• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump deserved to get impeached a second time, and he was.

Investigation?? Could we investigate Hunter & Burisma?                             😎..🍺

Your memory of falsely claiming that I'm a pedophile seems to fail you "pal."   Remember that outrageous lie? I didn't lie about you. You have supported Trump. That's the truth. Own the sham

Posted Images

Just now, Zaro said:

And that proves what?

Well the left's accusation is that Trump got the crowd worked up at the rally, and incited them to storm the Capitol... but the run into the bldg started a good 30 minute walk away from the rally, and while Trump was still speaking.

In short, the crowd at the rally wasn't responsible for the initial breech at the Capitol.

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Well the left's accusation is that Trump got the crowd worked up at the rally, and incited them to storm the Capitol... but the run into the bldg started a good 30 minute walk away from the rally, and while Trump was still speaking.

In short, the crowd at the rally wasn't responsible for the initial breech at the Capitol.

It's a shallow argument meant to impress shallow minds and you're proof that it has gotten some traction. 

Just now, calguy said:

It's a shallow argument meant to impress shallow minds and you're proof that it has gotten some traction. 

Sad... democrats thought they could bring the country together.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW BITCH

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Kfools knew a week ahead of time what would happen. He was counting down the days

Just now, Zaro said:

Kfools knew a week ahead of time what would happen. He was counting down the days

THAT WAS NOTHING.... PREPARE BITCH

10 minutes ago, calguy said:

How is it shallow?

If Trump incited the crowd at the rally, then the bldg wouldn't have been stormed for another 45 minutes or so after when it actually was.

The rally was a good half hour walk from the Capitol, since the streets were closed to auto traffic.

The rally was on the Mall, not at the Capitol bldg.

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

To the rally yes... just about everyone knew the rally was going to take place since it was announced for weeks before it happened.

45 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Kinda reminds you of the attack on the embassy in Benghazi doesn't it... remember how that was sold as a flash mob that was incited by a video?

Yeah, that turned out to be bullshit too.

Liberals will stop at nothing. NOTHING. to gain power.

Lying, cheating, election fraud, espionage, MURDER. Like Fuck U Schoomer said, "nothing is off the table!"

Just now, SixShooter said:

Liberals will stop at nothing. NOTHING. to gain power.

Lying, cheating, election fraud, espionage, MURDER. Like Fuck U Schoomer said, "nothing is off the table!"

Like getting 8 million more votes

• Thumb up 1
44 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

^^^FBI alert.

Bill

What a lying fucking pussy ass cunt BITCH. AND a liar. 

I rue the day I viewed you as a rational, decent liberal that wasn't the typical asshole fucktard. Yes, I was wrong, how fucking wrong.

You know I supported your throughout your LO "tragedy" and then I welcomed you back from the Purge and endorsed you for your mod position. Then you lied about me.

You SUCK.

27 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

fill Duck up with hot steel

@SpyCar there's an actionable threat for you.

Throw him in hell! Oops, you can't, you're just a lying CUNT with no mod power!

LMAO

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What a lying fucking pussy ass cunt BITCH. AND a liar. 

I rue the day I viewed you as a rational, decent liberal that wasn't the typical asshole fucktard. Yes, I was wrong, how fucking wrong.

You know I supported your throughout your LO "tragedy" and then I welcomed you back from the Purge and endorsed you for your mod position. Then you lied about me.

You SUCK.

Your memory of falsely claiming that I'm a pedophile seems to fail you "pal."

Remember that outrageous lie? I didn't lie about you. You have supported Trump. That's the truth. Own the shame.

I am rational and decent. You?

Bill

• Fuck you! 1
Just now, SpyCar said:

Your memory of falsely claiming that I'm a pedophile seems to fail you "pal."

Remember that outrageous lie? I didn't lie about you. You have supported Trump. That's the truth. Own the shame.

I am rational and decent. You?

Bill

you are a child molester like dennis the menance