1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Spy is a rebel without a cause.

Sound familiar?

Lol

I have a cause. This one needs stop working his jaws with crap and just get wicked busy with killer text. I say if he's gonna be a mod he needs to wow us. It's all good to gig us fu(ks with barely mod crap but then who is gonna look at that like he's a hero? 

I know, Mr. Rippy, my bar is very high. But then for me that bar tomorrow... 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have integrity, Bill.   You prove that everyday.

Well... now we have @calguy   Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.   Are you a draftee too?   Lol

Y’all sure do feud a lot...

5 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Asking to clarify a point is not putting words in your mouth.    Saying "it sounds like this is what you are saying" is not putting words in your mouth.  

Honestly, you come across like a guy that is an abusive father with the way you moderated that board. Maybe now that you aren't in charge of it, people may have interest in posting there again.   

Correct....

8 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

YOU ARE FIRED.  I have stripped your mod powers and your services are no longer needed. You will not undermine the leadership of this board.   You have failed to  follow instructions,  you have proven yourself to be a heavy handed nazi to most members of this forum and you have overstepped your authority  for the last time. I'm fed up.. going forward @calguy will be your replacement  you are free to post as a member and nothing more.

Thank you....

Glad to see someone evaluated him as a moderator and decided enough is enough....

8 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You have lost your minds. I followed the posted board rules.

I don't follow "instructions" that go against the rules. I'm not a spineless "yes man."

Your fail.

Shame on you!

Bill

Bill...

Stopping spamming the board with your denials.

In related news dopelooknow might have a job for you in one of his many companies he owns

• Haha 2

He really wasn't a good choice for moderator.

He was already unpopular at LO and absolutely terrible at choosing his battles. There wasn't even a clear line between 'true' libruls and progressives, no matter how much he framed it that way-- it was basically Spycar vs everyone else.

I guess if the point was to make sure the few posters who still go to LO lost the urge to ever do so again, or to make sure that the ones kfools drove away would never return... then he was a good choice. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the point.

The only real line that can be crossed on this shithole is when things get exceedingly personal or someone's privacy or safety is threatened. Regulating content is absurd... that door slammed shut a long time ago.

Just now, Toldya said:

He really wasn't a good choice for moderator.

He was already unpopular at LO and absolutely terrible at choosing his battles. There wasn't even a clear line between 'true' libruls and progressives, no matter how much he framed it that way-- it was basically Spycar vs everyone else.

I guess if the point was to make sure the few posters who still go to LO lost the urge to ever do so again, or to make sure that the ones kfools drove away would never return... then he was a good choice. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the point.

I think you're right...

I think we've lost what moderators should be....

Attacking people...F bombing all over the place and threatening posters isn't what it's about

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Every post of yours turns the truth on its head. Boringly predictable. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Bill

Wake up loser.   I was one of first people to publicly recognize you were an awful moderator.   It was so obvious you were terrible.   You’re a liar and you’re stupid.   You are deranged.    It’s amazing the similarities that make up the lefty mind.   You, bludawg, willy, all terrible.   Why is that?  Why do libs make terrible mods?  

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Wake up loser.   I was one of first people to publicly recognize you were an awful moderator.   It was so obvious you were terrible.   You’re a liar and you’re stupid.   You are deranged.    It’s amazing the similarities that make up the lefty mind.   You, bludawg, willy, all terrible.   Why is that?  Why do libs make terrible mods?  

I said he was a terrible choice too ..

15 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Thank you....

Glad to see someone evaluated him as a moderator and decided enough is enough....

The tolerance of the management here is exemplary to give liberals a voice here.    Yet the cancel culture has proven itself to be wholly un American and should not have power. 

Just look at the existence of the LO room.   Why do they need that?  Why does it exist?   

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The tolerance of the management here is exemplary to give liberals a voice here.    Yet the cancel culture has proven itself to be wholly un American and should not have power. 

Just look at the existence of the LO room.   Why do they need that?  Why does it exist?   

Exactly....

It's like The Black Caucus....

You're not allowed

They don't want to be challenged or disputed

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Good point.   It sure is.   There is no need for either in a free society.  

Can you imagine if we had "The White Caucus"....???

9 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Fine. I'm not going to act against my sense of right and wrong or fail to enforce the posted board rules because someone is hacked off and has lost his fucking mind.

It's called having integrity.

Bill

Integrity?

It's like the time dopelooknow said he never lies....

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Exactly....

It's like The Black Caucus....

You're not allowed

They don't want to be challenged or disputed

What makes you think we don't want to be challenged or disputed?

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

I stood up for the board rules when the so-called “leadership” failed.

Bill, I disagree with your position on this but I respect your rigid, lockstep adherence to it. :lol:

10 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You have lost your minds. I followed the posted board rules.

I don't follow "instructions" that go against the rules. I'm not a spineless "yes man."

Your fail.

Shame on you!

Bill

Trump Readies Post Election Deep State Massacre Of Historic Proportions |  The Impious Digest

Just now, tunafish said:

@SpyCar DESERVED TO BE FIRED!

MANY TIMES HE ABUSED HIS MODERATOR POWERS!

FUCK YOU BILL!

BILL!

IF I WASH MY COCK WILL YOU SUCK IT?

IF YOU ANSWER NO YOU ARE A DIRTY COCK SUCKER!

yep spycar is worse than willfranklin

33 minutes ago, Toldya said:

What makes you think we don't want to be challenged or disputed?

Why can't I post in the liberal only room?