Just now, SixShooter said:

^^ Lying, whining crybaby lying sack of shit

You will have to live with your complicity with Trumpism. That's on you and not me.

You internal rage appears to be tearing you up and it couldn't be more well deserved.

Try to learn from your shame and do better in the future. Maybe find a way to make amends for the harm? Might do you some good.

Bill

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are gonna have a fireside chat again shortly.   Kfools shall....make another video.   Let me go get a few things straight for members. Just to make things crystal clear.   

@SpyCar this pertains to you! GO, GIT! Skeeedadle adios cu! Next, the next time one of you weasels threatens to contact the FBI about your hurt feelings do us a favor and just get off the venue.

You will have to live with your complicity with Trumpism. That's on you and not me.   You internal rage appears to be tearing you up and it couldn't be more well deserved.   Try to

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

You will have to live with your complicity with Trumpism. That's on you and not me.

You internal rage appears to be tearing you up and it couldn't be more well deserved.

Try to learn from your shame and do better in the future. Maybe find a way to make amends for the harm? Might do you some good.

Bill

^^ lying sack of shit

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Shaming people, Bill, only works on weak semi-liberals.  These are the people who pride themselves on speaking the latest queer-terminology, using the latest euphemism for "black person", and bowing down to Antifa-BLM-Gay Pride mafia.  No conservative on this forum gives a flying crap about any of this stuff.  We feel no shame, none at all.  I just hope Trump agrees to run for President again in 4 years.

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

I click on Pay pal; its shows 0.00 then hit the 2 button, nothing!I want to donate $ 20.00!

It does not work like normal Pay Pal. Maybe my PP is corrupted? Give me your PP url, I'll try that way on my own.

I can show my 3 year old nephew how easy this is to do.

Do you have ANY IDEA that you have to first CLICK THE BOX before you enter any amount??

Yeah, SHITSTAIN, it's THAT FUCKING EASY!!!

Just now, Skans said:

Shaming people, Bill, only works on weak semi-liberals.  These are the people who pride themselves on speaking the latest queer-terminology, using the latest euphemism for "black person", and bowing down to Antifa-BLM-Gay Pride mafia.  No conservative on this forum gives a flying crap about any of this stuff.  We feel no shame, none at all.  I just hope Trump agrees to run for President again in 4 years.

I believe you when you suggest Trumpists are shameless.

I think you hit on the essential problem.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

I believe you when you suggest Trumpists are shameless.

I think you hit on their essential quality.

Bill

FIFY - that sounds much better.  Less confrontational and almost a pleasing tone to my ear.

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

Did I miss saying something?

Maybe I did.

I some know some things about firearms.     Some.

You know 10 times more.

I would send my teenage children to the community college

to listen to you............if you were one of the professors there

talking about firearms.

Peace, brother.                                                                       🍺

5 hours ago, kfools said:

We are gonna have a fireside chat again shortly.

Kfools shall....make another video.

Let me go get a few things straight for members. Just to make things crystal clear. 

This is MY venue. Its always going to be my venue. I have a light hand and always have. The moderators here have a light hand and always have. 

Mods have one purpose. To enforce the rules. The primary rule is that the rules don't apply to me.

Here is why,

I made them up. 

Pretty simple really. I can suspend them,invert them,take them down completely, spray paint over them and change them at my whim. 

All that said I follow them except in special circumstances. The mods also follow them (Again except in special circumstances)

Free speech within the confines of what we can do is the order of the day. 

If these things bother you....then this venue isn't for you. 

No need to attack it,no need to come after it, just leave it. 

Members have a lot of leeway here. This is a member funded site and you are ALL important to me [Except dontlooknow] 

You can call me an asshole,you can bash me with whatever insults you want. I dont give a flying fuck what you say,it doesn't matter to me. This venue is here to support what you say. 

This brings us to threats. 

Take this to the bank as the kings edict to nobles,peasants,and mods. 

If threats aren't actionable I dont fucking care. 

Let me repeat that...if a threat isn't actionable I dont fucking care!

Example: let's say I am arguing with the blue helmet and he says "I hope your wife gets raped"

I don't care, its not actionable.

Let's say he says "I am going to rape your wife"

That is actionable and the mods will fuck you up the ass and throw you in hell.  

Political figures:Lets say Benson says "I wish somebody would put a bullet in Trump"

I DONT CARE.

Now let's say Benson says "I am going to put a bullet in Trump"

Then we got a serious problem. 

I dont know how to make this any more clear. This applies site wide including pm's

I don't care if you do not like this policy. Here is a clue if you don't....LEAVE.

Wishing,hoping,praying,for the death of somebody is not only not a crime but is also very much not against the rules.

I wish a lot of people would die...like Cardi B. Wishing she wasn't alive anymore and threatening to kill her are two different things. Learn this.

Next, the next time one of you weasels threatens to contact the FBI about your hurt feelings do us a favor and just get off the venue. You are worthless to us.

Go to .net and call the FBI about your hurt feelings over there.

I have a lot of work to do. Cross platforming is tough and so is site programming. This is why we have an admin and a sheriff. His name is fucking @lucifershammer

Which brings me to my last point.

IF IT ISNT SITE BUSINESS I DONT CARE.

My inbox is flooded daily with somebody's whining. 

I DO NOT HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY.

Here is my job.

