GET ER DUNN! : US carries out its 1st execution of female inmate since 1953 and you have TO WEAR A FACE MASK TO BE PUT TO DEATH?

DEAD, EXECUTED. MORE ARE COMING?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-prepares-1st-execution-female-044522466.html

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) — A Kansas woman was executed Wednesday for strangling an expectant mother in Missouri and cutting the baby from her womb, the first time in nearly seven decades that the U.S. government has put to death a female inmate.

Lisa Montgomery, 52, was pronounced dead at 1:31 a.m. after receiving a lethal injection at the federal prison complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. She was the 11th prisoner to receive a lethal injection there since July when President Donald Trump, an ardent supporter of capital punishment, resumed federal executions following 17 years without one.

As a curtain was raised in the execution chamber, Montgomery looked momentarily bewildered as she glanced at journalists peering at her from behind thick glass. As the execution process began, a woman standing over Montgomery’s shoulder leaned over, gently removed Montgomery’s face mask and asked her if she had any last words. “No,” Montgomery responded in a quiet, muffled voice. She said nothing else.

FILE - This undated file image provided by Attorneys for Lisa Montgomery shows Lisa Montgomery. An appeals court granted a stay of execution Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021, for Montgomery, convicted of killing a pregnant woman and cutting the baby from her womb in the northwest Missouri town of Skidmore in 2004. (Attorneys for Lisa Montgomery via AP, File)

HELLO GIGGLES

• tunafish changed the title to GET ER DUN! : US carries out its 1st execution of female inmate since 1953 and you have TO WEAR A FACE MASK TO BE PUT TO DEATH?
3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

RIOT RIOT RIOT..

NOPE SHE IS WHITE

IF SHE WAS BLACK?

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

BURN IT DOWN!

That does leave a message of equality in justice..  Rare out of the Trump admin..

10 minutes ago, tunafish said:

6:30... get grabbed for 15.00 an hour

uggghh.. I have to pull a toilet today and get the kids toys out of the momma's flusher..

She is on house arrest.. She has 6 kids I think..  Family farming the welfare system

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

uggghh.. I have to pull a toilet today and get the kids toys out of the momma's flusher..

She is on house arrest.. She has 6 kids I think..  Family farming the welfare system

Black and White are you color blind?

Tell us what you see?

• tunafish changed the title to GET ER DUNN! : US carries out its 1st execution of female inmate since 1953 and you have TO WEAR A FACE MASK TO BE PUT TO DEATH?
6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Black and White are you color blind?

Tell us what you see?

actually black and white aren't even colors..  They are just absorption and reflection..   

I swear there are no black or white photons.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

actually black and white aren't even colors..  They are just absorption and reflection..   

I swear there are no black or white photons.

tell that to the Demorats!

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

tell that to the Demorats!

They already know.. They believe science and that the electromagnetic spectrum actuaally exists

Rene Descartes prism almost got him burned at the stake.. A mere mortal was not supposed to be able to make a rainbow..

Is the Pope a black trans female yet??

Just now, FivebyFive said:

They already know.. They believe science and that the electromagnetic spectrum actuaally exists

Rene Descartes prism almost got him burned at the stake.. A mere mortal was not supposed to be able to make a rainbow..

Is the Pope a black trans female yet??

The Pope has been arrested!

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

I'm more Republican than Republicans when it comes to the death penalty. Bravo, Trump Administration. I will miss this display of justice.

get the fuck out of my thread

go back to your hole

On 1/13/2021 at 4:43 AM, tunafish said:

RIOT RIOT RIOT..

NOPE SHE IS WHITE

IF SHE WAS BLACK?

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

BURN IT DOWN!

She was mentally ill. Like you