POLICE: Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot

The New York Post has an article out today saying the law enforcement has identified two Antifa members among those who rioted yesterday at the Capitol:

At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

Just now, TruePatriot said:

LOLOL.........the New York Post is a tabloid rag with no credibility..........just the sort of fake news you would always trust with your life, you poor delusional fart.  

New York Post

The New York Post is a daily newspaper for New York.

Scorecard

Mostly False 

100%

For more details, see the Principles of PolitiFact

Oh yeah, real credible, OldFart......LOLOLOLOL........an unnamed, unspecified "law enforcement source" "told the Post"......which has no credibility.

You are sooooooo gullible......as well as stupid.

Two 'antifascists' supposedly joined the "THONGS of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol" "so that Trump would get blamed"???

think the many thousands of rabid Trump sycophants and fluffers who attacked and the scores who actually invaded  and vandalized the United States Capitol building were quite sufficient for everyone sane to "blame Trump", without any need for a couple of imaginary antifascists. 

Here here. It's crazy that the right wing is trying to blame Antifa. Even though antifa is gay. 

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

Scorecard

Mostly False 

100%

For more details, see the Principles of PolitiFact

George Soro's funded...no doubt.

BTW: I didn't say it was true...I said the Police said it.

Call them liars...OK and stop killing the messenger because you don't like the message.

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

George Soro's funded...no doubt.

Cling for dear life to those dimwitted right wing crackpot conspiracy theories, Oldfart.....they are all you have!

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

BTW: I didn't say it was true...I said the Police said it.

Call them liars...OK and stop killing the messenger because you don't like the message.

Would that bogus article be on this forum if you hadn't posted it, OldFart? You posted it, you own it.......so stop being a coward and trying to duck responsibility for this fraudulent "message".

9 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Would that bogus article be on this forum if you hadn't posted it...

Back in August, a BLM leader stood on a street in Washington DC and said,

“I’m at the point where I want to put these police in a fucking grave. I’m at the point where I’m ready to burn the fucking White House down. I want to take it to the Senators. I want to take it to the Congress. I want to take the fight to them. And at the end of the day, if they ain’t gonna to hear us, we burn them the fuck down.

6aba557df98835e0cca7fbc03c42459b.jpg

2 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Cling for dear life to those dimwitted right wing crackpot conspiracy theories, Oldfart.....they are all you have!

Listen up newdick: There are pictures of one them...right there when the girl was shot by a Blackman:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/07/utah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766

I can't wait to hear how you blow this off !

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

The New York Post has an article out today saying the law enforcement has identified two Antifa members among those who rioted yesterday at the Capitol:

At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

my gosh just admit it

stop scouring obscure articles hoping its not the right wing who did this

In fact its getting pretty sad.

Trump told them to protest, and they walked over from the nearby rally

Thousands of them

• Upvote 1
Just now, leomon said:

my gosh just admit it

Trump told them to protest, and they walked over from the nearby rally

Thousands of them

And even if its true

okay find two antifa dressed up out of thousands and thousands of trump supporters

Whats your point? Those two people did this? 

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Back in August, a BLM leader stood on a street in Washington DC and said,

“I’m at the point where I want to put these police in a fucking grave. I’m at the point where I’m ready to burn the fucking White House down. I want to take it to the Senators. I want to take it to the Congress. I want to take the fight to them. And at the end of the day, if they ain’t gonna to hear us, we burn them the fuck down.   

Even if that un-attributed quote was real and not just trash off one of your nutjob websites........so what???

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump inciting his crackpot followers to attack Congress, you pathetic clown.

Seconds after the girlie was exacuted:

809e4bc2fdb0e2c1ef8005df4ea75217.jpg

At the U.S. Capitol, John Sullivan was standing next to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt when she was shot and killed by a police officer. In fact, he filmed it. 

Utah Man With a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol

4 hours ago, leomon said:

Who rioted all summer?

did Trump supporters get violent?

And even if its true

okay find two antifa dressed up out of thousands and thousands of trump supporters

Whats your point? Those two people did this? 

Likely more than 2. I dont know that there really is a point in bringing it up. Right wing groups are known to infiltrate protests themselves.

Both sides do it. Im not really sure it's all that effective though.

they did exactly what trump asked them to do and trump said he loved them  for  doing it.