Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are gonna have a fireside chat again shortly.   Kfools shall....make another video.   Let me go get a few things straight for members. Just to make things crystal clear.   

@SpyCar this pertains to you! GO, GIT! Skeeedadle adios cu! Next, the next time one of you weasels threatens to contact the FBI about your hurt feelings do us a favor and just get off the venue.

You will have to live with your complicity with Trumpism. That's on you and not me.   You internal rage appears to be tearing you up and it couldn't be more well deserved.   Try to

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

what prevented him from listing that same evidence a few hours later when congress reconvened?

 

 

Maybe the  threats of  disbarment  and  censure   that  were made 

 

You really  are  clueless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

The rioters did.

 

Sent there by the Liberal establishment to do just that ...

the senate reconvened later.. and went on well into the night.  nothing prevented Teddy from presenting his evidence....

except, of course, his total lack of evidence.  There was that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

nothing prevented Teddy from presenting his evidence....

 

The huge event that just happened in America may have had something to do with it.

 

As was the reason for the event itself ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whiteboy said:

 

The huge event that just happened in America may have had something to do with it.

 

As was the reason for the event itself ...

He went ahead and challenged the election.  Why not present evidence in support of his position - if he had any to present, that is?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

He went ahead and challenged the election.  Why not present evidence in support of his position - if he had any to present, that is?

 

You continue to walk in circles.

 

The so-called Capitol Riot was nothing more that a Liberal funded distraction so Biden would be confirmed expeditiously.

 

It worked ... for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

You continue to walk in circles.

 

The so-called Capitol Riot was nothing more that a Liberal funded distraction so Biden would be confirmed expeditiously.

 

It worked ... for now.

Biden  won.  There is  no way that  this  could  be required.

And  of course, there is no reason why  Biden's victory should NOT be recognized.

  How can  this  riot  NOT  be  called  a  RIOT?

"so-called", your fat ass!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How can  this  riot  NOT  be  called  a  RIOT?

 

Because it was an orchestrated diversion.

 

Riots are typically spontaneous.

 

I know .. I used a couple of words not covered in your Dr Seuss book ... look them up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Because it was an orchestrated diversion.

 

Riots are typically spontaneous.

 

I know .. I used a couple of words not covered in your Dr Seuss book ... look them up.

Trump  was clearly one of the instigators.He WANTED  a riot.He said he would   be on the scene,but it was a lie.

Riots  tend to  emerge  from  demonstrations. When demonstrators  are  feel  they  will lose  their  country if they are not strong,when  they are told to'kick ass'

It was orchestrated  by Trump  and his Trumpuppet minions.

Everyone  acknowledges that it was riot,you  simple-minded   peckerwood.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump  was clearly one of the instigators.He WANTED  a riot.He said he would   be on the scene,but it was a lie.

Riots  tend to  emerge  from  demonstrations. When demonstrators  are  feel  they  will lose  their  country if they are not strong,when  they are told to'kick ass'

It was orchestrated  by Trump  and his Trumpuppet minions.

Everyone  acknowledges that it was riot,you  simple-minded   peckerwood.

 

antifa and blm are responsible for this shit storm

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Riots  tend to  emerge  from  demonstrations. 

 

Really?

 

Well, by far the most common occurrence of rioting in this country have been prison riots.

 

Think there was some kind of "demonstration" going on first?

 

Fool ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump  was clearly one of the instigators.He WANTED  a riot.

 

 

The transcript  is  easily  sourced, why don't you find the  evidence to support  your claim.

 

If not, you consider removing  yourself form this  forum as you are now  a habitual  liar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

At the most critical moment in our nation's history during our lifetimes you lost your head and all sense of reason and made a very bad call.

 

I tried to protect you and this website. But my abilities are limited. I tried and fell on my sword. 

 

At least I can hold my head high knowing I did the right thing.

 

Bill

You are wrong ....

The most critical moment in our nation's history is next week....

Stay tuned...

Billy boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

You are wrong ....

The most critical moment in our nation's history is next week....

Stay tuned...

Billy boy.

 

Yes. The nation will rid itself of the fascist scumbag who disgraced the office of the presidency.

 

January 20th is liberation day.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

Yes. The nation will rid itself of the fascist scumbag who disgraced the office of the presidency.

 

January 20th is liberation day.

 

Bill

 

 

replaced with a true nazi

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

Yes. The nation will rid itself of the fascist scumbag who disgraced the office of the presidency.

 

January 20th is liberation day.

 

Bill

 

 

It certainly is liberation day ...

But you are to far gone to realize who will be liberated ....on that day.

And it won't be you and the brainwashed ....

In fact...

On that day ....

You and the entire world will  be inundated with Truths you will not be able to deny any longer....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kfools said:

This venue is here to support what you say. 

 

 

My experience yesterday, in regard to your threats to me for asking Brittany how many cocks she sucks  . . .  tells an altogether different story  . . .

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JinnMartini said:

 

My experience yesterday, in regard to your threats to me for asking Brittany how many cocks she sucks  . . .  tells an altogether different story  . . .

True.

 

Always remember though....sometimes I enjoy trolling the trolls. 

 

Deal with it poll gargler

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, kfools said:

True.

Always remember though....sometimes I enjoy trolling the trolls. 

Deal with it poll gargler

 

Well, I'm not a troll !

 

I'm a human  . . .  a sentient, sensitive human !

 

And you did hurt me yesterday !

 

So you rere  I ustS"just trolling",  right ?

 

You're an ill-tempered and mischievious urchin !

 

I bet you and your pals knock about in your neighborhood  at dusk, pulling bells and running !

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...