Oops. MItch MAKES STATEMENT. mainewimp gets PWNED BY ME AGAIN!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There can and there will. But thanks for showing us what a pathetic dumb assed fool you are.

the refusal to call the national guard was proof that this was all trump's IDEA AND PLAN.     

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.   I guess they can impeach after he leaves office because they are doooing it.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

That explains it.

I did read a story that said the Turtle has no intention of recalling the Senate to hear the articles before the election though.

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Hey @maineman, you fucking LOSER!!!

GROVEL NOW AND SUCK ON THIS ONE...

BUT, remember this....

Well, you LOSE!!!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told Republican colleagues Wednesday that he has "not made a final decision" on how he will vote on impeachment, despite signaling that he supported House Democrats’ move to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

"While the press has been full of speculation, I have not made a final decision on how I will vote and I intend to listen to the legal arguments when they are presented to the Senate," McConnell told Senate Republicans.

You mean his media made up the story and LIED to @maineman like they lied about EVERYTHING? 

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

he will already be out of office dumbass

who cares?  Convicting him prevents him from ever running again.  Doncha think that Cruz and Hawley would LOVE to not have to worry about the clown in the primaries for the next election?

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Dumbass.

Impeachment is to remove a President from office as stated in the Constitution. You can't remove someone once their term ends.

Grasping at straws makes you a fucking moron. 

you can certainly impeach and prevent the clown from running for any office in the future.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

who cares?  Convicting him prevents him from ever running again.  Doncha think that Cruz and Hawley would LOVE to not have to worry about the clown in the primaries for the next election?

Why would he be in the primaries in 2024?

Presidents can only serve two terms.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

He's already impeached, dumbfuck.

He can't be convicted after Jan 20 because impeachment is reserved for public officials, not private citizens. The Founders rejected the British model of impeachment for anyone but the King, but being the ignorant fuck you are, you didn't know that.

that's wrong.  he can be convicted and he can be prevented from ever seeking public office again.

14 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You mean his media made up the story and LIED to @maineman like they lied about EVERYTHING? 

lied?  the clown got impeached again tonight... with bipartisan support.

he will be tried in the senate... probably not until late April-early May.  My guess is that any republican senators who have aspirations for '24 will find the courage to convict the clown for inciting insurrection.  The ADHD double digit IQ clown squad members out there will have forgotten about that vote LONG before it comes time to vote in '24 primaries

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Dumbass.

Impeachment is to remove a President from office as stated in the Constitution. You can't remove someone once their term ends.

Grasping at straws makes you a fucking moron. 

two words:  William Belknap

40 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

35 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Another FAILED impeachment that cost the house key positions last election. Thanks for handing the house to republicans in 2022! 🤣

33 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wrong, lying asshole.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

he will be tried in the senate... probably not until late April-early May.  My guess is that any republican senators who have aspirations for '24 will find the courage to convict the clown for inciting insurrection.  The ADHD double digit IQ clown squad members out there will have forgotten about that vote LONG before it comes time to vote in '24 primaries

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/12/once-trump-leaves-office-senate-cant-hold-an-impeachment-trial/%3foutputType=amp

Sounds like a job for the SCOTUS if they try!

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

Another FAILED impeachment that cost the house key positions last election. Thanks for handing the house to republicans in 2022! 🤣

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

He's already impeached, dumbfuck.

He can't be convicted after Jan 20 because impeachment is reserved for public officials, not private citizens. The Founders rejected the British model of impeachment for anyone but the King, but being the ignorant fuck you are, you didn't know that.

He can be tried and convicted after his term ends, as removal from office is not the only remedy the Senate has to punish an unfaithful president.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Just now, SpyCar said:

He can be tried and convicted after his term ends, as removal from office is not the only remedy the Senate has to punish an unfaithful president.

Bill

Wrong, lying asshole.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

19 minutes ago, maineman said:

That's spam maineman!

You have been reported!

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Now we have moderation. LOL.

Bill

You have convinced me Bill...

I need to sling that machete every chance I can to keep these pukes in line!

Go ahead... make my day!

11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

That's spam maineman!

You have been reported!

it was a succinct answer to all of the posts in question.... you fucking pansy ass hall monitor.  go fuck yourself.