SITE ANNOUNCEMENT: Threats and Advocating Violence

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

freedom of speech you commie motherfucker

Inciting an insurrection to overthrow the government is not freedom of speech.

It is a serious crime. Trump and his blind followers will soon learn.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck the FBI I do not recognize their authority anymore 

WHY CAN'T I MAKE A THUMBS UP OR DOWN OR FU I WOULD ONLY DO A THUBS UP TO YOU IT IS MY HONEST OPINION THAT YOU AND @kfools are the center of MY UNIVERSE!    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, calguy said:

so will antifa and blm

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. The rules are in place...until the next attempt at overthrowing American democracy.

Okay, I'm going to rant a little here.  I know it will do nothing to change the minds of ignorant parties who refuse to remember inconvenient history, but...

Over the last few days I have been absolutely deluged with media pundits, partisan hacks, and what-have-you's, all shrieking about assaults against "our democracy", or talking about "American democracy".

I don't care about your political affiliation, or what you think about one given political issue or other; but PLEASE educate yourself.

THE UNITED STATES WAS NEVER A DEMOCRACY.

Read those words. Absorb them, UNDERSTAND them.

The word "democracy" appears nowhere in our Founding documents. Our Founders spoke of democracy in terms of distrust, and warning.

When the Framers of the Constitution sat down to figure out a new form of government for the nation they had sweat blood to create, they researched the strengths and weaknesses of a lot of different forms of government. They would take the good ideas they found... and reject the rest.

Democracy was one form of government they evaluated, as it was seen as part-and-parcel for a nation based in the idea of the citizens governing themselves; BUT they then put a lot of things in the Constitution precisely to remove the facets of democracy they found dangerous to the liberty of the smallest majority that exists: the individual citizen.

They wanted to put the rights of each and every citizen out of the reach of infringement by an overarching government. They built a Constitutional Republic that, while it used certain principles and facets of democracy was NOT, in itself, a democracy. When Ben Franklin was asked what kind of government the people had been given, his response was NOT "A democracy", but instead: "A Republic... if you can keep it."

As time as gone on, more and more Americans have come out of a public school system believing - not in our Republic - but in the idea of "American democracy".

I've told the story before about the two editions of the Civics textbooks I found, the earlier one having an involved section about the differences between a "democracy" and the unique Constitutional Republic our nation is... and the second one from thirty years later with all that information removed and telling us that we were a "democracy".

In the end, it seems we have not been successful in our efforts to "keep" our Republic... and thus I wonder if the Republic is well and truly dead, or if there might yet be a flickering hope of restoring her.

Only Time will tell.

137592632_10225109198856253_403019917820
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, calguy said:

YES  it  is  fuckface !

36 minutes ago, calguy said:

It is a serious crime

Only for the government that people are incited to overthrow !

You are a asshole !

41 minutes ago, calguy said:

Like this?

• Thanks 1

I don't support what happened in D.C. on the 6th.  I'll say that right up front.  

For all the rioting of the past year, and the condemnation of the leftist extremists' use of violence to undermine the economy and force compliance by their political enemies, all the 6th did was lower us all to the same level.  "Well, THEY did it first!" is a pretty hollow rationalization.

Still... I was struck by something on the news recently.  Two Democratic lawmakers had been photographed cowering on the floor of the House chamber during the incident, their faces twisted in rictuses of terror and horror.  They clearly genuinely believed they were about to be murdered in place.  They were both interviewed by the MSM that next day, and their faces were locked in expressions that were nothing less than what I saw as petulant anger.  As they answered the questions, I noticed that their entire tenor was that of aristocrats enraged that the peasants they feel beneath them had dared to defy them.

I would postulate that the leftists now in charge of the government and think they now have the "mandate" to push their agendas to their extreme limits should consider this: very nearly half of the American people are angry about where this nation is and where it seems to be going.  For the leftists who have seized power, what happened on the 6th is a warning.  Those angry in this nation constitute nearly half of the American electorate, and the petulant, contemptuous backlash against them being propagated by the Extreme Left will NOT make them go away.  Instead, it will only inflame and encourage them.  THAT, people, is what will be our future if we don't figure out a better way.

Unfortunately, our government officials clearly feel THEY are the sole arbiters of power now.  They are no longer public "servants" but they clearly feel they are the oligarchs who have the power and the moral authority to dictate to the American people what is what... and THAT is a recipe for disaster.  When the people fear the government, that is tyranny, but when the government fears the people... that is Liberty.

As an aside, for all those who screamed no American resistance to overreaching government could be done with small arms against the power of the American military, I submit the following...

136069184_229687288627174_42656585764388

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

all the 6th did was lower us all to the same level.

Nope, it didn't !

No looting, no arson, no murdering  .  .  .  

Big difference !

If you can't see it  .  .  .  wipe the shit off your eyes !

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Neither of which happened calvin, do try to keep up...

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Okay, I'm going to rant a little here.  I know it will do nothing to change the minds of ignorant parties who refuse to remember inconvenient history, but...

Over the last few days I have been absolutely deluged with media pundits, partisan hacks, and what-have-you's, all shrieking about assaults against "our democracy", or talking about "American democracy".

I don't care about your political affiliation, or what you think about one given political issue or other; but PLEASE educate yourself.

