DATA: Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're all laughing at your pathetic ass. Every night you come up with new and fantastic link from who knows where. All of them never pan out. You're the biggest issue loser on the board. Literally EVE

Must you act so childish ?   Must you support censorship ?     I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised i

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter.....    did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate

Posted Images

Just now, nuckin futz said:

No, they will become Democrats! The RETHUGLIRAT party is DEAD!

Its become too toxic!

they will be out of office

11 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Your braindead unsupported and evidence-free myths and lies just reflect your deep confusion and raging insanity, RedButthead. Get a life!

It is a joke based on democrats using dead people to inflate votes in Chicago in the 60's. It was a real thing that happened. 

Why are you so mad? LMAO! 

10 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

As soon as I read fact check I know it’s a biased piece of shit, like your post in general. 

Of course, Str8Crazy...........you know in your heart that facts and reputable fact-checkers are your enemies........so you HAVE to deny the ACTUAL FACTS that debunk your rightwing nutjob lies, myths and fallacious propaganda. Like the bogus bullshit you're trying to push on this thread......

Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump  

In reality......

Republican Support Grows for Trump Impeachment 

U.S. News & World Report

12 hours ago — A new poll finds 55% of Americans support impeaching the president, who has been charged with 'incitement of insurrection.' Nearly 6 in 10 Americans in the CBS poll said Trump encouraged violence at the Capitol.

Twitter's Trump ban after Capitol attack supported by most Americans but not most Republicans, Harris Poll says

Jessica Guynn

USA TODAY

Published Jan. 12, 2021

5 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Tell us who you voted for in 2016 and 2020.....now be honest, try hard.

I did not vote in 2016.

I voted for Biden cuz MFA, Trump’s toxicity and I figure Biden won’t last the four years. 

I am always honest. It ain’t hard. 

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

The lowest unemployment for blacks, EVER. Lowest in 50 years over all and in 2019?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/16/low-income-american-workers-enjoy-highest-wage-growth/

Blue-Collar American Workers Enjoy Highest Wage Growth in Trump Economy

12,691 Construction workers work the construction of a new building partly covered with a large US flag on September 25, 2013 in Los Angeles, California, where the state's Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation that will raise the California minimum wage from $8 to $10 per hour by 2016. AFP PHOTO/Frederic J. …Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images

JOHN BINDER
16 Oct 20191,310
2:37

President Donald Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” economy — with the tightest labor market in decades — has grown the wages of blue-collar workers more than any other income group, analysis finds.

Though overall wage growth has seemed to slow down in recent months, hidden in the data is the surge in wages for America’s blue-collar and working-class who are gaining more in pay than all other income groups.

Economic analysis by Indeed finds that while the highest wage earners have seen year-to-year wage growth of more than 2.5 percent, the lowest income wage earners have enjoyed almost double that growth.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-5.18.45-PM.png

(Screenshot via Indeed)

“In fact, wage growth continues to be strongest for workers in lower-wage industries,” Indeed economist Nick Bunker writes.

Analysis from March detailed the trend, finding that while middle-income earners’ and high-income earners’ wages grew around 2.5 to three percent, low-income earners saw wage growth of more than four percent compared to the same time the year before.

This surging wage growth for working-class Americans comes even though job growth is strongest in the middle-income and high-income industries.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-5.18.14-PM.png

(Screenshot via Indeed)

For more than a year, Breitbart News has chronicled how Trump’s tightening of the labor market — mostly through reducing foreign worker competition against Americans — has given U.S. workers power in the economy over their employers. The result has meant that employers have had to bid for workers rather than workers bidding for jobs.

Most recently, Breitbart News reported how oil corporations have had to drive up overtime pay for U.S. workers in order to meet labor demands even as they lobby for more readily available foreign workers to keep wages down.

Extensive research by economists like George Borjas and analyst Steven Camarota reveals that the country’s current mass legal immigration system burdens U.S. taxpayers and America’s working and middle class while redistributing about $500 billion in wealth every year to major employers and newly arrived immigrants. Similarly, research has revealed how Americans’ wages are crushed by the country’s high immigration levels.

Today, there are anywhere between 11 to 12 million Americans who want a full-time job but are unemployed, underemployed, or out of the labor force entirely. Still, the U.S. has continued admitting about 1.2 million legal immigrants a year to compete for working- and middle-class jobs against these sidelined Americans.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/10/26/president_trump_takes_victory_lap_on_criminal_justice_reform_141594.html#!

President Trump Takes Victory Lap on Criminal Justice Reform

October 26, 2019

AP Photo/Evan Vucci

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — When President Donald Trump talks about how his policies are helping African Americans, he almost always mentions a new law that has allowed thousands of non-violent offenders to gain early release from federal prison.

He made the pitch again Friday at a criminal justice conference in South Carolina. And then he sought common ground with African Americans by saying he has had his own brush with a justice system that many say treats blacks and other people of color unfairly.

“I have my own experience. You know that,” Trump said at the gathering, held at historically black Benedict College.

“You see what’s going on with the witch hunt. It’s a terrible thing that’s going on in our country,” he said. “No crimes. It’s an investigation in search of a crime. It’s been going on for longer than I’m in office.”

It was unclear whether Trump was referring to the now-concluded special counsel investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 U.S. presidential election that put him in the White House or the ongoing House impeachment inquiry — or both. He has used the “witch hunt” phrase to describe both matters.

Earlier this week, Trump complained about the impeachment inquiry and compared it to a lynching, infuriating many blacks and Democrats.

Trump says he did nothing wrong during the presidential campaign or in his dealings with Ukraine.

“In America, you’re innocent until proven guilty and we don’t have investigations in search of that crime,” he said at Friday’s event sponsored by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center. “Justice, fairness and due process are core tenets of our democracy. These are timeless principles I will faithfully uphold as president.”

During the hour-long address, Trump called several people who had been released from prison under the First Step Act to the stage to offer testimonials.

Tanesha Bannister, a South Carolina native who was freed in May, told the president she would be serving five more years in prison if not for his work.

“I want to thank the president for giving me another lease on life,” she said.

Trump called the law, which he signed in December, the “most significant criminal justice reform in many generations.”

The measure was supported by an unlikely mix of conservative and liberal groups that argued that harsh sentences for drug crimes had filled the nation’s prisons with non-violent offenders who could benefit from support and training on the outside if released.

Many of Trump’s Democratic presidential rivals are scheduled to speak at the forum, which is continuing through the weekend, giving the candidates another opportunity to connect with black voters in a state that is among the first to hold its presidential primaries.

But Kamala Harris’ campaign said Friday the California senator would skip the forum. She objected to the group’s decision to give Trump its Bipartisan Justice Award, and decried that only a handful of Benedict students were admitted.

The audience included mostly Trump supporters, which drew criticism from other Democrats, too.

“Let’s not sugarcoat it. The fact is, he is coming to this college today to create an appearance that people of color support his campaign,” said South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Trav Robertson.

Trump told the audience that Democratic policies have let down African Americans and taken them for granted. He said part of his agenda is to lift up forgotten Americans.

“My goal has been to give a voice to the voiceless,” Trump said.

Yet the black community despises him. 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Yet the black community despises him. 

He got record breaking support from the black community for a republican. 😁

God damn you're a bald faced fucking fool. 

22 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Pathetic how the left has abandoned every principle that was the foundation of liberalism, civil liberties, free speech and anti-war. 

They've been Drinking the Globalists Flavor-Aid and have become Zombies