• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...Trump is the most impeachable President in history. His impeachments are so tremendous; the biggest, most beautiful impeachments the likes of which have never been seen before. When it comes to imp

Thank you for the information...I'll keep it in mind.

Well, now he DOES hold a record that will probably never be broken.  So there's that.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I'm the only conservative on this site that condemned the riot at the capitol and all the other conservatives here called me a lefty sellout puss.

Hey man, you're not the only one, I did too. kfools gave me the ol' FU many times.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Zaro said:

So now you are (an idiot) an expert on state election laws and procedures?

Nope, just an informed citizen.

WITH the ability to sustain myself financially.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

So now you are (an idiot) an expert on state election laws and procedures?

Because EXPERTS on state election laws and procedures have dismissed the claims of voter fraud and every state has certified the election.

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Because EXPERTS on state election laws and procedures have dismissed the claims of voter fraud and every state has certified the election.

What does Trump know about elections? He knows how to get on the horn and ask a secretary of state to find him 11,780 votes

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

What does Trump know about elections? He knows how to get on the horn and ask a secretary of state to find him 11,780 votes

Trump never understood wind neither. Definably didn't understand where the wind was gonna come blowing from when he egged his MAGA morons on to storm the Capitol

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump never understood wind neither. Definably didn't understand where the wind was gonna come blowing from when he egged his MAGA morons on to storm the Capitol

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co