• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday was a disaster. Congratulations, all we accomplished was getting the whole world to talk about making DC a state again and ending up with 2 or 4 more permanent demoshit senators. Way to go.

You are absolutely full of s***.The wave of revulsion at the invasion of the capital is just beginning.The Democrats will be in power for the next 15 years as a result

I would not despair. Yes, yesterday was a disaster for all. However, Biden is only going to be a one term President. In 4 years, put a solid candidate forth and my guess is that Republicans have a solid chance. The Democratic majority in the House and Senate is very narrow and could easily change in 2022. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would not despair. Yes, yesterday was a disaster for all. However, Biden is only going to be a one term President. In 4 years, put a solid candidate forth and my guess is that Republicans have a solid chance. The Democratic majority in the House and Senate is very narrow and could easily change in 2022. 

The issue u have now

Is how can GOP capture such a wide base

You guys even hate your own senators. I.E. mitt romney

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

All true. However I was looking forward to a Trump run next time around. That's been burned down, ground up, and scattered to the wind now. 

Will be interesting to see who and what personality type will prevail for the GOP nomination though. Might make it more interesting than just reheating a past president...

7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yesterday was a disaster. Congratulations, all we accomplished was getting the whole world to talk about making DC a state again and ending up with 2 or 4 more permanent demoshit senators. Way to go.

Hey Trump: 2024? Yeah you just threw that down the shitter.

For once I agree with you. Hell must have frozen over. 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

All true. However I was looking forward to a Trump run next time around. That's been burned down, ground up, and scattered to the wind now. 

Will be interesting to see who and what personality type will prevail for the GOP nomination though. Might make it more interesting than just reheating a past president...

The Republicans need someone who is fiery, passionate, intense but that can reign it in most of the time. Trump's verbal diarrhea was his undoing. One tweet per month instead one per every 2 minutes and this conversation is not happening. 

• Thumb up 1
9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

He once again listened to Rino advisors and failed to institute the Insurrection Act and present to America a FAIR Election without CORRUPTION

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You are absolutely full of s***.The wave of revulsion at the invasion of the capital is just beginning.The Democrats will be in power for the next 15 years as a result

• Thumb up 2
4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Our GOP Party will not exist

1 minute ago, slideman said:

This is just my perspective and being that it is a prediction that has not yet come to pass... can't exactly lie or be full of it. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I said here 3 years ago that Trump was making huge mistakes hiring so many FAGGOT NEOCONS to surround himself with

and guess what....they all betrayed him.  They were there to PROTECT DC - not Trump

Remember Bob Barr and that faggot DURHAM were gonna go after the RussiaHoaxers....LMAO

70 million Americans got played by the Republican party

Just now, impartialobserver said:

This is just my perspective and being that it is a prediction that has not yet come to pass... can't exactly lie or be full of it. 

Recent events have certainly raised the fur on people here. Everybody's a sniper and there are no sides. LMAO

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

You might be right scumfucker.  Corruption has deeply implanted itself in America.

15 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wrong.

Because yesterday showed just how far 'we the people " will go and how we feel.

The dems even try it will be war.

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I said here 3 years ago that Trump was making huge mistakes hiring so many FAGGOT NEOCONS to surround himself with

and guess what....they all betrayed him.  They were there to PROTECT DC - not Trump

Remember Bob Barr and that faggot DURHAM were gonna go after the RussiaHoaxers....LMAO

70 million Americans got played by the Republican party

RINOS, who comprise of 60 percent, not the Republican Party

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Recent events have certainly raised the fur on people here. Everybody's a sniper and there are no sides. LMAO

Your side never had any real ideas. "Tear it all down" is not an idea.

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yes, for the moment their hair is standing on end. Next year, this will be on the backburner and it will be mostly business as usual. 

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The Republicans need someone who is fiery, passionate, intense but that can reign it in most of the time. Trump's verbal diarrhea was his undoing. One tweet per month instead one per every 2 minutes and this conversation is not happening. 

I don't think Twitter diarrhea was his total undoing. Didn't help, but the combination of not taking the virus seriously, leftist illegal election policies, and billions spent by the other side cost him re-election. Then he trashed 2024 by himself yesterday.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Wrong.

Because yesterday showed just how far 'we the people " will go and how we feel.

The dems even try it will be war.

yesterday showed "you the people" can't go very far at all. So they closed the Capitol for a few hours. What did you lose in the process?

dumbass

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Yes, for the moment their hair is standing on end. Next year, this will be on the backburner and it will be mostly business as usual. 

Nope.

The minute the Dems try and implement their agenda....

All bets are off....