• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump deserved to get impeached a second time, and he was.

Investigation?? Could we investigate Hunter & Burisma?                             😎..🍺

Your memory of falsely claiming that I'm a pedophile seems to fail you "pal."   Remember that outrageous lie? I didn't lie about you. You have supported Trump. That's the truth. Own the sham

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Pre-planned and coordinated.   I see where there are accusations being thrown around that republican congressmen allowed tours in the previous days that helped the rioters know where to go once inside the Capitol building.   

Looking like it was, but we'll have to wait for an investigation to find out the entire picture.

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

If its true, then Trump was wrongfully impeached based on the articles.   

Good point.

the entire basis for this second fraudulent impeachment was that his speech caused these people to invade the Capitol.

If it didn't (which we all know it didn't) , he once again was screwed by the Dem HOR.

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

That what I was just about to say.

The timeline doesn't work... Trump was still speaking up the road, when the "attack" started at the Capitol.

There was coordination but the question is, by who, and what was the actual motive behind it.

It certainly wasn't a positive for Trump.

• Sad 1

I dont disagree, but the articles of impeachment said it was because on January 6th 2021, he incited sedition.    If that's true, it couldn't have been pre-planned.    

Kinda reminds you of the attack on the embassy in Benghazi doesn't it... remember how that was sold as a flash mob that was incited by a video?

Yeah, that turned out to be bullshit too.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Kinda reminds you of the attack on the embassy in Benghazi doesn't it... remember how that was sold as a flash mob that was incited by a video?

Yeah, since they asked Clinton for extra security before the attack happened, and she failed to provide it.

Guess it wasn't part of the Liberal agenda ...

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

A little bit, yeah.   If I put on my elephants are hiding in the trees hat it isnt hard to think this whole thing was staged by the deep state.  

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Yeah, since they asked Clinton for extra security before the attack happened, and she failed to provide it.

Guess it wasn't part of the Liberal agenda ...

I'm sure those guys knew something that the cabal didn'tt want getting out.

Letting the terrorists kill them didn't look as bad as them all commiting suicide.

13 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Saying Trump had nothing to do with the insurrection last Wednesday is like saying Hitler had nothing to do with the Holocaust. 

The insurrection would have never happened without him

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Good point.

the entire basis for this second fraudulent impeachment was that his speech caused these people to invade the Capitol.

If it didn't (which we all know it didn't) , he once again was screwed by the Dem HOR.

His speech was just the last item on a long list to work his goons up to it

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Saying Trump had nothing to do with the insurrection last Wednesday is like saying Hitler had nothing to do with the Holocaust. 

Like I said, I have no problem with him being impeached, but the articles specifically stated it was because of his actions on Jan 6th.   

Just now, Zaro said:

His speech was just the last item on a long list to work his goons up to it

No need to work someone up who had participated in a "walk-through" the day before.

As usual, Liberals trying to spin it for it to make sense ... when it clearly doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Americans wouldn't have gotten tired of lying, stealing Liberal trash without Trump?

C'mon now, even you know better than that.

And you dont know SHIT ...

Like I said, I have no problem with him being impeached, but the articles specifically stated it was because of his actions on Jan 6th.   

He could have had his goon rally anywhere. But he had it right in DC on the 6th

51 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Pre-planned and coordinated.   I see where there are accusations being thrown around that republican congressmen allowed tours in the previous days that helped the rioters know where to go once inside the Capitol building.   

Conspiracy will get them longer jail sentences. 

And totally fucks Trump up.