Can Member Encourage Other Members, Like 5x5, To Commit Suicide???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

Wait, what?    This whole time I thought you were a woman.  

THE HARDEST PART OF EATING A VEGETABLE IS GETTING THE DIAPER OFF.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Are you asking my permission?

No. You said "or" which by The Queen's English means I should/could be one or the other. Maybe I have Aspergers AND a massive Johnson. Mr. Hole, you have to think these insults through. Or would you like to be next? 

19 minutes ago, kfools said:

This my friend is the million dollar question. I have asked this question a million times. 

Eliminate the posts....sure. I can get behind that. Why the fuck did we need to remove the poster with the post on game night? So far no good answer.

This was the crux of the decision. I concur. 

I prefer monarchy. 

Also a valid point.

Well said I must admit.

"Game night?" FFS.

A violent insurrection against the United States where a law enforcement officer was murdered by a mob wasn't "game night." This was a tragic day of national shame.

The punishment fit the crimes. I upheld the board rules, while you lost your mind.

Bill

• Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, teacher said:

No. You said "or" which by The Queen's English means I should/could be one or the other. Maybe I have Aspergers AND a massive Johnson. Mr. Hole, you have to think these insults through. Or would you like to be next? 

Do you actually have aspergers and a huge Johnson?     That was pretty much what I hoped to grow up to be when I was 5 years old.   

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

"Game night?" FFS.

A violent insurrection against the United States where a law enforcement officer was murdered by a mob wasn't "game night." This was a tragic day of national shame.

The punishment fit the crimes. I upheld the board rules, while you lost your mind.

Bill

No more fucking around! Comprende you adult towel boy in a Middle School Boys Shower Room

THEY CALL @SPYCAR PERPETUAL WOOD IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

git!

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

do you understand what reasonable doubt was established for historically used so far governing outcomes of next generations every ancestor added?  Ruling elites are self destructive with a desire to take everyone else down first.  Honest soles of reproductive replacements adapting to life limited to biologically centered to geographically existing until decomposed do what ever they can to get as far away from urban sprawl as possible, but urban sprawl becomes democracy's law of the landscape of nations and global markets serving a higher intellect than instinctively aware to why living works proportionately alive.

Wordplay, vernacular tribalism, promises of better tomorrows than ancestries delivered so far always training replacements to think outside mutually evolving from now on.

anyway, most people of character will not accept life as actually being eternally separated in biological order of added to the population so far. Hell, I bet you can't either. You never learned how to defend your sole time, just your contextual soul of anything else is possible if you just pay to believe tomorrow is a rotation of the planet away.

See I like Karma, because there is perpetual balancing between contracting results and expanding details never duplicating results so far.  That what goes around comes around per cycle of replacements pretending life isn't mutulaly timed apart so far.

I can control my rage, but I have practiced 38 years since I instinctively debunked intellectual humanity.  last 15 I figured out a way to vernacular translate how I do it.with the visual aids of origami creating 24/7 points of divide and conquer from 8 corners of playing people psychologically thinking outside mutually evolving from now on.

• Fuck you! 1

what the fuck!

You've chosen to ignore content by sole result. Options 

sole result

• Intellectual Armageddonist
  • sole result
  •  
  • 66,340 posts
  2 hours ago, Skans said:

do you understand what reasonable doubt was established for historically used so far governing outcomes of next generations every ancestor added?  Ruling elites are self destructive with a desire to take everyone else down first.  Honest soles of reproductive replacements adapting to life limited to biologically centered to geographically existing until decomposed do what ever they can to get as far away from urban sprawl as possible, but urban sprawl becomes democracy's law of the landscape of nations and global markets serving a higher intellect than instinctively aware to why living works proportionately alive.

@rippy38this FUCKWAD IS ON IGNORE! AND I AM SEEING THIS!

I AM READY TO SHOW ANYONE A CHINESE RED BAT!

Just now, tunafish said:

what the fuck!

You've chosen to ignore content by sole result. Options 

sole result

• Intellectual Armageddonist
  • sole result
  •  
  • 66,340 posts
  2 hours ago, Skans said:

@rippy38this FUCKWAD IS ON IGNORE! AND I AM SEEING THIS!

I AM READY TO SHOW ANYONE A CHINESE RED BAT!

you ignore life in plain sight, ignoring me does you more harm than it does to me.  I understand why your ideology is going to fail.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Can they? Yes.

Should they? Also yes.

Will they? Of course not. Who would they drunkenly call at 3am while your kids are sleeping?

41 minutes ago, teacher said:

I can't be both?

why not? stupid and ignorant are left and right wings of social behavior making realities larger than life being biologically separated in reproductive order of ever changing people populating space so far..