The MAGA zip tie guy arrested in Nashville

Eric Gavelet Munchel, the man who was photographed bringing a handful of zip ties into the Capitol Building during the failed coup attempt, was arrested by FBI earlier today.

They can't hide. The FBI, no longer shackled by trump, is rounding up these traitors very quickly. LOCK THEM UP.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epic deflection fail

Funny how quickly the FBI can round up "seditionists" and solve a major hit on a telecom company, but they can't find Hunter's laptop that they've had for two years.   Lol

If you want to talk about that start a new thread. This thread is about the arrest of a MAGA traitor.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Eric Gavelet Munchel, the man who was photographed bringing a handful of zip ties into the Capitol Building during the failed coup attempt, was arrested by FBI earlier today.

They can't hide. The FBI, no longer shackled by trump, is rounding up these traitors very quickly. LOCK THEM UP.

Lock them up. Lock them up. 

• Thumb up 1
Just now, calguy said:

Funny how quickly the FBI can round up "seditionists" and solve a major hit on a telecom company, but they can't find Hunter's laptop that they've had for two years.

Lol

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Funny how quickly the FBI can round up "seditionists" and solve a major hit on a telecom company, but they can't find Hunter's laptop that they've had for two years.

Lol

Reeeward 💰

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Epic deflection fail

Is it not the truth?

The FBI will slow walk the hell out of somethings, but can find a guy that poached a Moose in Montana in less than 24 hours if they want too.

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Lol

Great point

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Sometimes the reward is bigger for keeping your mouth shut and looking the other way too...

How would you know about that, rippy? Busy writing board rules?

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Is it not the truth?

The FBI will slow walk the hell out of somethings, but can find a guy that poached a Moose in Montana in less than 24 hours if they want too.

If you want to talk about that start a new thread. This thread is about the arrest of a MAGA traitor.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Just now, rippy38 said:

Actually, Hunter has been grifting for his pops for quite a while now... way before last last year.

Then start a new thread instead if hijacking mine. 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I started out talking about the efficiency (or lack thereof) of the FBI, which was pertinent to the topic... and mentioned the Hunter Biden laptop as a point of reference.

You mentioned Hunter again, and I replied.

That's how conversations go, don't they?

Just now, rippy38 said:

I started out talking about the efficiency (or lack thereof) of the FBI, which was pertinent to the topic... and mentioned the Hunter Biden laptop as a point of reference.

Nope

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

so about zip tie boy - lets hope he spills the beans on why they invaded the capitol and on whose orders.

7 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

GOD DAMN MAN! keep up the great work...love it when calvin cries and whines all day long...

Just now, jerra- said:

so about ziplock boy - lets hope he spills the beans on why they invaded the capitol and on whose orders.

CIA...all you need to know...

Just now, jerra- said:

so about ziplock boy - lets hope he spills the beans on why they invaded the capitol and on whose orders.

You already said the Trump led them in with sabre drawn!

Was he riding a white stallion too?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

GOD DAMN MAN! keep up the great work...love it when calvin cries and whines all day long...

I just looked in the mirror and I can confirm that I am not crying. Not even one tear.