23 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing and beard, text that says 'NAME THIS BAND (WRONG ANSWERS ONLY) The Pillage People Rage Against The Voting Machines Smashing Trumpkins Never Had Sex Pistols'

This is a photo that Member of Congress Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram page on Jan 5. This is the group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol after this photo was taken. These people participated in the insurrection the following day. At least one has been charged

• Thanks 1
Just now, calguy said:

This is a photo that Member of Congress Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram page on Jan 5. This is the group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol after this photo was taken. These people participated in the insurrection the following day. At least one has been charged

A Colorado Republican tweeted about Pelosi’s location during the Capitol siege. She’s now facing calls to resign

By Shannon Larson Globe Staff,Updated January 12, 2021, 10:11 a.m.
Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert ran as an outspoken defender of President Trump.Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert ran as an outspoken defender of President Trump.DAVID ZALUBOWSKI/ASSOCIATED PRESS

Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert went on the offensive Monday night, with the Republican issuing a bellicose statement amid growing calls for her resignation following her actions before and during the riot at the US Capitol.

A first-term lawmaker who ran as an outspoken defender of President Trump — who incited the violent siege on Jan. 6 — Boebert is facing serious pushback for tweeting about the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as lawmakers were whisked to a secure location to shelter in place while insurrectionists stormed the building.

Boebert accused Democrats of having their “hypocrisy” on “full display with talks of impeachment, censure, and other ways to punish Republicans for false accusations of inciting the type of violence they have so frequently and transparently supported in the past.”

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:56 AM, RickyTavy said:

Jeezus.  Looked around, and I see there must be half a dozen threads all on the theme of Deplorables crybabying over Twitter.  Insurrection in the Capitol involving deaths, yet the trump flufflers insist they are the real victims here.  If most of them weren't already bald, the extent of the hair on fire would make a California summer look verdant.

I love it. The irony of an old, uneducated, white guy hiding in his house saying the above. Good stuff...

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

I love it. The irony of an old, uneducated, white guy hiding in his house saying the above. Good stuff...

While I have come to expect this kind of weak, no-pride I-know-you-are from every Deplorable squeaker.  Seems to be the only thing there is in the Rightard Manual of Wit.

9 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

While I have come to expect this kind of weak, no-pride I-know-you-are from every Deplorable squeaker.  Seems to be the only thing there is in the Rightard Manual of Wit.

No manual required. Laughed at 3 minutes of your “debate”. You are as defined, and cancelled yourself the ability to complain about anyone old, white or uneducated as you are exactly those things.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

No manual required. Laughed at 3 minutes of your “debate”. You are as defined, and cancelled yourself the ability to complain about anyone old, white or uneducated as you are exactly those things.

You thought turning your weak, no-pride I-know-you-are into gibberish would enhance it?

20 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You thought turning your weak, no-pride I-know-you-are into gibberish would enhance it?

Enhance what cupcake? I’m just LOL’ing at your post and the irony of you, of all people, posting such things. You canceled yourself, white, uneducated, big government needing to run your life old man.

No worries though, I still find humor in irony, much better than the alternative.

22 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Enhance what cupcake? I’m just LOL’ing at your post and the irony of you, of all people, posting such things. You canceled yourself, white, uneducated, big government needing to run your life old man.

No worries though, I still find humor in irony, much better than the alternative.

Yes, I understand.  You hope that by wrapping a random list of Deplorable cliches in a girly giggle, you believe you have somehow made a third repetition of your no-pride I-know-you-are into something clever.  I'm sure you do the best you can with what you have.