so I can't say that's accurate or not. I know at the end of Bush's term the recession was hitting everyone hard. They were beginning to lay people off, I was not one of them. As soon as Obama got elected, the NRA fired up their propaganda machine and the rednecks, even though they had a hard time buying food and gas, bough the hell out of the ammo. We couldn't make it fast enough. This lasted through both his terms. When trump came in, the NRA had nothing to scare people with, and sales gradually slowed for the first year and then the bottom fell out in his second year and they went back to laying people off. Remington ended up going bankrupt, twice.

Feast or famine in the gun industry.

Remington firearms have really gone down hill the last 20 years. They bought out Marlin out of New Haven and dumped all the employees up there, in retaliation the New Haven people set all the machines back to default and set Remington Ilion NY back 5 years. 

57 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Is your name David Koresh per chance?

No, I am Sir Tunafish. My friends call me Tuna. You can call me Tuna.

I bought the compound in a short sell. The owners were on fire.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

You're on Biden's list... he's coming for your shit son.

Ah hell.

You know he ain't. 

This shit happens every time a president gets elected.

You guys buy it up when a democrat comes into office because you think he will take your guns.

They never do.

Me?

I just like guns.

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Ah hell.

You know he ain't. 

This shit happens every time a president gets elected.

You guys buy it up when a democrat comes into office because you think he will take your guns.

They never do.

Me?

I just like guns.

This is just the beginning...

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Remington firearms have really gone down hill the last 20 years. They bought out Marlin out of New Haven and dumped all the employees up there, in retaliation the New Haven people set all the machines back to default and set Remington Ilion NY back 5 years. 

Remington recently went bankrupt ... again .... and sold of all the brands to different investors.

My uncles used to have some nice old Remington rifles and shotguns, but after the Model 700 safety fiasco, no one in my family will buy Remington again ... ever.

People died because of their negligence, and they basically never took responsibility ... it went on for decades.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Remington recently went bankrupt ... again .... and sold of all the brands to different investors.

My uncles used to have some nice old Remington rifles and shotguns, but after the Model 700 safety fiasco, no one in my family will buy Remington again ... ever.

People died because of their negligence, and they basically never took responsibility ... it went on for decades.

Remington really screwed the pooch by trying to get into the handgun market in the last couple of decades with an inferior product.

They seemed dead set on releasing a crap product, while everyone else was stepping up their game, and it killed them.

It's a shame too, because one of my best/favorite shotties I have is an 870 Express pump 12 guage from the early 80's. It's my home defense beast.