• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have integrity, Bill.   You prove that everyday.

Well... now we have @calguy   Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.   Are you a draftee too?   Lol

Y’all sure do feud a lot...

11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The post was removed almost as soon as it was posted...

Posts like that have never been "allowed", and weren't in this case either.

What was suspended was levying punishment for making such a post.

Plus an announcement that the rules were suspended while other violent threats were flying. That encouraged these sorts of post and it makes the website complicit.

This was a massive failure. You are not taking this seriously. Big mistake.

Bill

6 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Plus an announcement that the rules were suspended while other violent threats were flying. That encouraged these sorts of post and it makes the website complicit.

This was a massive failure. You are not taking this seriously. Big mistake.

Bill

The other threat posts were removed as well... I took down quite a few that night myself.

Like I said, what was suspended was punishment.

kfools didn't want anyone left out of the conversation that night. He even released 5x5 from hell so he could post too.

Why do we keep having to beat this horse? The damn thing isn't just dead, it's mince meat.

Just now, rippy38 said:

The other threat posts were removed as well... I took down quite a few that night myself.

kfools didn't want anyone left out of the conversation that night. He even released 5x5 from hell so he could post too.

so that doesn't give you the fucking right to take down past posts.... you really are a fucking liberal asswipe

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

so that doesn't give you the fucking right to take down past posts.... you really are a fucking liberal asswipe

What are you even talking about ducky?

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What are you even talking about ducky?

time for you faggot censoring ass to go back on iggy

30 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Why do we keep having to beat this horse? The damn thing isn't just dead, it's mince meat.

We have a fundamental difference of opinion. What was being opened up wasn't a "conversation," but an opportunity to post violent threats in contravention of the board rules with the implicit encouragement of management.

Those sorts of actions will destroy this website if they continue.

Hosting companies and the law enforcement community are in no mood to humor extremist websites that promote violence and sedition, in case you are unaware. When "free-speech" crosses into criminality a website has got a serious problem.

You must know that's true.

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

We have a fundamental difference of opinion. What was being opened up wasn't a "conversation," but an opportunity to post violent threats in contravention of the board rules with the implicit encouragement of management.

Those sorts of actions will destroy this website if they continue.

Hosting companies and the law enforcement community are in no mood to humor extremist websites that promote violence and sedition, in case you are unaware. When "free-speech" crosses into criminality a website has got a serious problem.

You must know that's true.

Bill

Of course I get that... which is why I continued hiding posts that contained threats that night.

It's also why I don't want you reposting one of the same offending posts on the board again.

The only difference in mine and your stances are, I was okay with not dropping the hammer on the violaters (at kfools' request), while you weren't.

The posts were getting pulled down either way, which was indeed, the right thing to do.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

What was suspended was levying punishment for making such a post.

Spycar the Lying Sack of Shit can't seem to get that through his whiny little pinhead.

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Of course I get that... which is why I continued hiding posts that contained threats that night.

It's also why I don't want you reposting one of the same offending posts on the board again.

The only difference in mine and your stances are, I was okay with not dropping the hammer on the violaters (at kfools' request), while you weren't.

The posts were getting pulled down either way, which was indeed, the right thing to do.

In my estimation those sorts of posts were being encouraged by management. That put this website in jeopardy.

Not something I could go along with in good conscience. I had to stand with my ethical values while people were endangered in our nation's capital from right wing extremists. 

Won't be a part of that.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

In my estimation those sorts of posts were being encouraged by management. That put this website in jeopardy.

Not something I could go along with in good conscience. I had to stand with my ethical values while people were endangered in our nation's capital from right wing extremists. 

Won't be a part of that.

Bill

You're not only a liar, you're a fucking crybaby cunt

Just shut up already.