‘Numerous’ House republicans want to vote for Impeachment – but fear being killed by trumps TrailerTrash Racists

Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) claimed that some of his Republican colleagues were willing to impeach President Donald Trump, but they were afraid of the consequences.

The Colorado Democrat told MSNBC's "Meet The Press" that some Republicans agree the president should be impeached over the violent assault on the Capitol, and Politico's Tim Alberta confirmed Crow's claims about threats against lawmakers who vote to impeach.

"I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues," Crow said. "A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

The well-connected Alberta, the chief political correspondent for Politico, said he's heard the same thing from GOP lawmakers.

"Crow is right," Alberta tweeted. "Numerous House Rs have received death threats in the past week, and I know for a fact several members *want* to impeach but fear casting that vote could get them or their families murdered. Not spinning or covering for anyone. Just stating the chilling reality."

VMrZa7xV_bigger.jpg

Crow is right. Numerous House Rs have received death threats in the past week, and I know for a fact several members *want* to impeach but fear casting that vote could get them or their families murdered. Not spinning or covering for anyone. Just stating the chilling reality.
Quote Tweet

HSm8OUL7_normal.jpg

Meet the Press

@MeetThePress
· 2h
WATCH: Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.) says majority of GOP "paralyzed with fear" @RepJasonCrow: "I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues. ... A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

x11FRcA3_bigger.jpg

GOP lawmakers "are still being scared and intimidated by Donald Trump," CNN's reports. She cited a House member "who said that they, quote, 'fear for their lives and for their families' lives.'"

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) claimed that some of his Republican colleagues were willing to impeach President Donald Trump, but they were afraid of the consequences.

The Colorado Democrat told MSNBC's "Meet The Press" that some Republicans agree the president should be impeached over the violent assault on the Capitol, and Politico's Tim Alberta confirmed Crow's claims about threats against lawmakers who vote to impeach.

"I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues," Crow said. "A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

The well-connected Alberta, the chief political correspondent for Politico, said he's heard the same thing from GOP lawmakers.

"Crow is right," Alberta tweeted. "Numerous House Rs have received death threats in the past week, and I know for a fact several members *want* to impeach but fear casting that vote could get them or their families murdered. Not spinning or covering for anyone. Just stating the chilling reality."

VMrZa7xV_bigger.jpg

Crow is right. Numerous House Rs have received death threats in the past week, and I know for a fact several members *want* to impeach but fear casting that vote could get them or their families murdered. Not spinning or covering for anyone. Just stating the chilling reality.
Quote Tweet

HSm8OUL7_normal.jpg

Meet the Press

@MeetThePress
· 2h
WATCH: Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.) says majority of GOP "paralyzed with fear" @RepJasonCrow: "I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues. ... A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

x11FRcA3_bigger.jpg

GOP lawmakers "are still being scared and intimidated by Donald Trump," CNN's reports. She cited a House member "who said that they, quote, 'fear for their lives and for their families' lives.'"

they should be afraid... very afraid... so should democrats

F U....and F texass

FBI/DOJ press conference makes it pretty clear that the Capitol dragnet is going to be massive - stretching across entire country, lasting months, with charges against hundreds or even thousands. The 160 cases open now will expand 'geometrically' -- U.S. atty Michael Sherwin.
4 hours ago, benson13 said:

VMrZa7xV_bigger.jpg

Quote Tweet

HSm8OUL7_normal.jpg

Meet the Press

@MeetThePress
· 2h

x11FRcA3_bigger.jpg

Now they know how the other Republican lawmakers and conservatives have felt for the last few years.

Fuck 'em.

Every single RWNJ in this thread has voiced their support for using violence and the threat of violence to overturn democracy and impose a brutal, redneck fascism upon America.

And yet, it's incredibly farfetched to suggest that MAGA was behind the riot... because only antifa is violent.

This is what we are dealing with.