DATA: Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're all laughing at your pathetic ass. Every night you come up with new and fantastic link from who knows where. All of them never pan out. You're the biggest issue loser on the board. Literally EVE

Must you act so childish ?   Must you support censorship ?     I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised i

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter.....    did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate

Posted Images

13 hours ago, calguy said:

McConnell has more political instinct on the tip of his tiny dick than you will ever have in your entire lifetime. I have no respect for McConnell's positions and actions. But he didn't get where he is by a dummy. McConnell is smart as hell and he sees the writing on the wall. He's dumping trump. You lose again.

I   agree. Trump will be impeached,and likely TRIED AND CONVICTED.

14 hours ago, maineman said:

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter..... 

did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate are both supportive of impeachment?

But McConnell didn't say he would support bringing the Senate back early OR that he would vote to convict.

I don't think Scummer can get 17 republicans to vote for conviction...especially if Piglosi sits on the Article of Impeachment until after the first 100 days as has been suggested she might.  By April, the overwhelming majority of Americans will have moved on to something else to be worked up about.

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

But McConnell didn't say he would support bringing the Senate back early OR that he would vote to convict.

I don't think Scummer can get 17 republicans to vote for conviction...especially if Piglosi sits on the Article of Impeachment until after the first 100 days as has been suggested she might.  By April, the overwhelming majority of Americans will have moved on to something else to be worked up about.

think of all those republican senators who fantasize about sitting behind the resolute desk.  a vote to convict eliminates the 2024 frontrunner.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Please..........get off meth-pipe  !!

(it is for your own good)                                          🍺

Watch and  see  what happens. I am totally  sane and  sober.

Trump's  conviction is sure as Hell far more likely than Texas seceding.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Really?  You can't figure that out?  Over 70 million people voted for Trump last November.  If the Senator are from a state Trump carried, they might not want to piss off the majority of people in their state.

that will be old news by the next presidential election.

16 hours ago, calguy said:

We're all laughing at your pathetic ass. Every night you come up with new and fantastic link from who knows where. All of them never pan out. You're the biggest issue loser on the board. Literally EVERYTHING you've posted turned out to be pure and utter bullshit. 

Just two nights ago you were shouting about how trump signed the insurrection act and an armed force was taking over the government. Night after night it's the same bullshit, just a different link.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465278-meet-trumps-most-trusted-pollsters

Jim and John McLaughlin occupy a fraught space in Trump World as pollsters for a president who runs on gut instinct and disparages the polling industry that failed to forecast his shocking 2016 election victory.

The McLaughlin brothers, both of whom are on the Trump campaign’s 2020 polling team led by Tony Fabrizio, have become trusted confidants for Trump, particularly on the hot-button cultural issues the president uses to highlight rifts between middle America and coastal “elites.”

The pollsters have also become visible spokesmen for the campaign through appearances on Fox News, where they’ve discussed the president’s polling strength or what they view as Democratic blind spots.

As pollsters for scores of Republican candidates in the House and Senate over the years, as well as for GOP presidential campaigns dating back to businessman Steve Forbes and former Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.), the McLaughlins have bridged the gulf between establishment Republicans and Trump, whose disruptive tendencies have exposed a divide within the GOP.

10 hours ago, maineman said:

statistical anomalies?  

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

lots of ballots have been investigated.  you need to get your news from someplace other than gateway pundit, nurse.

FALSE. The fact the ENTIRE MEDIA that LIED and told us Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation are the SAME LIARS that tried to claim no evidence of voter fraud says everything that needs to be said. 

China Joe was installed from primary to presidency. We now have a fascist dictator installed by the Chinese led globalist establishment. 

On 1/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, maineman said:

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter..... 

did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate are both supportive of impeachment?

You just looked at the site publishing the poll. You didn't look at the poll. Nice of you to be a true liberal and have a closed mind. LOL!

16 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You just looked at the site publishing the poll. You didn't look at the poll. Nice of you to be a true liberal and have a closed mind. LOL!

@mainemanis becoming famous for his  endless ad hominem attacks that challenge anything his Nazi fascist masters have indoctrinated him with.