Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have integrity, Bill.   You prove that everyday.

Well... now we have @calguy   Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.   Are you a draftee too?   Lol

Y’all sure do feud a lot...

6 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

 

Beautiful.  They snagged some monsters.  Their techniques are impeccable.  Their rod/reel combos are in the range of $1,000 to $1500 bucks

 

Here is top 5 on my bucket list - Kamchatka, home of the 1500 lb Kamchatka bears

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Beautiful.  They snagged some monsters.  Their techniques are impeccable.  Their rod/reel combos are in the range of $1,000 to $1500 bucks

 

Here is top 5 on my bucket list - Kamchatka, home of the 1500 lb Kamchatka bears

 

FUCK YOU!

 

This had been a motivational speech by Kfools.

 

To download the audio version please visit our affiliate page at Crimeaisafaggot.com

 

Message has been converted for the hearing impaired all rights reserved 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

FUCK YOU!

 

This had been a motivational speech by Kfools.

 

To download the audio version please visit our affiliate page at Crimeaisafaggot.com

 

Message has been converted for the hearing impaired all rights reserved 2021.

Yer such a card, a real rascal, some might even say a scamp or scallywag. 

Others may label you a rapscallion.  Another may dare say scoundrel or ruffian.😜

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yer such a card, a real rascal, some might even say a scamp or scallywag. 

Others may label you a rapscallion.  Another may dare say scoundrel or ruffian.😜

I do not appreciate your early century insults sir!

 

And I would challenge you to duel,but you would likely accept.

 

Good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kfools said:

I do not appreciate your early century insults sir!

 

And I would challenge you to duel,but you would likely accept.

 

Good day.

LMAO - well done!

 

Bro, I apologize for intervening in your thread of thought. 

I get carried away as you well know.

We are the same team Brotein Shake...TEAM CON.  You: Neo-con....Me: Con-iLingus

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LMAO - well done!

 

Bro, I apologize for intervening in your thread of thought. 

I get carried away as you well know.

We are the same team Brotein Shake...TEAM CON.  You: Neo-con....Me: Con-iLingus

I...am

 

 

NOT

 

A Neo Con. 

 

I just find killing  brown people acceptable. No half measures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

Doesn't sound like he is anymore.. He is probably relieved

HE IS EMBARASSED AND ASHAMED. HIS PARTNER IS TAKING IT OUT ON HIS BALOON KNOT!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...