Jump to content

"Trump is blowing apart the GOP. God bless him."


Recommended Posts

Minneapolis “Umbrella Man” is white supremacist who tried to incite riot after Floyd killing: police

White supremacists "under the guise of Black Lives Matter" also instigated "riots" in Virginia, according to police

 

 

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/29/minneapolis-umbrella-man-is-white-supremacist-who-tried-to-incite-riot-after-floyd-killing-police/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"When all the facts come out about the treasonous attack on the U.S. Capitol inspired by President Donald Trump, impeaching him three times won’t feel sufficient. Consider this Washington Post headlin

The way you always respond to posts that shatter and debunk your pathetic delusions, Fuckhead, says more about you than you realize, you poor 'faggot/cock' obsessed closet queer.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

 

Those exist pretty much only in your delusional alternative rightwingnut reality, FuckHead615.

 

In objective reality (a scary place for you, we know), things are really quite different........but funny how you fuckhead fascists are always so full of bullshit!!!

 

 SEPTEMBER 5, 2020
 

The vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests—more than 93%—have been peaceful, according to a new reportpublished Thursday by a nonprofit that researches political violence and protests across the world.

 

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) analyzed more than 7,750 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in all 50 states and Washington D.C. that took place in the wake of George Floyd’s death between May 26 and August 22.

 

Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors define violent demonstrations as including “acts targeting other individuals, property, businesses, other rioting groups or armed actors.” Their definition includes anything from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials. In cities where protests did turn violent—these demonstrations are “largely confined to specific blocks,” the report says.

 

The ACLED report includes protests toppling statues of “colonial figures, slave owners and Confederate leaders” as violent incidents. “Since Floyd’s killing, there have been at least 38 incidents in which demonstrators have significantly damaged or torn down memorials around the country,” the report states.

 

Still, many people continue to believe that Black Lives Matter protests are largely violent—contrary to the report’s findings. ACLED highlights a recent Morning Consult poll in which 42% of respondents believe “most protesters (associated with the BLM movement) are trying to incite violence or destroy property.” ACLED suggests this “disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing… such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations.”

 
 

U.S.-based ACLED is funded by the State Department’s Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations as well as foreign governments and other organizations, including the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the German Federal Foreign Office, the Tableau Foundation, the International Organization for Migration, and The University of Texas at Austin. It relied on data collection from the U.S. Crisis Monitor — a joint project led by ACLED and Princeton University’s Bridging Divides Initiative—that tracks and publishes real-time data on political violence and demonstrations in the U.S in order to “establish an evidence base from which to identify risks, hotspots and available resources to empower local communities in times of crisis.”

 

ACLED also highlights a “violent government response,” in which authorities “use force more often than not” when they are present at protests and that they “disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.” The report also references “dozens of car-ramming attacks” on protesters by various individuals, some of whom have ties to hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan.

 

ACLED warns in the report that the U.S. “is at heightened risk of political violence and instability going into the 2020 general election,” citing trends in mass shootings, violent hate crimes and police killings. The authors of the report say the Trump administration has exacerbated tensions caused by racial inequality and police brutality. President Donald Trump and high-ranking members of his administration have frequently generalized protesters as violent anarchists.

ONE PARAGRAPH...THEN THE LINK...COMMENTARY BEFORE OR AFTER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

20,000 National Guard Troops in DC.....isn't it Great when the republiKlans are in the WH!!

they are there to keep antifa and blm traitors out

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

20,000 National Guard Troops in DC.....isn't it Great when the republiKlans are in the WH!!

Fact check, this TV programing and news media is now owned and operated by foreign corporations who constantly say that USA owned media is conspiracy theory.

 

The democrats rigged the election with foreign involvement and they are quickly eliminating USA communications and threatening USA owned free speech media with termination in order to cover up all of their criminal activity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^^^

 

This traitor wants ONE PARTY......'The Uni War Party' that is never questioned

The truth is we have three parties in this country The Democrats the Republicans and the Independents.

The Republicans are in the process of self-destructing. I think many Republicans will leave the Republican party and become independents for a while and then the Republican party will reform without the qanon craziness and sedition involved

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

The truth is we have three parties in this country The Democrats the Republicans and the Independents.

The Republicans are in the process of self-destructing. I think many Republicans will leave the Republican party and become independents for a while and then the Republican party will reform without the qanon craziness and sedition involved

 

^^^^^^^^^^

 

SLIDEY...a generic politics 101 Establishment guy.....yawn....boooring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^^^^^^

 

SLIDEY...a generic politics 101 Establishment guy.....yawn....boooring.

I couldn't possibly be as boring as you with your irrational support for the Russian federation.

You are a piss-poor American if American you are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

I couldn't possibly be as boring as you with your irrational support for the Russian federation.

You are a piss-poor American if American you are.

