Jump to content

Brain Dead Biden if Put in Place Could be Gone Soon After


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Poodles Trying to Bite Again.  Fem La Twat Left Wing Liberals are the Most Psychotic Creatures walking the face of the Earth. The Leaders in the Category are Nancy Antoinette and Teflon Hilary 

 

COME ON FRENCHIE

Taylor Green fell for the Pizza Pizza story. Hard

 

She is a joke

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

 

If he lives to see President, FuckNuts could be out and on his way to the Nursing Home.

 

BREAKING: Georgia House Rep Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden On January 21st (trendingpolitics.com)

I aaw where she said she plans to have the articles drawn up, and will present them on the afternoon of the 20th... right after Biden is sworn in, if he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

I could dig watching Biden getting tortured by Chinese Communists. Let him watch kiddie porn then fuck him in the ass with horse cock

He would probably like that.

 

Get some little black kids to rub his hairy legs too and he would be in heaven.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Taylor Green fell for the Pizza Pizza story. Hard

 

She is a joke

I have figured you out...

 

You are a self-hating DC ESTAB LIB....who wishes she had progressive liberal integrity, like say, Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal, or Aaron Mate.

 

I mourn your you

covered in snow

is it the blow

or just loneliness

 

3 free gifts to give yourself during difficult holidays | by Speechless  Inc. | Medium

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I have figured you out...

 

You are a self-hating DC ESTAB LIB....who wishes she had progressive liberal integrity, like say, Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal, or Aaron Mate.

 

I mourn your you

covered in snow

is it the blow

or just loneliness

 

3 free gifts to give yourself during difficult holidays | by Speechless  Inc. | Medium

 

Is that Sinead O'Connor.   LOL

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, antifakiller said:

 

If he lives to see President, FuckNuts could be out and on his way to the Nursing Home.

 

BREAKING: Georgia House Rep Will File Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden On January 21st (trendingpolitics.com)

Good deal, turn about is fair play - after all.....the left has set the precedent.

 

Drag him and his crackhead Son through the gutter for four years, or however long the DNC puppets keep him in place. Should also get working on the whore vp as it won’t take long for them to give China Joe the boot.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...