Trump says we must cut the Internet off from terrorists.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No proof BLM committed acts of terror. 

And Big Tech let outfits like BLM and Antifa keep right on rolling too.   Social media is how they communicated and coordinated the riots all Summer long, and not a damn thing was done about

Mr. Linguini only supports black and antifa violence...he is soooo self-righteous

6 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

No proof BLM committed acts of terror. 

And even if they did, they sure didn't on January 6th, the day in question

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You think I don’t know I can kick your ass before I bait you into it?

please... you’re a joke.  

No, you’re the joke. 

Your link says the overwhelming majority of BLM protests were peaceful. 

If it wasn’t for right wing agitators things would have been even more peaceful. 

12 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The rioters were carrying BLM signs... just like the Capitol Hill rioters were carrying Trump signs.

That enough proof in itself, is it not?

Head of the Proud Boys burned a BLM banner and got arrested for it.. Maybe it was him you saw..

Just now, Pastafarian said:

Your link says 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful. 

Oh so 7% violent makes you right?    You wanted proof BLM was violent, I gave you proof, and it is probably higher 

4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No, you’re the joke. 

Your link says the overwhelming majority of BLM protests were peaceful. 

If it wasn’t for right wing agitators things would have been even more peaceful. 

God damn, you’re a fucking moron.   There are no RW agitators.    Antifa and BLM are the violent perps.   It’s all over.

do some pro American groups go down to protect the community from your left wing thugs?   Yes.  But they are not agitators

25 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

God damn, you’re a fucking moron.   There are no RW agitators.    Antifa and BLM are the violent perps.   It’s all over.

do some pro American groups go down to protect the community from your left wing thugs?   Yes.  But they are not agitators

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You follow lies. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/texas-boogaloo-boi-minneapolis-police-building-george-floyd

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Oh so 7% violent makes you right?    You wanted proof BLM was violent, I gave you proof, and it is probably higher 

You gave me nothing. 

I gave you proof of right wing agitators. 

• Thumb up 1

Minneapolis “Umbrella Man” is white supremacist who tried to incite riot after Floyd killing: police

White supremacists "under the guise of Black Lives Matter" also instigated "riots" in Virginia, according to police

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/29/minneapolis-umbrella-man-is-white-supremacist-who-tried-to-incite-riot-after-floyd-killing-police/

• MORON! 1