Go watch School House Rock - it mirrors your archaic view of WASH DC....generic, childish, and outdated.

I'm Just a Bill - Wikipedia

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Go watch School House Rock - it mirrors your archaic view of WASH DC....generic, childish, and outdated.

I'm Just a Bill - Wikipedia

it is you who takes a childish and simplistic view. Apparently your view is Putin good everything else bad

You are the subject of foreign indoctrination

Or you are Russian.

we have the most powerful military in the world and Biden will be commander-in-chief.

We will put Putin in his place

 

I guess that is pretty simple after all maybe even you can understand

 

Putin had a choice he could develop and diversify his economy or he could rely on resources enrich oligarchs and use repression against the populace in lieu of economic development.

He chose the latter.

He's an amoral authoritarian and must be dealt with as such.

Some things in life are pretty simple

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

it is you who takes a childish and simplistic view. Apparently your view is Putin good everything else bad

You are the subject of foreign indoctrination

Or you are Russian.

we have the most powerful military in the world and Biden will be commander-in-chief.

We will put Putin in his place

 

I guess that is pretty simple after all maybe even you can understand

 

Putin had a choice he could develop and diversify his economy or he could rely on resources enrich oligarchs and use repression against the populace in lieu of economic development.

He chose the latter.

He's an amoral authoritarian and must be dealt with as such.

Some things in life are pretty simple

SlideyNeoCon has been watching MSNBC this morning.  The New War Left.

 

Slidey is jacking to war as we speak.....what a sick fuck

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

A party based on racism and white privilege can no longer compete in the American political landscape.

LMAO....

 

BIDEN....white, 1%, privileged, old, neocon, wealthy, 47 year DC leech.

 

Poor confused Slidey....I have my popcorn ready for when he SHATS on the Progressives😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

SlideyNeoCon has been watching MSNBC this morning.  The New War Left.

 

Slidey is jacking to war as we speak.....what a sick fuck

No war will be required

We will reinforce the Balkans and Western Europe

We will arm Ukraine

We will inform Putin that if he wants to stay alive he'll knock off the bullshit

 

We will hold out the threat that we will trash what little economy he has.

 

Putin and is in a weak position vis a vis the US

he is about to have his nose rubbed in his own shit

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LMAO....

 

BIDEN....white, 1%, privileged, old, neocon, wealthy, 47 year DC leech.

 

Poor confused Slidey....I have my popcorn ready for when he SHATS on the Progressives😁

Biden has a woman black vice president and appointing the most diverse cabinet in our history

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

No war will be required

We will reinforce the Balkans and Western Europe

We will arm Ukraine

We will inform Putin that if he wants to stay alive he'll knock off the bullshit

 

We will hold out the threat that we will trash what little economy he has.

 

Putin and is in a weak position vis a vis the US

he is about to have his nose rubbed in his own shit

LOL, The EMPIRE WAR MACHINE cant even beat goatherders in Afghanistan....😳

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Republican party based its hopes on white supremacy the southern strategy and hate of Hispanics.

The party is now going to pieces as a result.

Trumpism is a symptom The real disease is racism and white supremacy.

Half the Republican party is recoiling in revulsion

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Biden has a woman black vice president and appointing the most diverse cabinet in our history

 

 

The most diverse cabinet of NEOCON war mongers and Empire bankers ever assembled. 

 

Slidey loves the DC ESTAB💓

 

Poor NEOCON Slidey....he never knows what he believes.  

Download Gif Running In Circles | PNG & GIF BASE

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

The Republican party based its hopes on white supremacy the southern strategy and hate of Hispanics.

The party is now going to pieces as a result.

Trumpism is a symptom The real disease is racism and white supremacy.

Half the Republican party is recoiling in revulsion

^^^^^^^

Slidey worships the DC ESTABLISHMENT.....just another War Fag

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

The most diverse cabinet of NEOCON war mongers and Empire bankers ever assembled. 

 

Slidey loves the DC ESTAB💓

 

Poor NEOCON Slidey....he never knows what he believes.  

Download Gif Running In Circles | PNG & GIF BASE

But it is you who seem confused are you American? Where are you a Russian visitor here?

You do not seem quite sure where your loyalties lie. Are you Russian?

That's a question forum rules

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

But it is you who seem confused are you American? Where are you a Russian visitor here?

You do not seem quite sure where your loyalties lie. Are you Russian?

That's a question forum rules

 

 

Rushin'?  Naww, Im never in a hurry

 

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^^^^

Obsessed with murdering white people.  

 

SAD NEOCON SLIDEY

Not at all. I would prefer that no one would be murdered whatsoever. it is your hero Putin who murders journalists and murdered 30,000 chechem civilians And your neocon hero bush who killed a million Iraqis.

You seem confused.

Are you Russian or just admire fascist autocrats?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...