Calm down T-Dog.   This isn't Tinder.   Lol    

Send sole result next time

LOL.   You fell for it.   Fuck you!    

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Good  job.

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Good  job.

Thanks man!

Help me out with feedback. What can we do better? what do members want to see who want to debate?

47 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Will do.

If you didn't see my edit in the earlier reply, you might want to read up on current events. There has been some strange happenings while you were on live.

What strange happenings?

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

What strange happenings?

Supposedly... there are troops gathered in DC and at several international airports on the east coast, and the airspace around Dulles has been restricted.

That's about all I have heard consistently so far, but str8edge started a thread about a video he saw that's raising eyebrows about some laptops that were taken from the Capitol Bldg on Wednesday.

Just weird shit in general.

I finally watched Trump's "concession" video tonight and it sounded more like he was talking in code, than conceding. It just seems like there is something in the air, so to speak.

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Supposedly... there are troops gathered in DC and at several international airports on the east coast, and the airspace around Dulles has been restricted.

That's about all I have heard consistently so far, but str8edge started a thread about a video he saw that's raising eyebrows about some laptops that were taken from the Capitol Bldg on Wednesday.

Just weird shit in general.

I finally watched Trump's "concession" video tonight and it sounded more like he was talking in code, than conceding. It just seems like there is something in the air, so to speak.

2021. Ya boi

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

I commented two or three times during the livestream. It was too contentious for me. I was getting an upset stomach, so I turned it off in a hurry.

LOL

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I commented two or three times during the livestream. It was too contentious for me. I was getting an upset stomach, so I turned it off in a hurry.

How many times do you think you lied in this comment?

48 minutes ago, kfools said:

Thanks man!

Help me out with feedback. What can we do better? what do members want to see who want to debate?

The  guy, Rob,  he minded me of mane man  with  his semantic  games he  kept playing to  just talk and not admit  he had no real comeback

No wonder the let wants to silence conservatives

46 minutes ago, kfools said:

What strange happenings?

rumors... 

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  guy, Rob,  he minded me of mane man  with  his semantic  games he  kept playing to  just talk and not admit  he had no real comeback

I agree. Its frustrating to debate somebody that won't take a position.

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

No wonder the let wants to silence conservatives

rumors... 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

It is. Lot of work into it. We are sponsoring that venue. 

The video will be embedded here and the comments here will show up there. Mods here must ENFORCE their venues rules on that thread. Members will have the same experience. You can do audio only if you want. With your handle. 

The video cut off too soon. I'm suing someone, and it looks like you have the deepest pockets. Prepare yourself. 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Could it be something vaginal?

3 hours ago, kfools said:

How many times do you think you lied in this comment?

See below.

1 hour ago, Common said:

He TOLD you. 

Two or three times.

Lucky guess.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, kfools said:

Thanks man!

Help me out with feedback. What can we do better? 

Get a more professional backdrop. One of those you see all the time with your logo repeated on a diagonal grid 🤣

a450f0910a1044ba09cf2ac320db214f.jpg?b=t

I got to catch about 15 mins of it, very cool. You done good man, my wife was in the car too and kept woohooing you. You were obviously more prepared, and faster.

7 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I finally watched Trump's "concession" video tonight and it sounded more like he was talking in code, than conceding. It just seems like there is something in the air, so to speak

Yes...   he doesn’t concede.   He sort of repeats Pompeo from just after the election 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

You were obviously more prepared, and faster.

Certainly was.   But it is easier for kfools because he was simply telling the truth.    Samsquitch was  engaging in libspeak, like maineman does, a form of mass denial.   

For example claiming women women do not engage in manipulation more than men do, was simply insane.    Feminism refuses to accept the differences between the two sexes.   When a man engages in this denial , as male feminists do, it is bizarre to witness.  Male feminists have ulterior motives anyway... and when  they are rebuked, they often engage in the othe part of the discussion... violence / aggression.  

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Certainly was.   But it is easier for kfools because he was simply telling the truth.    Samsquitch was  engaging in libspeak, like maineman does, a form of mass denial.   

Yeah the real-time was a cool aspect. The lib didn't have the luxury of taking all the time needed to invent some bullshit doublespeak obfuscation.

19 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

For that reason I doubt many libs here will participate or watch

This is no longer our only pool of liberals to choose from. 

41 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Get a more professional backdrop. One of those you see all the time with your logo repeated on a diagonal grid 🤣

a450f0910a1044ba09cf2ac320db214f.jpg?b=t

I got to catch about 15 mins of it, very cool. You done good man, my wife was in the car too and kept woohooing you. You were obviously more prepared, and faster.

Good idea.

• kfools unpinned this topic