Oops. MItch MAKES STATEMENT. mainewimp gets PWNED BY ME AGAIN!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There can and there will. But thanks for showing us what a pathetic dumb assed fool you are.

the refusal to call the national guard was proof that this was all trump's IDEA AND PLAN.     

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.   I guess they can impeach after he leaves office because they are doooing it.

15 hours ago, maineman said:

they can impeach him solely for the purpose of preventing him from ever running again.

Trump was already impeached at the time of this post by mainemoron. Obviously, he could think ONLY that the Senate would be the body to conduct his "upcoming" impeachment, because only a conviction by the Senate would prevent him from running again. How dumb!

39 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Trump was already impeached at the time of this post by mainemoron. Obviously, he could think ONLY that the Senate would be the body to conduct his "upcoming" impeachment, because only a conviction by the Senate would prevent him from running again. How dumb!

There is nothing "obvious" about your inference.  I certainly have always known that the house impeaches and the senate convicts.    But you will undoubtedly continue to belabor this minor grammatical misstep rather than address the real cogent point:  this impeachment process was started, not to remove the clown from his office, but to prevent him from ever reentering it.  Prove me wrong and address it instead.  I dare you.

It has been said that every senator, when he or she looks in the mirror, sees a president.  To that end, fifty republican senators will all be looking in the mirror and wondering how their odds of becoming president might improve if the clown is not only banished from twitter, but constitutionally forbidden from ever seeking another high office.  With the chronic ADHD characteristics of the American people, a vote by seventeen republican presidential wannabe's to convict the clown in early 2021, will be a distant speck in the rear view mirror by the time the 2024 campaign season heats up, especially if the clown remains unable to keep himself in the twitter-verse spotlight.

57 minutes ago, maineman said:

grammatical misstep

That is all.

Remember that the next time you're tempted to pull your stupid little [sic] on someone.

57 minutes ago, maineman said:

Prove me wrong and address it instead.  

Why would I waste my time arguing a position I don't hold?

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

It has been said that every senator, when he or she looks in the mirror, sees a president.  To that end, fifty republican senators will all be looking in the mirror and wondering how their odds of becoming president might improve if the clown is not only banished from twitter, but constitutionally forbidden from ever seeking another high office.  With the chronic ADHD characteristics of the American people, a vote by seventeen republican presidential wannabe's to convict the clown in early 2021, will be a distant speck in the rear view mirror by the time the 2024 campaign season heats up, especially if the clown remains unable to keep himself in the twitter-verse spotlight.

I agree. Well said.

15 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The story I read said that the Turtle has no intention of calling the Senate back in before the inauguration so...

If it is shown that the "riot" was a pre-planned and coordinated attack that had nothing to do with the rally, Nancy Pelosi needs to be arrested and charged with treason for pulling this shit.

Like this report from CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

"

Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says. Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol."

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

That is all.

Remember that the next time you're tempted to pull your stupid little [sic] on someone.

Why would I waste my time arguing a position I don't hold?

so... you understand that a grammatical misstep is NOT synonymous with me THINKING that the senate impeaches?

And, if that is your understanding, you would, I assume admit that your posts above were profoundly petty?

That is all.

I'll go further @maineman. 50 Republican senators also see this as a way to help restore the Republican party to power. They know that, even though Trump was a great president and did a fantastic job for 3 years, he ultimately succumbed to the perfect storm of the virus, election misconduct, and the hyperexcited left-wing propaganda machine. Yes, I welcome this plan to put Republicans back in charge of the country.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

so... you understand that a grammatical misstep is NOT synonymous with me THINKING that the senate impeaches?

Of course.

And, if that is your understanding, you would, I assume admit that your posts above were profoundly petty?

Petty, perhaps. But I achieved my goal. Just be a little less of a dick when encountering other people's minor missteps.

1 minute ago, superds77 said:

Like this report from CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

"

Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says. Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol."

the clown had, for weeks,  been urging his riotous band of seditionists to come to the capital on the 6th.  He planned it.  He aroused the crowd he had invited and he sent them down the street to the capital to "fight like hell".

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

So... you admit that this was a deceitful lie?

Just now, maineman said:

the clown had, for weeks,  been urging his riotous band of seditionists to come to the capital on the 6th.  He planned it.  He aroused the crowd he had invited and he sent them down the street to the capital to "fight like hell".

Problem is, the breech had already started by the time the POTUS had supposedly "invited and he sent them down the street to the capital to "fight like hell"." Where he also told them to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically protest".

antifa and blm did this shit all summer...

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I'll go further @maineman. 50 Republican senators also see this as a way to help restore the Republican party to power. They know that, even though Trump was a great president and did a fantastic job for 3 years, he ultimately succumbed to the perfect storm of the virus, election misconduct, and the hyperexcited left-wing propaganda machine. Yes, I welcome this plan to put Republicans back in charge of the country.

To take this a little further, if Trump is disqualified it will help to unify the party. Obviously, right now the party is splintered. If Trump makes it to the 2024 primaries, it's going to make it much more difficult for the Republican candidate to prevail in the general election. So yes, this is needed, and shows it's not wise to underestimate McConnell.

15 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The story I read said that the Turtle has no intention of calling the Senate back in before the inauguration so...

Of course. We can't have a Republican majority convicting a Republican president. Let that be on the Democrat majority, that much more likely to help heal and unify the party.

Just now, SixShooter said:

To take this a little further, if Trump is disqualified it will help to unify the party. Obviously, right now the party is splintered. If Trump makes it to the 2024 primaries, it's going to make it much more difficult for the Republican candidate to prevail in the general election. So yes, this is needed, and shows it's not wise to underestimate McConnell.

McConnell is evil,but  he  is clever...far more so  than  Trump.

Trump has wrecked  the GOP,and of course,prevents  McConnell  from  running  the Party.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

So... you admit that this was a deceitful lie?

Eh, call it an interrogation tactic. Like when the cops say, "your buddy in the other room has already flipped on you so why don't you just come clean."

It worked. 😁

6 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Problem is, the breech had already started by the time the POTUS had supposedly "invited and he sent them down the street to the capital to "fight like hell"." Where he also told them to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically protest".

Yeah, and it was mostly peaceful.

That's the standard now, right?

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah, and it was mostly peaceful.

That's the standard now, right?

have you purposely not watched the videos of rioters storming the capitol's south entrance, dragging a policeman into the crowd and beating him with all sorts of blunt objects?  Or did OANN not carry that footage, perhaps?

47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

McConnell is evil,but  he  is clever...far more so  than  Trump.

Trump has wrecked  the GOP,and of course,prevents  McConnell  from  running  the Party.

Yeah the GOP is damaged but McConnell is fixing it.

41 minutes ago, maineman said:

have you purposely not watched the videos of rioters storming the capitol's south entrance, dragging a policeman into the crowd and beating him with all sorts of blunt objects?  Or did OANN not carry that footage, perhaps?

This was mostly peaceful, right?

5f47541a85f54009c609b566.jpg