We should set a day and time to discuss the site moving forward.

rippy38

I'm assuming SpyCar is done... and seeing as how kfools is starting to promote the site on social media platforms and adding some pretty cool features to boot, I really expect we will pick up some good traffic in the near future.

We should get a game plan in place and definitely see about adding another mod ASAP.

I have a few ideas about making the site a little more "new" member friendly that I would like to toss out there but I think we should confer as a group as well pretty soon.

I know that lucifer is working like a 140 hrs a week but I'm pretty flexible since I am still in "semi retired" status so, all I need is a date and time.

What do y'all think?

@lucifershammer

@kfools

16 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I'm assuming SpyCar is done... and seeing as how kfools is starting to promote the site on social media platforms and adding some pretty cool features to boot, I really expect we will pick up some good traffic in the near future.

We should get a game plan in place and definitely see about adding another mod ASAP.

I have a few ideas about making the site a little more "new" member friendly that I would like to toss out there but I think we should confer as a group as well pretty soon.

I know that lucifer is working like a 140 hrs a week but I'm pretty flexible since I am still in "semi retired" status so, all I need is a date and time.

What do y'all think?

@lucifershammer

@kfools

I'm gonna vet calguy as a replacement.  If you have a better ideas let me know.  I gotta head to work at 3am so I won't be up much longer.

21 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What do y'all think?

@lucifershammer

@kfools

One thought.. kill some of the redundant rooms?

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I'm gonna vet calguy as a replacement.  If you have a better ideas let me know.  I gotta head to work at 3am so I won't be up much longer.

I can work with just about anyone.

I have no problems with calguy.