DATA: Americans Reject Impeachment, Slam Big Tech Censorship Of Trump

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're all laughing at your pathetic ass. Every night you come up with new and fantastic link from who knows where. All of them never pan out. You're the biggest issue loser on the board. Literally EVE

Must you act so childish ?   Must you support censorship ?     I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised i

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter.....    did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Must you act so childish ?

Must you support censorship ?

I'm not saying Mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least.  When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical for Mainvain

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

the term has always been Main Vein.... not "vain"....but you are really a stumble bum.... a worthless courier who drove a van. 

13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Must you act so childish ?

Must you support censorship ?

I'm not saying Mainvain is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least.  When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical for Mainvain

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his childish behavior.

Mainvein

Mainstain 

🤣

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

drunk semen flapping his coffee kooler lips again.

Drunk is redundant. At least he’s not driving drunk like he got arrested for so there is THAT. 

• Thumb up 2
8 hours ago, maineman said:

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter..... 

did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate are both supportive of impeachment?

Those republicans were never any good to anybody until Donald Trump got them going the right way. 

8 hours ago, calguy said:

McConnell has more political instinct on the tip of his tiny dick than you will ever have in your entire lifetime. I have no respect for McConnell's positions and actions. But he didn't get where he is by a dummy. McConnell is smart as hell and he sees the writing on the wall. He's dumping trump. You lose again.

Like all politicians he got where he is by being a filthy crook. He's such a filthy crooked piece of shit that he could pass for a democrat.

7 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The Tree of Liberty is getting awfully thirsty.

The tree of liberty has been cut down and burned. Those who would be free will have to start over from scratch.

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Based on actual facts. Something you wouldn't recognize. 

zero facts.  all fake news.  all of it.  tell me again about the magical seven hundred thousand extra ballots in Pennsylvania.

12 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/impeachment-tech-poll/

A new voter survey from McLaughlin & Associates reveals Americans overwhelmingly oppose the U.S. House of Representatives impeaching President Trump and big tech’s moves to censor the sitting president. 

DUH......Censorship is about as un-American as it gets which is why the fascist Nazis on the left embrace it. 

In total agreement...

12 hours ago, maineman said:

I never bother to read your links once I run them through the media bias meter..... 

did you see where the number three republican in the house and the number ONE republican in the senate are both supportive of impeachment?

9B97DFE4-1CAD-441C-B29F-A28362D5CEDD.thumb.jpeg.83948e9cd26cf59746b3663a886bb53a.jpeg

32 minutes ago, maineman said:

zero facts.  all fake news.  all of it.  tell me again about the magical seven hundred thousand extra ballots in Pennsylvania.

You're a LIAR. Hundreds of credible reports of fraud and statistical anomalies NO ONE has yet to explain. 

Since not one ballot was ever investigated, we'll never know until some of you shit stains grow a conscience and fess up. 

• Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, calguy said:

McConnell has more political instinct on the tip of his tiny dick than you will ever have in your entire lifetime. I have no respect for McConnell's positions and actions. But he didn't get where he is by a dummy. McConnell is smart as hell and he sees the writing on the wall. He's dumping trump. You lose again.

You've seen his dick calvin? Creepy...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

9B97DFE4-1CAD-441C-B29F-A28362D5CEDD.thumb.jpeg.83948e9cd26cf59746b3663a886bb53a.jpeg

he's toast whether you care about it or not.

YOUR GUY LOST.   

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

suck on that for the next four years, asshole.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

You're a LIAR. Hundreds of credible reports of fraud and statistical anomalies NO ONE has yet to explain. 

Since not one ballot was ever investigated, we'll never know until some of you shit stains grow a conscience and fess up. 

statistical anomalies?  

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

lots of ballots have been investigated.  you need to get your news from someplace other than gateway pundit, nurse.