DATA: Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump

On 1/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, maineman said:

the word is hectare, you moron.  Fuck, but you are one stupid motherfucker.

Must you be so childish or drunk when you post....or is it both.

If I spelled it wrong...how did you know what I was talking it about ?

If a VC pointed a AK47 at your head and started talking Vietnamese...would you think he was inviting you to come over his hotch and FK his wife ?  Or would you understand that he is really pissed off and your life was at stake ? 

So getting the point across is all that really matters.

229d0d89cbfc8357230876b9c8d09a4b.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're all laughing at your pathetic ass. Every night you come up with new and fantastic link from who knows where. All of them never pan out. You're the biggest issue loser on the board. Literally EVE

Must you act so childish ?   Must you support censorship ?     I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised i

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter.....    did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Must you be so childish or drunk when you post....or is it both.

If I spelled it wrong...how did you know what I was talking it about ?

If a VC pointed a AK47 at your head and started talking Vietnamese...would you think he was inviting you to come over his hotch and FK his wife ?  Or would you understand that he is really pissed off and your life was at stake ? 

So getting the point across is all that really matters.

229d0d89cbfc8357230876b9c8d09a4b.jpg

A poor craftsman always blames his tools.  In the world of words, using them correctly is paramount.  At least TRY to act like the American ElHi education system that spit you out was not totally ineffective.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

A poor craftsman always blames his tools.  In the world of words, using them correctly is paramount.  At least TRY to act like the American ElHi education system that spit you out was not totally ineffective.

^^ this from a fucker who thought the Senate impeaches! Until I educated his ignorant ass.

LMFAO

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

ya the education spit you out just like your skank spits cum out daily

20 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

^^ this from a fucker who thought the Senate impeaches! Until I educated his ignorant ass.

LMFAO

it's interesting that you are repeating that lie after previously admitting that it was, indeed a lie.  You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

7 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Of course, Str8Crazy...........you know in your heart that facts and reputable fact-checkers are your enemies........so you HAVE to deny the ACTUAL FACTS that debunk your rightwing nutjob lies, myths and fallacious propaganda. Like the bogus bullshit you're trying to push on this thread......

Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump  

In reality......

Republican Support Grows for Trump Impeachment 

U.S. News & World Report

12 hours ago — A new poll finds 55% of Americans support impeaching the president, who has been charged with 'incitement of insurrection.' Nearly 6 in 10 Americans in the CBS poll said Trump encouraged violence at the Capitol.

Twitter's Trump ban after Capitol attack supported by most Americans but not most Republicans, Harris Poll says

Jessica Guynn

USA TODAY

Published Jan. 12, 2021

This moronic thread got totally debunked right here........and the dimwits on the right are just too stupid and brainwashed to notice......

A sizable majority of Americans do, in fact, support Impeaching Traitorous Trump.....and they support his Twitter ban and all the rest of the business community's response to Trump's incitement of violence, and his bamboozled cultists' subsequent attack on Congress and American Democracy.

8 hours ago, maineman said:

it's interesting that you are repeating that lie after previously admitting that it was, indeed a lie.  You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

And you're not teachable. But I'll keep trying. It took me about six months to reeducate that pinhead XO. I expect your head is much harder than his.

13 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

He got record breaking support from the black community for a republican. 😁

God damn you're a bald faced fucking fool. 

he got double digit support.. the first digit being a one, however.  funny that you'd brag about that.  700K???