Oops. MItch MAKES STATEMENT. mainewimp gets PWNED BY ME AGAIN!!!

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

This was mostly peaceful, right?

5f47541a85f54009c609b566.jpg

nice deflection.  I have NEVER suggested that the protests that erupted over the murder of George Floyd were all peaceful.  Many many were... some were not.   In fact, I KNOW that there were protests throughout Maine... in Bangor, in Portland, in Augusta, and here in Freeport , and they were OVERWHELMINGLY peaceful.  A few were not.  January 6th in DC was not peaceful either and you can't bring yourself to admit that the speakers at the ellipse: Don Jr., Rudy, and the clown himself, called them all there... whipped them all into a frenzy, and sent them down the avenue to fight like hell.  And they did.  It was called, rightfully so, an insurrection... and you supported it and would have undoubtedly been there yourself if you could have scraped up the bus fare.   I can easily imagine you beating a capitol policeman with your MAGA flag in one hand, whilst texting flawlessly with the other.  Bravo Zulu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There can and there will. But thanks for showing us what a pathetic dumb assed fool you are.

the refusal to call the national guard was proof that this was all trump's IDEA AND PLAN.     

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.   I guess they can impeach after he leaves office because they are doooing it.

24 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah the GOP is damaged but McConnell is fixing it.

McConnell is  a horrible person.He  wants judges  that  protect corporations from being  harmed by  users.

He has spent years  trying to prevent needed and popular legislation and  regulations from being  passed.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

nice deflection.

Not at all. You interjected yourself, uninvited, into a subthread where I pointed out the FACT that Jan 6 WAS mostly peaceful, and the FACT that the left created this standard over the summer of 2020. 

YOU took it in a totally different direction by trying to dishonestly paint me into a position you crafted for me. Now you're pissy because your little ploy blew up in your face.

I have NEVER suggested that the protests that erupted over the murder of George Floyd were all peaceful.

So what? Besides, no one said anything about "all peaceful." The idea at hand is "mostly peaceful."

WAS THE PHOTO I POSTED MOSTLY PEACEFUL OR NOT?

Many many were... some were not.   In fact, I KNOW that there were protests throughout Maine... in Bangor, in Portland, in Augusta, and here in Freeport , and they were OVERWHELMINGLY peaceful.  A few were not.  

Blah blah blah

January 6th in DC was not peaceful either and you can't bring yourself to admit that the speakers at the ellipse: Don Jr., Rudy, and the clown himself, called them all there... whipped them all into a frenzy, and sent them down the avenue to fight like hell.  And they did.  It was called, rightfully so, an insurrection...

All debatable. I encourage you to watch the House debate to get the other side your propaganda pipe isn't feeding you.

and you supported it

Oh? When did I say that? Or are you painting [aka lying] again?

and would have undoubtedly been there yourself if you could have scraped up the bus fare.

More specious speculation. Do you ever tire of lying?

I can easily imagine you beating a capitol policeman with your MAGA flag in one hand, whilst texting flawlessly with the other. 

Projection. It's YOU who have repeatedly bragged here about your fantasies to murder and bury on your property members who hold a differing view than you. THAT is extreme, dangerous sociopathy. I would never CONCEIVE of saying something like that, putting it out in public, speaking evil into the universe. You're a sick, murderous deviant and have already proven that it is YOU who harbors evil and murder in his heart.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

McConnell is  a horrible person.He  wants judges  that  protect corporations from being  harmed by  users.

He has spent years  trying to prevent needed and popular legislation and  regulations from being  passed.

💅