Oops. MItch MAKES STATEMENT. mainewimp gets PWNED BY ME AGAIN!!!

Hey @maineman, you fucking LOSER!!!

GROVEL NOW AND SUCK ON THIS ONE...

BUT, remember this....

Well, you LOSE!!!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told Republican colleagues Wednesday that he has "not made a final decision" on how he will vote on impeachment, despite signaling that he supported House Democrats’ move to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

"While the press has been full of speculation, I have not made a final decision on how I will vote and I intend to listen to the legal arguments when they are presented to the Senate," McConnell told Senate Republicans.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There can and there will. But thanks for showing us what a pathetic dumb assed fool you are.

the refusal to call the national guard was proof that this was all trump's IDEA AND PLAN.     

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.   I guess they can impeach after he leaves office because they are doooing it.

Like I said before.... you shoot yourself in the foot with these premature ejaculations of yours.  Mitch will be the minority leader when this gets to the senate.... Let's see what happens when the trial in the senate gets played out... with LOTS of witnesses.... and LOTS of TV coverage.... where it will be shown how the clown tweeted about that day for weeks before... inviting the seditionists... cheering them on... gathering them a mile away from the capitol... spurring them on to go fight... the crowd was urged by Rudy to go have a "trial by combat"... they surged down the street... beat their way into the capitol chanting that they wanted to HANG the Vice President... and, when they were cowering under desks, republican congressmen and senators were desperately calling their president... calling the Commander in Chief to use the forces under his control to come save them... and he refused to take their calls.  The tide has turned.  You all are stained with his crimes.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Like I said before.... you shoot yourself in the foot with these premature ejaculations of yours.  Mitch will be the minority leader when this gets to the senate.... Let's see what happens when the trial in the senate gets played out... with LOTS of witnesses.... and LOTS of TV coverage.... where it will be shown how the clown tweeted about that day for weeks before... inviting the seditionists... cheering them on... gathering them a mile away from the capitol... spurring them on to go fight... the crowd was urged by Rudy to go have a "trial by combat"... they surged down the street... beat their way into the capitol chanting that they wanted to HANG the Vice President... and, when they were cowering under desks, republican congressmen and senators were desperately calling their president... calling the Commander in Chief to use the forces under his control to come save them... and he refused to take their calls.  The tide has turned.  You all are stained with his crimes.

there can be no trial in the senate once Trump leaves office

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

Dumbass.

Impeachment is to remove a President from office as stated in the Constitution. You can't remove someone once their term ends.

Grasping at straws makes you a fucking moron. 

22 minutes ago, maineman said:

HEY ASSWIPE! BOTTOM GIRL

LOBSTER BAKE!

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

the refusal to call the national guard was proof that this was all trump's IDEA AND PLAN. 

• Like 1
  • MORON! 1
17 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Dumbass.

Impeachment is to remove a President from office as stated in the Constitution. You can't remove someone once their term ends.

Grasping at straws makes you a fucking moron. 

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.

I guess they can impeach after he leaves office because they are doooing it.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
32 minutes ago, maineman said:

they can impeach him solely for the purpose of preventing him from ever running again.

He's already impeached, dumbfuck.

He can't be convicted after Jan 20 because impeachment is reserved for public officials, not private citizens. The Founders rejected the British model of impeachment for anyone but the King, but being the ignorant fuck you are, you didn't know that.

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

all this does is show that trump felt he had nothing to lose.

At this point is more important that history shows the country held trump accountable for plotting to overthrow a settled election. If he's allowed to walk away scott free it would set a dangerous precedent for the future. Donald Trump will go on trial for inciting an insurrection against the very government he was supposed to protect.

• MORON! 1
45 minutes ago, maineman said:

The story I read said that the Turtle has no intention of calling the Senate back in before the inauguration so...

If it is shown that the "riot" was a pre-planned and coordinated attack that had nothing to do with the rally, Nancy Pelosi needs to be arrested and charged with treason for pulling this shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

No they are not going to doooooooo it after he leaves office, you dumb fuck. He's already impeached!

Damn, you libtoons are fucking STOOOOOOOOOOO-PIT!

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The story I read said that the Turtle has no intention of calling the Senate back in before the inauguration so...

If it is shown that the "riot" was a pre-planned and coordinated attack that had nothing to do with the rally, Nancy Pelosi needs to be arrested and charged with treason for pulling this shit.

What have you been drinking?