Can Member Encourage Other Members, Like 5x5, To Commit Suicide???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

Wait, what?    This whole time I thought you were a woman.  

THE HARDEST PART OF EATING A VEGETABLE IS GETTING THE DIAPER OFF.  

Posted Images

Just now, Skans said:

Or, is this some violation of the rules?  I mean, Liberals are all for Assisted Suicide.  So, we should be able to provide them with lots of encouragement in this regard. 

Hmm, tuff one. I guess strictly by the rules is would be allowed but then remember in the real world there can be penalties for this. 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, teacher said:

Hmm, tuff one. I guess strictly by the rules is would be allowed but then remember in the real world there can be penalties for this. 

Who said teach isn't a wise old fart?  Thanks for laying a big turd in my Grand 5x5 Parade.

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

Most recently, SpyCar. 

You are correct in this case that it is fucking illegal [my words] to encourage a person to kill themselves.

It should certainly be against the board rules here to encourage criminal behavior or acts of violence against members--including violence to self--but my words are going unheeded.

Not on my head anymore, thank goodness.

Bill

22 minutes ago, Skans said:

All of us are? I do believe that you are mistaken.

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You are correct in this case that it is fucking illegal [my words] to encourage a person to kill themselves.

Yet you are wrong again.

It is in fact not illegal to encourage a person to commit suicide once.

If however, to continue to encourage to the point of insisting they MUST do it ... and they do ... there can be legalities involved.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/23/michelle-carter-woman-boyfriend-suicide-texting-case-released-jail/4551852002/

In Michelle Carters case the sentence was 15 months ... which some might say would be a small price to pay to rid the world of @FivebyFive ... or you.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Skans said:

Who is the Trump cultist that needs assistance?

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

Five wouldn't do that, simply because you want him too.

That's how he rolls.

24 minutes ago, teacher said:

Please tell K-Dog that he is an excellent Captain.

This is why good, strong, smart men (and women)....

and mercenaries......"choose"...... to sail with him.                            🍺

@kfools.

52 minutes ago, Skans said:

So your real question is,  does it matter who assists them in their suicide?

That reminds me of the time a friend told me about when he saw a guy get killed by a train. My friend said...the guy saw the train come'n and could have easily got off the tracks in time BUT just froze with fright.

Than my friend said...I wish I hadn't seen it; it made me puke.

So I asked...well why did you sit there and watch it.

He just looked at me with a blank stare and said...I don't know.

Just now, SpyCar said:

Of course I am. I typed it therefor it's correct.

It should certainly be against the board rules here to encourage criminal behavior or acts of violence against members--including violence to self--

It is, except for that short period of time where Mr. Fools said it wasn't. 

but my words are going unheeded.

We got it the first friggin thousand times you said it.

Not on my head anymore, thank goodness.

Good for you, you can now sleep well and be assured there shall be no criminal recriminations for you. Like I was telling you the other day you should have taken your power grab back and apologized to Mr. Fools for doing that which you were expressly forbidden to do. You'd still be a mod with one hand on the wheel. Now you're just the same ol' idiot. You blew it. And while I'm here you keep going on and on that you were saving the site. The offending post(s) were hidden, this site has suffered nuttin for it, what exactly did you save us all from?  If you were so friggin adamant about all this what you should have done is id, then save the offending post(s), screen shot them and contacted the FBI and/or your Mother. If you were so friggin worried and such a self righteous citizen worried about the law wouldn't that have been the thing to do? You banned a guy. You were worried about your place in the pecking order of this site and not so much the well being of the person that was threatened. Your arguments are devoid of logic. Your control freak nature has been on display. You went about it all wrong. Lettuce make this about me while in the same breath about your worries. Say if Mr. Fools were to come and tell me that I was no longer allowed to post my pyramid construction theory in "...and the horse you rode in on." (Friggin best thread title ever!")  Last thing I would do is post some pyramid construction theory. I'd have a mutha fu(kin spaz. Salient questions would ensue. I would follow Mr. Fools around the site and badger him with killer questions until he gave in or answered "because I said so."  Even then I wouldn't bolt. Then would come "The Next Level." He'd give in or ban me. But before that happened I would damn sure make everyone understands that he sucks. If I had exhausted all ideas, (that never really happens, see me and FiveByFive) THEN I would go post some 50 or so pyramid construction theory images, take my nice banning and go find the next web site to take over with my head held high. This is, after all, a dictatorship. Twitter/YouFace/google gets to do the same until they are defined as a monopoly and subject to anti-trust laws which will never happen under Biden.

borat-1-4.png

33 minutes ago, teacher said:

Of course I am. I typed it therefor it's correct.