THE UNITED STATES WAS NEVER A DEMOCRACY.

Read those words. Absorb them, UNDERSTAND them.

The word "democracy" appears nowhere in our Founding documents. Our Founders spoke of democracy in terms of distrust, and warning.

When the Framers of the Constitution sat down to figure out a new form of government for the nation they had sweat blood to create, they researched the strengths and weaknesses of a lot of different forms of government. They would take the good ideas they found... and reject the rest.

Democracy was one form of government they evaluated, as it was seen as part-and-parcel for a nation based in the idea of the citizens governing themselves; BUT they then put a lot of things in the Constitution precisely to remove the facets of democracy they found dangerous to the liberty of the smallest majority that exists: the individual citizen.

They wanted to put the rights of each and every citizen out of the reach of infringement by an overarching government. They built a Constitutional Republic that, while it used certain principles and facets of democracy was NOT, in itself, a democracy. When Ben Franklin was asked what kind of government the people had been given, his response was NOT "A democracy", but instead: "A Republic... if you can keep it."

As time as gone on, more and more Americans have come out of a public school system believing - not in our Republic - but in the idea of "American democracy".

I've told the story before about the two editions of the Civics textbooks I found, the earlier one having an involved section about the differences between a "democracy" and the unique Constitutional Republic our nation is... and the second one from thirty years later with all that information removed and telling us that we were a "democracy".

In the end, it seems we have not been successful in our efforts to "keep" our Republic... and thus I wonder if the Republic is well and truly dead, or if there might yet be a flickering hope of restoring her.

Only Time will tell.

137592632_10225109198856253_403019917820

Great rant!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You do it all the time  .  .  .  at the bus station gent's  latrines !

Put your dentures in. I hate gum flapping

41 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Nope, it didn't !

No looting, no arson, no murdering  .  .  .  

Big difference !

If you can't see it  .  .  .  wipe the shit off your eyes !

Did you even WATCH what happened?  Or maybe you missed the Air Force veteran shot dead inside the building?  

Don't talk to me about what's in my eyes until you've wiped it out of your own!

38 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Did you even WATCH what happened?  Or maybe you missed the Air Force veteran shot dead inside the building?  

Don't talk to me about what's in my eyes until you've wiped it out of your own!

I saw a crazed QAnon MAGAt woman screaming and yelling as the mob was trying to breach a blocked doorway leading to a hallway where a hundred or more Congress members were sheltering. I saw that same crazed woman attempt to climb through the broken door window even though a gun was clearly pointed her direction from a room just beyond the door. She was shot trying to attack members of Congress. She took the risk. She paid the price.

Trump lied.

She died.

In a month no one will remember she ever existed.

The end.

• kfools unpinned this topic
4 minutes ago, calguy said:

I saw a crazed QAnon MAGAt woman screaming and yelling as the mob was trying to breach a blocked doorway leading to a hallway where a hundred or more Congress members were sheltering. I saw that same crazed woman attempt to climb through the broken door window even though a gun was clearly pointed her direction from a room just beyond the door. She was shot trying to attack members of Congress. She took the risk. She paid the price.

Trump lied.

She died.

The end.

OH, no, you will NOT be able to ignore that woman's death.  Her death was unjustified, and your dismissal of it just shows you for what you are.

What you are clearly too STUPID to comprehend is that a huge part of the American people are as angry as she was.  Dismiss them, or try to petulantly punish them for daring to think they had a right to stand up for what they believe in, and you will only see a pushback that will make the events of the 6th look like a raucous garden party.

It isn't "the end", as much as you self-righteous punks want it to be.  Handle it wrong, and this is only a beginning to what comes next.

You might ought to think about that.

136069184_229687288627174_42656585764388

22 hours ago, rippy38 said:

The longstanding rule regarding direct threats against other members is now fully restored, including the addition that includes elected officials. 

Moving forward, making direct threats or advocating violence against other groups will also be considered as making a violent threat.

Given the current political environment in our Country, as well as the world, this has become necessary. This is now a zero tolerance, three day suspension/hell room penalty.

Issues regarding threats (or any other rule infraction) will no longer be debated on the board. If you see an issue, make a report on the post instead of tagging a moderator or admin in a reply. If you don't know how to make a report, just ask. Please leave a comment in all reports.

The posted rule will be updated to reflect these changes in the near future.

Sorry to hear that rip. Now we won't get to see how vicious democrats really are.

benson13 1-9-2021 2:19pm
Let trumps TrailerTrash DIE from the trumpVIRUS.....who cares

18 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump lied.

She died.

The end.

The right have been seeing the same thing from Idiots of your party for the last 4 years. Stop wagging your fucking tail you ignorant ASSHOLE your party is much more violent and have been all along. But I'm finally glad to see you are finally against rioting.  

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says 'I AM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY RIGHT NOW Portland Oregon Riots'

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

phucking god damn Trumptards

If those four women were members on this board, I would send them to Hell for violating the policy in the OP...

Inciting violence.

LOL

4 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

flat

Flat, huh?

Oklahoma contains 10 distinct ecological regions, more per square mile than in any other state by a wide margin. ... The state has four primary mountain ranges: the Arbuckle Mountains, the Wichita Mountains, the Ozark Mountains and the Ouachita Mountains.

• Haha 1