We are gonna have a fireside chat again shortly.

Kfools shall....make another video.

Let me go get a few things straight for members. Just to make things crystal clear. 

This is MY venue. Its always going to be my venue. I have a light hand and always have. The moderators here have a light hand and always have. 

Mods have one purpose. To enforce the rules. The primary rule is that the rules don't apply to me.

Here is why,

I made them up. 

Pretty simple really. I can suspend them,invert them,take them down completely, spray paint over them and change them at my whim. 

All that said I follow them except in special circumstances. The mods also follow them (Again except in special circumstances)

Free speech within the confines of what we can do is the order of the day. 

If these things bother you....then this venue isn't for you. 

No need to attack it,no need to come after it, just leave it. 

Members have a lot of leeway here. This is a member funded site and you are ALL important to me [Except dontlooknow] 

You can call me an asshole,you can bash me with whatever insults you want. I dont give a flying fuck what you say,it doesn't matter to me. This venue is here to support what you say. 

This brings us to threats. 

Take this to the bank as the kings edict to nobles,peasants,and mods. 

If threats aren't actionable I dont fucking care. 

Let me repeat that...if a threat isn't actionable I dont fucking care!

Example: let's say I am arguing with the blue helmet and he says "I hope your wife gets raped"

I don't care, its not actionable.

Let's say he says "I am going to rape your wife"

That is actionable and the mods will fuck you up the ass and throw you in hell.  

Political figures:Lets say Benson says "I wish somebody would put a bullet in Trump"

I DONT CARE.

Now let's say Benson says "I am going to put a bullet in Trump"

Then we got a serious problem. 

I dont know how to make this any more clear. This applies site wide including pm's

I don't care if you do not like this policy. Here is a clue if you don't....LEAVE.

Wishing,hoping,praying,for the death of somebody is not only not a crime but is also very much not against the rules.

I wish a lot of people would die...like Cardi B. Wishing she wasn't alive anymore and threatening to kill her are two different things. Learn this.

Next, the next time one of you weasels threatens to contact the FBI about your hurt feelings do us a favor and just get off the venue. You are worthless to us.

Go to .net and call the FBI about your hurt feelings over there.

I have a lot of work to do. Cross platforming is tough and so is site programming. This is why we have an admin and a sheriff. His name is fucking @lucifershammer

Which brings me to my last point.

IF IT ISNT SITE BUSINESS I DONT CARE.

My inbox is flooded daily with somebody's whining. 

I DO NOT HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY.

Here is my job.

1. Account issues contact kfools

2. Donations contact kfools

3. Site features contact kfools

4. Room ideas contact kfools

5.Integration issues contact kfools

6.Video embedding contact kfools

See where I am going here?

1. Whining contact not kfools

2.Complaining contact old Mack

3.Want the site run differently contact not kfools

4. Want a poster to be nicer contact a store and buy vagisil.

5. Want to complain about a crime call 911

6. Want to make a complaint about a nazi/kkk/homophobe/ whatever call

1-800 I AM A COWARD

I enjoy posting. I enjoy mixing it up. Its a lot of fun. I have a lot of site business to attend to. The video debates are a big success,the checkmarked members need some work, the site needs a lot of work yet and the advertising budget needs to be hawkishly administrated over, and deals need to be made. 

Most importantly the trials are coming. 

Now having the kind of Micky Mouse Trials that NHB deserves go off without a hitch is taking me a lot of time and work. 

So kindly go fuck yourselves unless you have something useful to say.

Example of useful.

"Kfools I cant ignore donating members even though I donated"

Pop quiz....who's department is that?

Thats right....my department. 

"Kfools Maineman called my dog a kike fucker"

Pop quiz whos department is that?

Thats right....NOT KFOOLS.

This kind of incessant whining is not limited to libs. Plenty of cons being pussies. 

Now can you pm me and just say "Hey man how are you?"

Of course. But please don't barrage my inbox with it. There are a lot of new members and old that PM me with legit account issues and I want to focus on those please.

Good day.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are gonna have a fireside chat again shortly.   Kfools shall....make another video.   Let me go get a few things straight for members. Just to make things crystal clear.   

@SpyCar this pertains to you! GO, GIT! Skeeedadle adios cu! Next, the next time one of you weasels threatens to contact the FBI about your hurt feelings do us a favor and just get off the venue.