It is, except for that short period of time where Mr. Fools said it wasn't. 

We got it the first friggin thousand times you said it.

Good for you, you can now sleep well and be assured there shall be no criminal recriminations for you. Like I was telling you the other day you should have taken your power grab back and apologized to Mr. Fools for doing that which you were expressly forbidden to do. You'd still be a mod with one hand on the wheel. Now you're just the same ol' idiot. You blew it. And while I'm here you keep going on and on that you were saving the site.

The offending post(s) were hidden, this site has suffered nuttin for it, what exactly did you save us all from? 

This my friend is the million dollar question. I have asked this question a million times. 

Eliminate the posts....sure. I can get behind that. Why the fuck did we need to remove the poster with the post on game night? So far no good answer.

If you were so friggin adamant about all this what you should have done is id, then save the offending post(s), screen shot them and contacted the FBI and/or your Mother. If you were so friggin worried and such a self righteous citizen worried about the law wouldn't that have been the thing to do? You banned a guy. You were worried about your place in the pecking order of this site and not so much the well being of the person that was threatened.

This was the crux of the decision. I concur. 

Your arguments are devoid of logic. Your control freak nature has been on display. You went about it all wrong. Lettuce make this about me while in the same breath about your worries. Say if Mr. Fools were to come and tell me that I was no longer allowed to post my pyramid construction theory in "...and the horse you rode in on." (Friggin best thread title ever!")  Last thing I would do is post some pyramid construction theory. I'd have a mutha fu(kin spaz. Salient questions would ensue. I would follow Mr. Fools around the site and badger him with killer questions until he gave in or answered "because I said so."  Even then I wouldn't bolt. Then would come "The Next Level." He'd give in or ban me. But before that happened I would damn sure make everyone understands that he sucks. If I had exhausted all ideas, (that never really happens, see me and FiveByFive) THEN I would go post some 50 or so pyramid construction theory images, take my nice banning and go find the next web site to take over with my head held high. This is, after all, a dictatorship.

I prefer monarchy. 

Twitter/YouFace/google gets to do the same until they are defined as a monopoly and subject to anti-trust laws which will never happen under Biden.

borat-1-4.png

Also a valid point.

Well said I must admit.

47 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Please tell K-Dog that he is an excellent Captain.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, teacher said:

Mr. Car, Mr. Fools is wicked cool and gettin cooler by the day.

You know, Mr. Taipan, for having so many posts, (more than me,) in just a couple of years, (I been here cents 2007,) you are incredibly not up to speed. You don't do much reading, do you? If you were to dig in there is an incredible amount of information at this site. If you were to dig in very many of our members let it all hang out. I say I am the best at that. Don't get me wrong, I ain't admonishing you, you do your thing but there is a lot here. Plenty of chaff before the wheat but then that comes with a 1st amendment heavy site. Have you ever considered starting a Mr. Taipan thread? You know, a thread about you and what you think. Then stay with it instead of having your posts hither and yon and soon relegated to page gazillion. You're a friggin hoot, unique, an individual personality. Pick a killer thread title, come up with a killer OP, say sumpin then stick with it. Build on it. You spend all this time here, put that time to work! I've never seen anyone that does this and sticks with it not succeed. Mr. Mack has a thread. Some time later your thread has thousands and thousands of views. Thread title: "Things I, Taipan, say when I'm drinking. (I'm always drinking.)" How can that fail? Now you have some skin in the game. Nuttin ventured, nuttin gained. Just saying. 

5 minutes ago, teacher said:

You know, Mr. Taipan, for having so many posts, (more than me,) in just a couple of years, (I been here cents 2007,) you are incredibly not up to speed. You don't do much reading, do you? If you were to dig in there is an incredible amount of information at this site. If you were to dig in very many of our members let it all hang out. I say I am the best at that. Don't get me wrong, I ain't admonishing you, you do your thing but there is a lot here. Plenty of chaff before the wheat but then that comes with a 1st amendment heavy site. Have you ever considered starting a Mr. Taipan thread? You know, a thread about you and what you think. Then stay with it instead of having your posts hither and yon and soon relegated to page gazillion. You're a friggin hoot, unique, an individual personality. Pick a killer thread title, come up with a killer OP, say sumpin then stick with it. Build on it. You spend all this time here, put that time to work! I've never seen anyone that does this and sticks with it not succeed. Mr. Mack has a thread. Some time later your thread has thousands and thousands of views. Thread title: "Things I, Taipan, say when I'm drinking. (I'm always drinking.)" How can that fail? Now you have some skin in the game. Nuttin ventured, nuttin gained. Just saying. 

Honest question:    are you mentally retarded or seriously handicapped in some way?