1. Account issues contact kfools

2. Donations contact kfools

3. Site features contact kfools

4. Room ideas contact kfools

5.Integration issues contact kfools

6.Video embedding contact kfools

See where I am going here?

1. Whining contact not kfools

2.Complaining contact old Mack

3.Want the site run differently contact not kfools

4. Want a poster to be nicer contact a store and buy vagisil.

5. Want to complain about a crime call 911

6. Want to make a complaint about a nazi/kkk/homophobe/ whatever call

1-800 I AM A COWARD

I enjoy posting. I enjoy mixing it up. Its a lot of fun. I have a lot of site business to attend to. The video debates are a big success,the checkmarked members need some work, the site needs a lot of work yet and the advertising budget needs to be hawkishly administrated over, and deals need to be made. 

Most importantly the trials are coming. 

Now having the kind of Micky Mouse Trials that NHB deserves go off without a hitch is taking me a lot of time and work. 

So kindly go fuck yourselves unless you have something useful to say.

Example of useful.

"Kfools I cant ignore donating members even though I donated"

Pop quiz....who's department is that?

Thats right....my department. 

"Kfools Maineman called my dog a kike fucker"

Pop quiz whos department is that?

Thats right....NOT KFOOLS.

This kind of incessant whining is not limited to libs. Plenty of cons being pussies. 

Now can you pm me and just say "Hey man how are you?"

Of course. But please don't barrage my inbox with it. There are a lot of new members and old that PM me with legit account issues and I want to focus on those please.

Good day.

So your PM traffic would be of interest to national security me thinks

I can build a server farm if you need one

Just now, FivebyFive said:

pretty cool how the free room is invisible outside

Just now, FivebyFive said:

FUCK OFF BITCH

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

Call your health department.. tell them you have Trump Derangement Syndrome

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING...

Just now, Duck615 said:

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING...

I got a really cool power tool kit for my Birthday

I would like to earn a living and contribute to the economy with out threats from deranged azzholes who believe antifa is trying to take over the planet..  

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I got a really cool power tool kit for my Birthday

I would like to earn a living and contribute to the economy with out threats from deranged azzholes who believe antifa is trying to take over the planet..  

I hope the National Guard believes in their oath

Hi de hi

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

At the most critical moment in our nation's history during our lifetimes

when the  capital police  let Antifa goons disguised as Trump supporters  into the  Capitol Building to  stop   Ted Cruz's   listing  of evidence of  historic election fraud on the  Senate floor?

Election fraud they are trying to erase from the   history  books and  are  using the  FBI to destroy  evidence that is required by law to  remain for 23 months?

8 hours ago, kfools said:

All that said I follow them except in special circumstances.

Yeah  .  .  .  I  .  .  .  and we all  .  .  .  did  notice that !

.  .  .  you are ALL important to me [Except dontlooknow] 

Thanks man !

I appreciate you leaving me out of your  "exceptions"  .  .  .  

I have a light hand and always have.

Where is the salt  .  .  .  ?

I need at least a grain of it  .  .  .  

You can call me an asshole  .  .  .

You scare me when you say that  .  .  .  

If you don't mind I'll stick to the safe side  .  .  .  

Free speech within the confines of what we can do is the order of the day. 

That sounds a little like AOC  talking   .  .  .  oops  .  .  .  nevermind !

Example: let's say I am arguing with the blue helmet and he says "I hope your wife gets raped"

I don't care, its not actionable.

Let's say he says "I am going to rape your wife"

That is actionable and the mods will fuck you up the ass and throw you in hell.  

Political figures:Lets say Benson says "I wish somebody would put a bullet in Trump"

I DONT CARE.

Now let's say Benson says "I am going to put a bullet in Trump"

Then we got a serious problem. 

I dont know how to make this any more clear. This applies site wide including pm's

I don't care if you do not like this policy. Here is a clue if you don't....LEAVE.

Wishing,hoping,praying,for the death of somebody is not only not a crime but is also very much not against the rules.

Have you been threatenend with  "consequences"  by the FBI if you keep this a  "free state"  .  .  .  or what 

Now can you pm me and just say "Hey man how are you?"

I tried many times to send you a PM  .  .  .  I  ALWAYS  get the message back that,  QUOTE:  "kfools  does not accept PMs". 

Did you put me on some kind of ignore or what ?

---------------------

Whatever  .  .  .  thank you for all that you're doing to make this forum a success story !

11 hours ago, Skans said:

Yeah! Like the word Seafarer!

Run again? You can only serve two terms. Bills head is literally going to pop. Trump isn't going anywhere,, well in FOUR MORE YEARS he is. 

19 hours ago, kfools said:

@kfools

@kfools   I would suggest pinning a note somewhere with the contact list you mentioned along with these toll-free support lines...

1-800-WAH-WAAH ext. WAAH

or if it's really egregious egregious

1-800-EAT-SHIT

just ignore squarehead and don'tseeanything when they pm you because they can't get thru...

13 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

when the  capital police  let Antifa goons disguised as Trump supporters  into the  Capitol Building to  stop   Ted Cruz's   listing  of evidence of  historic election fraud on the  Senate floor?

Election fraud they are trying to erase from the   history  books and  are  using the  FBI to destroy  evidence that is required by law to  remain for 23 months?

COOL STORY, BRO.  :)

I am curious.... what prevented him from listing that same evidence a few hours later when congress reconvened?

• kfools unpinned this topic