Bring the Insurrectionists to Justice

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree completely! Trump needs to be removed. Conservatives have danced with the devil for too long. You need to cut your ties with him. I voted for him as a stop-gap against the left but the trade o

unlike most on the right you seem to have a realistic view of what this means for the Republican party   I will be glad to see the party go back to fiscal conservatism social conservatism an

You are nothing.     **This was directed at Duck615**

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I agree completely! Trump needs to be removed. Conservatives have danced with the devil for too long. You need to cut your ties with him. I voted for him as a stop-gap against the left but the trade off was too great. Instead of accepting his defeat, Trump went ahead and DESTROYED any chance to win the two Georgia elections the GOP should have won. That lost the senate and you can put that right at the feet of Trump. 

Trump is a disgrace. 

unlike most on the right you seem to have a realistic view of what this means for the Republican party

I will be glad to see the party go back to fiscal conservatism social conservatism and reasonable discourse

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

I agree completely! Trump needs to be removed. Conservatives have danced with the devil for too long. You need to cut your ties with him. I voted for him as a stop-gap against the left but the trade off was too great. Instead of accepting his defeat, Trump went ahead and DESTROYED any chance to win the two Georgia elections the GOP should have won. That lost the senate and you can put that right at the feet of Trump. 

Trump is a disgrace. 

They will be. They are being identified as we speak. These fools were stupid enough to commit their crimes in front of the best surveillance system in the world. I haven't heard of any arrests yet but you know the FBI is compiling a list of addresses and getting ready to send agents out to start knocking on doors. 

Just now, calguy said:

They will be. They are being identified as we speak. These fools were stupid enough to commit their crimes in front of the best surveillance system in the world. I haven't heard of any arrests yet but you know the FBI is compiling a list of addresses and getting ready to send agents out to start knocking on doors. 

YEP WE HAVE NAMES AND PICTURES OF BLM AND ANTIFA FAGGOTS

Trump Rioters Wanted to Find and Hang Mike Pence, Reuters Reporter and Eyewitness Says

Source: Mediaite

Supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed and invaded the Capitol on Wednesday reportedly intended to find and execute Vice President Mike Pence.

Reuters News Pictures Editor Jim Bourg revealed in a Twitter post that he heard “at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor.”

“It was a common line being repeated,” he added. “Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed.”

A Twitter user later responded to the report, sharing a video of rioters chanting, “Hang Mike Pence!”

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-rioters-wanted-to-find-and-hang-mike-pence-reuters-reporter-and-eyewitness-says/
8 minutes ago, calguy said:

I wonder how hard its going to be to fully prosecute a lot of them.   The Capitol police let them in, so unless a person did damage or accessed restricted information a bunch of them will largely get off.   

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I wonder how hard its going to be to fully prosecute a lot of them.   The Capitol police let them in, so unless a person did damage or accessed restricted information a bunch of them will largely get off.   

You are going to prosecute deep state actors and CIA?

Hoax..you been played!

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

That remains to be seen. I'm sure a lot of them will be charged with minor offenses as you say. I think the heavier boot will come down hard on those people shown on video inside the Capitol breaking windows, standing on statues, sitting in the speaker's chair, etc. I'm guessing people like that redneck fool from Arkansas who had his boot propped up on the desk in Pelosi's office are going to see 10 yrs in jail or more by the time they add up all the charges. 

53 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Trump is a disgrace. 

We mainstream conservatives need to take back our position as the alternative to leftism. We MUST reject and eject Trump's populism and insanity.

Richard Barnett, the "man" who sat in Pelosi's chair and stole her mail, has been arrested!

NEW: Richard Barnett has been arrested for illegally entering the office of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and stealing Congressional mail. (DoJ)
Just now, Redoctober said:

Trump is a disgrace. 

We mainstream conservatives need to take back our position as the alternative to leftism. We MUST reject and eject Trump's populism and insanity.

So, what your saying is...

You do not have the intellectual capacity to see that the protest is now being used by the rat media and the rat politicians and their tech censors to incite you into accepting what ever narrative they manufacture ....

Are you fucking Blind?

• Haha 1
Just now, calguy said:

Richard Barnett, the "man" who sat in Pelosi's chair and stole her mail, has been arrested!

NEW: Richard Barnett has been arrested for illegally entering the office of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and stealing Congressional mail. (DoJ)

So, what's your vision of America under Biden?

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

Trump is a disgrace. 

Populism and Cultural conservation is conservatism.

There is no party for you with us anymore. We are the majority.

You may need to consider a move to the left. 

Perhaps the green new deal is more your speed.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

No they didn't let them in they forced their way in.