You will have to live with your complicity with Trumpism. That's on you and not me.   You internal rage appears to be tearing you up and it couldn't be more well deserved.   Try to

I would like all Liberals and Democrats to have every inch of their skin peeled off, be coated in honey, then thrown in a field full of fire ant mounds for five days.

At the end of that five days they then would be covered in diesel and set on fire ... because diesel burns slow.

That is all.

Have a good one.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

I would like all Liberals and Democrats to have every inch of their skin peeled off, be coated in honey, then thrown in a field full of fire ant mounds for five days.

At the end of that five days they then would be covered in diesel and set on fire ... because diesel burns slow.

That is all.

Have a good one.

You too.

Good day.

• kfools pinned this topic

The rules sway with your mood--which is frankly unstable.

This interpretation of the rules surrounding threats will have repercussions and you will have no one but yourself to blame.

Not smart. But I can not protect you from yourself. I tried. That's what loyal people do.

Surrounding yourself with "yes men" who will go along with any flight into madness is the worst move you could make.

Very bad move.

Bill

• Fuck you! 1
3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I have tried and tried to DONATE! Adding that "2" to make $ 20 dollars doesn't work! WTF?

Isn't my money good enough for you?

Must not have tried very hard as you will be the only member who has had difficulty. 

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I have been clear on this point many times. The only times punishment wasn't handed out was during the capitol riot. Show another example or show no example.

This interpretation of the rules surrounding threats will have repercussions and you will have no one but yourself to blame.

I am fine with that. I just explained what is considered a threat and what is not. The example is in the rules by the way.

Not smart. But I can not protect you from yourself. I tried. That's what loyal people do.

Surrounding yourself with "yes men" who will go along with any flight into madness is the worst move you could make.

Very bad move.

Bill

Advice noted.

11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Very bad move.

Bill

You should REREAD the OP.

Your INCESSANT WHINING is part and parcel what is being discussed.

So go call 1-800-IDONTGIVEAFUCK and tell them.

YOU are NOT GOD little child,  YOU PLAYED GOD for a few days, but your own BULLSHIT OPINION got your GOD POWER dissolved and you're reduced to plebe that cleans the urinals and shitters.

Enjoy your new life as the lowest of the low pieces of SHIT on this forum.

Yeah, .net is right up your alley and the place you really need to park your BULLSHIT. You simple just don't belong here, MORON!!

21 minutes ago, kfools said:

Must not have tried very hard as you will be the only member who has had difficulty. 

If nuckin nobody is using PayPal...I've had problems with it. Sometimes it takes 3 tries to send $$$ sometimes it won't let me at all.

Than again I've had problems with PayPal elsewhere...in fact just last night I tried to buy a $68 flash light at the manufacture's site and it wouldn't accept my PayPal.

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

I have been clear on this point many times. The only times punishment wasn't handed out was during the capitol riot. Show another example or show no example.

I am fine with that. I just explained what is considered a threat and what is not. The example is in the rules by the way.

Advice noted.

At the most critical moment in our nation's history during our lifetimes you lost your head and all sense of reason and made a very bad call.

I tried to protect you and this website. But my abilities are limited. I tried and fell on my sword. 

At least I can hold my head high knowing I did the right thing.

Bill

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I click on Pay pal; its shows 0.00 then hit the 2 button, nothing!I want to donate $ 20.00!

It does not work like normal Pay Pal. Maybe my PP is corrupted? Give me your PP url, I'll try that way on my own.

Dude man.

You just clock donate and type the denomination. 

My Personal Jesus @kfoolswhat about this? 

@maineman says no one is going to touch his pension.

Here is what I am going to do to you while your family watches.

1. Wrap a wet noodle around your flacid cock

2. Usher your family to the seashore to have a LOBSTER BAKE!

3. @antifakillerwill gently touch you with a cold butter knife

4. you will ejaculate into a cup

5. we will take that cup and put it on a bullet

6. You will impregnate 5 million Russian orphans

7. you will the baby daddy

8. your pension is GONE

9. Your family leaves you

10. A big fat hen

hypothetical delivery from a mile away!

Global Precision Group Shooter Hits 6,000-Yard (3.4 Mile) Shot – Ballistic  Magazine

• kfools unpinned this topic