The crud is getting closer to me..

10 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

and a face shield and have plenty of strong hand sanitizer

For the next three years

it may not take that long if the vaccination program is carried out successfully.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully you will get it.   Hopefully you will be one of the few people that aren't over 65 that it affects extremely adversely.   Good luck ...

No hold your breath at all times 

Miss bartender, This sumbitch is a real Texican !! Please get mi amigo, Whiteboy, a drink. Double Jack, on the rocks..........Corona back.   Have a good day, Dog.             

Posted Images

1 minute ago, slideman said:

it may not take that long if the vaccination program is carried out successfully.

I don't care.. I will probably wear them until they mandate you can't wear one

The Earth is getting warmer.. We could have multiple rodeos in the coming decade

Edited by FivebyFive
sp
Just now, FivebyFive said:

The Earth is getting warmer.. We could have multiple rodeos in the coming decade

If I could get PPE suits to go in tenants untis I would.. bedbugs suck

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

It's always possible. I hate to see you so pessimistic. I really think we're about to turn a corner. Pardon me for using Trump's idiom.

It's always possible. I hate to see you so pessimistic. I really think we're about to turn a corner. Pardon me for using Trump's idiom.

YOU FUCKING LIBERALS TOOK A WRONG TURN....

Just now, Duck615 said:

YOU FUCKING LIBERALS TOOK A WRONG TURN....

I would refer you to the thread about the Republican party being blown apart it's a column by Thomas Friedman it might interest you

Just now, slideman said:

I would refer you to the thread about the Republican party being blown apart it's a column by Thomas Friedman it might interest you

THE PARTY YES... I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN.... I AM A PATRIOT AND WILL HELP TAKE MY COUNTRY BACK FROM LIBERAL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

I am not pessimistic.. I know we will get through this. I completed the COVID Vaccine Interest form wth the local health deppartment

Mom gets her second dose next week.. 90 year old soldier in the fight against  "The Crud"

OMG.. I reccomend childrens books

I am not pessimistic.. I know we will get through this. I completed the COVID Vaccine Interest form wth the local health deppartment

Mom gets her second dose next week.. 90 year old soldier in the fight against  "The Crud"

SHE IS CRUD

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

THE PARTY YES... I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN.... I AM A PATRIOT AND WILL HELP TAKE MY COUNTRY BACK FROM LIBERAL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU

Lost in No Party Space

Get a freakin life

you are spam

does any agree @lucifershammer?

send Otis to Hell

Don't reply to me

I don't want duck shit in my notifications

WHAAAAA THE PUSSYBOY FAGGOT IS CRYING TO HIS FAGGOT BOYFRIEND AGAIN

That was a close call.. I Had scheduled maintenance in 203 for 9AM today.. Joanne didn't answer the door, so I unlocked it and went in

She cried out from the bedroom "Don't come in here I might have COVID"  

I exited promptly, threw away the KN95 Mask I was wearing and sanitized everything I could

56 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

That was a close call.. I Had scheduled maintenance in 203 for 9AM today.. Joanne didn't answer the door, so I unlocked it and went in

She cried out from the bedroom "Don't come in here I might have COVID"  

I exited promptly, threw away the KN95 Mask I was wearing and sanitized everything I could

you have covid...LMFAO