The crud is getting closer to me..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully you will get it.   Hopefully you will be one of the few people that aren't over 65 that it affects extremely adversely.   Good luck ...

No hold your breath at all times 

Miss bartender, This sumbitch is a real Texican !! Please get mi amigo, Whiteboy, a drink. Double Jack, on the rocks..........Corona back.   Have a good day, Dog.             

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

I really like the Southwest

not sure why

No trees on the desert floor...hard to sneak up on a fella.  The streams are wide, gravelly, and shallow, not deep and narrow full of leeches like the east and midwest.  More dust in the wind so the sunrises and downs are more colorful.  No mosquitoes down out of the mountains.  Before Phoenix grew so much glass and asphalt it used to rain all summer...orange blossoms in Spring made the city smell like a cat house.

5 minutes ago, FableNews said:

No trees on the desert floor...hard to sneak up on a fella.  The streams are wide, gravelly, and shallow, not deep and narrow full of leeches like the east and midwest.  More dust in the wind so the sunrises and downs are more colorful.  No mosquitoes down out of the mountains.  Before Phoenix grew so much glass and asphalt it used to rain all summer...orange blossoms in Spring made the city smell like a cat house.

done me a shitload of Santa fe and Calaveras