Republican Support Grows for Trump Impeachment - Majority of Americans Support Impeachment

In śpite of the desperate lies from the Republican Trump stooges, MOST AMERICANS FAVOR IMPEACHING HIS SORRY ASS.

12 hours ago — A new poll finds 55% of Americans support impeaching the president, who has been charged with 'incitement of insurrection.' Nearly 6 in 10 Americans in the CBS poll said Trump encouraged violence at the Capitol.
  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 1
9 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

One of the same that predicted that Joe Biden would win the Presidency, which happened by a seven million vote plurality, you poor sore loser.

Right along with the blue wave, right? Too bad you don't realize we're in the midst of a color revolution...

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Right along with the blue wave, right? Too bad you don't realize we're in the midst of a color revolution...

Yep.  That wonderful Tsunami gave us control of the House, the Senate, and the White House!

Life is good, eh?

9 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

In śpite of the desperate lies from the Republican Trump stooges, MOST AMERICANS FAVOR IMPEACHING HIS SORRY ASS.

12 hours ago — A new poll finds 55% of Americans support impeaching the president, who has been charged with 'incitement of insurrection.' Nearly 6 in 10 Americans in the CBS poll said Trump encouraged violence at the Capitol.

CBS hahahahahahahaha!!!!! One of the media that flat out lied about Hunters laptop being Russian disinformation. Trash source. Trash poll. Trash OP. 

• Thumb up 1
7 hours ago, Scout said:

Kansas City Star Logo

Hallmark asks Hawley, Marshall to return political donations | The Kansas City Star

KC’s Hallmark PAC demands Hawley, Marshall return donations after deadly Capitol riot

Hallmark  has  always  striven to  be  the  epitome  of  wholesomeness and fairness.  one of  my closest HS  friends worked for the  as a designer of  pop-up  cards.His pension was awesome.

7 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

CBS hahahahahahahaha!!!!! One of the media that flat out lied about Hunters laptop being Russian disinformation. Trash source. Trash poll. Trash OP. 

Poor Str8Crazy............so full of right wing lies and disinformation, he actually believed the made-up bullshit that Trump tried vainly to smear on Hunter Biden........Trash propaganda. Trash source. Trashed brain!

• Thumb up 2
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Hallmark  has  always  striven to  be  the  epitome  of  wholesomeness and fairness.  one of  my closest HS  friends worked for the  as a designer of  pop-up  cards.His pension was awesome.

I have a classmate that works there too.  

17 hours ago, ROG62 said:

The same poll that predicted a blue wave?

I was reflecting on your sig And I wonder if you realize what a tiny number of people there are involved in anti-fascist activities in this country. The number pales in comparison to members of right-wing militias.

Fascism will come to this country wrapped in a flag and bearing across.

We should not be surprised that Trump's sadism and violence boiled over in response to his humiliating election defeat. He has been hell-bent on hanging onto power at any cost. He has been willing to throw anyone and anything under the bus to ensure his self-preservation and his survival. So a violent insurrection in the sacred halls of the Capitol was the perfect plan in his mind. A few deaths would be palatable, even entirely acceptable, if it meant he could remain in power.

What should now be clear to everyone is that Donald Trump does not love democracy or our country. He is an authoritarian. He wants absolute authority and control over people. He loves adulation. He is a greedy opportunist. He is a master of demagoguery. He is corrupt and criminal. He is a traitor of the highest order. He was virtually the worst possible person to become president because everything about him is antithetical to our nation's principles and ideals. Being president is so much more than being rich. Personal character, love of democracy and love of country are far more compelling attributes.

• MORON! 1
2 hours ago, slideman said:

I was reflecting on your sig And I wonder if you realize what a tiny number of people there are involved in anti-fascist activities in this country. The number pales in comparison to members of right-wing militias.

Fascism will come to this country wrapped in a flag and bearing across.

All I need to do is reflect on last summer and nah uh....

21 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Yep people need to know the truth.