Republican Support Grows for Trump Impeachment - Majority of Americans Support Impeachment

22 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

In śpite of the desperate lies from the Republican Trump stooges, MOST AMERICANS FAVOR IMPEACHING HIS SORRY ASS.

12 hours ago — A new poll finds 55% of Americans support impeaching the president, who has been charged with 'incitement of insurrection.' Nearly 6 in 10 Americans in the CBS poll said Trump encouraged violence at the Capitol.

I support impeachment because I'd love to hear the Democrat case for "incitement of insurrection."

• Thumb up 1

55% and Growing

• Overall, we rate U.S. News & World Report Left-Center biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, neue regel said:

I support impeachment because I'd love to hear the Democrat case for "incitement of insurrection."

good, because you are going to hear a lot about it.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:52 PM, calguy said:

Doesn't matter. Trump has been impeached. 

Fuck You very much.

Sir,

Please.

DJ Trump has already won the battlefield.......... and here is why.

Three Supreme Court Justices and 220 Federal Judges.

All.......lifetime positions.

That doesn't hurt your feelings, does it ??                           😎...🍺

I heard a report today where a "constitutional scholar" said that the only penalty that comes with a guilty vote in an impeachment trial is removal from office.  Therefore, the Senate cannot hold a vote on someone who is no longer in office.  Everyone understands...especially since Scummer has admitted it...that the end game in this impeachment is to ban Trump from holding a federal office in the future.  But remember, the Senate cannot vote on that until AFTER he is found guilty.

The "expert" said his opinion on the Senate being unable to hold a vote on conviction is based on the Constitution.  I haven't had a chance to research and verify that.  FYI, I used quotes because I have never heard of the guy they had on the air...that is the only reason.

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Please.

DJ Trump has already won the battlefield.......... and here is why.

Three Supreme Court Justices and 220 Federal Judges.

All.......lifetime positions.

That doesn't hurt your feelings, does it ??                           😎...🍺

and none of his judges helped him very much.

ouch.

• Haha 1