The Turtle just got on board the impeachment bus!!!!!!

Just now, Zaro said:

What's the LGBTQ aganda?

Starts with gay marriage,move to trannys being normal instead of the freaks they are,ends with normalizing sex with children.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or has the last name trump, or connected to trump... ie ivanka, jared

"They need to hit him where it hurts. His wallet. He's more unglued over losing the PGA than Americans dying from Covid"       pretty fucking sad isn't it.....and this is the POS Z

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, bel

Posted Images

Just now, kfools said:

Starts with gay marriage,move to trannys being normal instead of the freaks they are,ends with normalizing sex with children.

Oh mother

Just now, benson13 said:

I met Zaro once...here's a pic,she's beautiful, and smart

7c29c48cdbf672729724703a999dad55.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600

I wished. I wished I had C- cups. I bet they are fake. Skinny women don't have those big hooters

• Thumb up 1
Just now, benson13 said:

fool

Accepting the inevitable does not imply my participation. 

YOU VOTED FOR IT

Two separate issues. You bet your ass I did traitor.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Begging is good.

Do it right and you might find one to deliver. 

Seriously? You worry about a guy with a wig?

I think that's funny, you being so traumatized

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Seriously? You worry about a guy with a wig?<<<<<has nothing to do with

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I think that's funny, you being so traumatized<<<<<<<<this

I kinda get it. Fools thinks his God can look right through walls and see what them gays are up to. Get himself some stigmatism or something from the shock

16 minutes ago, kfools said:

No.

All establishment Republicans are now doomed. 

I sure hope you are right. That would enable democrats to secure more of a majority in the next few elections. 

Of course that won't happen. Things are never as lopsided as that. Republicans look to be splintering right now with no clear direction forward. That's because they just lost the presidency and the senate. They have no governing majority left. Within the next two years they will regroup, purge certain elements of the party they feel are responsible for their losses, and be a formidable force in the next midterm. By the time the next presidential election rolls around, trump will be all but forgotten and they will be united behind another nominee. The only thing that is certain at this point is their next nominee will NOT be Trump.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

or has the last name trump, or connected to trump... ie ivanka, jared

Yup. Trump is done. Killed by a thousand cuts

27 minutes ago, Deadric said:

I wonder if this means there are enough votes in the Senate to convict.

I think Nancy is gonna hold on to the articles of impeachment until there are enough. With the new senate

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I think Nancy is gonna hold on to the articles of impeachment until they are enough. With the new senate

If Mitch is ok with it, then the Senate has the votes now. I am guessing the corporations denying campaign donations over Trump associations, is what has made McConnell turn. Assuming this is true.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

Congressional Republicans are seeing an increasing number of resignations from longtime aides who are fed up with their party's enabling of President Donald Trump's failed insurrection.

Jason Schmid, a longtime senior House Armed Services Committee staffer, delivered a scathing resignation letter in which he declared that last week's Capitol building rioters to be enemies of the American republic.

"The sad, incontrovertible truth is that the people who laid siege to the Capitol were and continue to be domestic enemies of the Constitution of the United States," he wrote. "A poisonous lie that the election was illegitimate and should be overturned inspired so called 'patriots' to share common cause with white supremacists, neo-Nazis and conspiracy theorists to attack the seat of American government."

Schmid went on to slam members of his own party who egged on the rioters.

"Some members whom I believed to be leaders in the defense of the nation chose to put political theater ahead of the defense of the Constitution and the republic," he wrote. "These self-inflicted wounds are a gift to autocrats who seek a diminished America and are fundamentally inconsistent with the responsibility to provide for the common defense. Foreign intelligence services were likely on the scene and will certainly capitalize on the crisis it has caused... Congressional enablers of this mob have made future foreign conflict more likely, not less."

15 minutes ago, Deadric said:

I wonder if this means there are enough votes in the Senate to convict.

Probably not at this moment, but trump can be tried at any time after he has left office. As more evidence is gathered, the case against him might grow stronger. It doesn't take 67 votes, or 2/3 of the Senate to convict him. It takes 2/3 of the Senators in the chamber when the vote is cast. Therefore, if some GOP Senators don't want to go on the record as voting for conviction, all they need to do is not show up in the chamber when the vote is cast. In a case like that, the bar to convict trump would be lowered significantly.