Jump to content

Can Member Encourage Other Members, Like 5x5, To Commit Suicide???


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

I prefer monarchy. 

 

Prefer in one hand. Are you royalty? Here's the deal, Mr. Fools. My Father's Mother, June, a sweeter, non-lying Woman I was lucky to have as an influence in my life you shall never find. She kept voluminous news clippings, three wing binder after three wing binder. Used to hate it but when I was a boy she would sit me down on the couch, pull out them binders and tell me so much about family. For instance Tiffany is in my family. Now, I wish I had paid more attention. But then that happened to me and it's a tad old school. I cherish that. Sumpin maybe these yutes are missing today. Anyway her story was that back in the day King Edward VII...

 

Edward-1-2.png

 

had knocked up a tavern wench and for her troubles they sent her to America to hide the shame. That was Grandma June's sumpin sumpim Grandmother. Go ahead and get busy with the so-called Edwardian period and you'll see at that time they were a bunch of freaky b!tches. Best I can figure King Edward VII is my great, great, great, great, great Grandfather. Prince Charles might be my 3rd cousin, twice removed or my second cousin, thrice removed. What do I care? I'm about a thousandth in line to the throne. Hence comes my contention that I am one of the whitest man alive. What is more white than British Royalty? So yes, Mr. Fools, I take umbrage with you saying this is a monarchy. Are you royalty? And now a joke...

 

So me and my firstborn, Sarah Rae are hanging out with her Mother's Father, CR, we are givin him the bidness about not being royalty, he's taking offence at this cause he's not royalty and my Sarah goes, "that's okay, Grandpa, you may not be royalty but at least you are married into it."

 

That's my baby. Sumpin not falling far sumpin tree sumpin acorn. 

 

So no, Mr. Fools, not monarchy. You don't like dictator. How does benevolent despot sound? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

Wait, what?    This whole time I thought you were a woman.  

THE HARDEST PART OF EATING A VEGETABLE IS GETTING THE DIAPER OFF.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, teacher said:

 

Prefer in one hand. Are you royalty? Here's the deal, Mr. Fools. My Father's Mother, June, a sweeter, non-lying Woman I was lucky to have as an influence in my life you shall never find. She kept voluminous news clippings, three wing binder after three wing binder. Used to hate it but when I was a boy she would sit me down on the couch, pull out them binders and tell me so much about family. For instance Tiffany is in my family. Now, I wish I had paid more attention. But then that happened to me and it's a tad old school. I cherish that. Sumpin maybe these yutes are missing today. Anyway her story was that back in the day King Edward VII...

 

Edward-1-2.png

 

had knocked up a tavern wench and for her troubles they sent her to America to hide the shame. That was Grandma June's sumpin sumpim Grandmother. Go ahead and get busy with the so-called Edwardian period and you'll see at that time they were a bunch of freaky b!tches. Best I can figure King Edward VII is my great, great, great, great, great Grandfather. Prince Charles might be my 3rd cousin, twice removed or my second cousin, thrice removed. What do I care? I'm about a thousandth in line to the throne. Hence comes my contention that I am one of the whitest man alive. What is more white than British Royalty? So yes, Mr. Fools, I take umbrage with you saying this is a monarchy. Are you royalty? And now a joke...

I have a story like that too but mine has a dragon. 

 

1 minute ago, teacher said:

So me and my firstborn, Sarah Rae are hanging out with her Mother's Father, CR, we are givin him the bidness about not being royalty, he's taking offence at this cause he's not royalty and my Sarah goes, "that's okay, Grandpa, you may not be royalty but at least you are married into it."

 

That's my baby. Sumpin not falling far sumpin tree sumpin acorn. 

 

So no, Mr. Fools, not monarchy. You don't like dictator. How does benevolent despot sound? 

Evil Fascist perhaps?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

They support assisted suicide including FORCING THOSE MORALLY OPPOSED TO  PERFORM THEM, and late term abortions. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Five wouldn't do that, simply because you want him too.

 

That's how he rolls.

Five likely would do that, because If I said that is what I want him to do, he might possibly do it and let me live with the consequences.   I wasn't being snarky when I said Teach is a wise old fart - he gave me pause to think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

So your real question is,  does it matter who assists them in their suicide?

My real question was: I just wanted to know the bounds of the rules here - how far can someone "push" into unexplored voids.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Skans said:

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

O good friend was doing 40 chest xrays a day at the peak of the first wave..  The stress was too much. He ended it with a bullet to his head.. Left behind a wfe and 3 kids about to go to college

 

Suicide is no joke. People do contemplate it.

 

Your narcissicistic comments won't influence a damn thing I do.. But they may drive someone else over the edge..

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

O good friend was doing 40 chest xrays a day at the peak of the first wave..  The stress was too much. He ended it with a bullet to his head.. Left behind a wfe and 3 kids about to go to college

 

Suicide is no joke. People do contemplate it.

 

Your narcissicistic comments won't influence a damn thing I do.. But they may drive someone else over the edge..

What, no video on this one, Five?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I do try to contain myself sometimes

Likewise.  I asked a question.  I picked a name out of the "ugly-liberals hat", to use as an example.  Could have just as easily been Zaro, but I threw her name back and kept picking until your name came up because you were a better fit.

 

@teacher imparted some profound wisdom in response quite early on.  I listened.  And, agreed.  I have no intent on pursuing this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

They support assisted suicide including FORCING THOSE MORALLY OPPOSED TO  PERFORM THEM, and late term abortions. 

When Roe/Wade first happened, several MDs said they wouldn't do them and when forced to, nicked the uterus so the woman could never conceive again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Skans said:

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

Skans...

I don't think it's a good idea to promote suicide...

 

Besides...

Most liberals are brain dead anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing funnier  than suicide.

Through early morning fog I see
visions of the things to be
the pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

I try to find a way to make
all our little joys relate
without that ever-present hate
but now I know that it's too late, and...

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
and to another give my seat
for that's the only painless feat.

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger...watch it grin, but...

A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
'is it to be or not to be'
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
...and you can do the same thing if you choose.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/mashlyrics.html
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skans said:

Likewise.  I asked a question.  I picked a name out of the "ugly-liberals hat", to use as an example.  Could have just as easily been Zaro, but I threw her name back and kept picking until your name came up because you were a better fit.

 

@teacher imparted some profound wisdom in response quite early on.  I listened.  And, agreed.  I have no intent on pursuing this. 

I once wrote a eulogy for you. So why was I in the "ugly hat"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I once wrote a eulogy for you. So why was I in the "ugly hat"?

Did I say you were in the "ugly hat"?  No, I did not say this.  I said that you are in the "ugly-liberals hat".  Besides, looking at blue balls stuffed in the muzzle of a wiener-dog tain't perty.  But, thanks for the eulogy, I hope to someday repay your kindness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Skans said:

Did I say you were in the "ugly hat"?  No, I did not say this.  I said that you are in the "ugly-liberals hat".  Besides, looking at blue balls stuffed in the muzzle of a wiener-dog tain't perty.  But, thanks for the eulogy, I hope to someday repay your kindness.

Same difference, you ungrateful ape

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...