29 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Professionals are done with the failed dictator.

Stfu...  Trump never once acted like dictator...  you got your lite fascist ass handed to you today.    You are clueless. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have integrity, Bill.   You prove that everyday.

Well... now we have @calguy   Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.   Are you a draftee too?   Lol

Y’all sure do feud a lot...

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Yet I allowed you to post in the LO room (at your request) despite your dubious credentials.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Bill

Allowed me to.   Lol, the only person that ever took offense to me being there was you because you think any question is an affront to your supremacy.   So worried about authoritarianism but when given the opportunity, you acted as such.  

56 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Stfu...  Trump never once acted like dictator...  you got your lite fascist ass handed to you today.    You are clueless. 

correction: trump never could act like a dictator because this is a democracy.

Just now, jerra- said:

correction: trump never could act like a dictator because this is a democracy.

Trump rolled to pig over and let everyone see the dirty side.

I think he is a brash, arrogant fuck, but I like him for that.

Somebody always has to be the bad guy.

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Trump rolled to pig over and let everyone see the dirty side.

I think he is a brash, arrogant fuck, but I like him for that.

Somebody always has to be the bad guy.

he would have been a dictator if he could. 4 more years and installing yes men he might have been able to actually be a dictator.

49 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Allowed me to.   Lol, the only person that ever took offense to me being there was you because you think any question is an affront to your supremacy.   So worried about authoritarianism but when given the opportunity, you acted as such.  

Yes, I allowed you to post in the LO room at your request.

There was an expectation that you’d conform to the LO room rules that came with that—a condition that you were aware of in advance. That included posting respectfully and not trying to place false words in other people’s mouths. You struggled on those fronts.

I could have told you to shove off in the first place. Instead I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

As I said, no good deed goes unpunished.

Bill

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Every post of yours turns the truth on its head. Boringly predictable. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Yes, I allowed you to post in the LO room at your request.

There was an expectation that you’d conform to the LO room rules that came with that—a condition that you were aware of in advance. That included posting respectfully and not trying to place false words in other people’s mouths. You struggled on those fronts.

I could have told you to shove off in the first place. Instead I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

As I said, no good deed goes unpunished.

Bill

Asking to clarify a point is not putting words in your mouth.    Saying "it sounds like this is what you are saying" is not putting words in your mouth.  

Honestly, you come across like a guy that is an abusive father with the way you moderated that board. Maybe now that you aren't in charge of it, people may have interest in posting there again.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Asking to clarify a point is not putting words in your mouth.    Saying "it sounds like this is what you are saying" is not putting words in your mouth.  

Honestly, you come across like a guy that is an abusive father with the way you moderated that board. Maybe now that you aren't in charge of it, people may have interest in posting there again.   

Wrong. Saying “ “it sounds like” is putting words in someone’s mouth and it is especially vexing when those words are miles off from another person’s positions. You could not stop yourself. If you desire to hear clarification, just ask. Don’t invent pure crapola, then try to ascribe your inventions to others, and think you’re engaged in respectful discourse.

And fuck you for attempting to insult my father. Go to hell.

Bill

11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Wrong. Saying “ “it sounds like” is putting words in someone’s mouth and it is especially vexing when those words are miles off from another person’s positions. You could not stop yourself. If you desire to hear clarification, just ask. Don’t invent pure crapola, then try to ascribe your inventions to others, and think you’re engaged in respectful discourse.

And fuck you for attempting to insult my father. Go to hell.

Bill

It sounds like you are very defensive of your father.   I didn't bring him up in any way.   Why does the word "father" trigger you?

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

It sounds like you are very defensive of your father.   I didn't bring him up in any way.   Why does the word "father" trigger you?

You are a liar. Fuck yourself.

Bill

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Lol.    Now this makes sense.  "SpyCar" is a sok.   Well done.  

You are real dumb fuck. 

You get every single thing wrong.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You are real dumb fuck. 

You get every single thing wrong.

Bill

No, I'm not.   What i don't understand is why anybody would create multiple accounts on a board like this.    Cheap entertainment maybe?    

4 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

YOU ARE FIRED.  I have stripped your mod powers and your services are no longer needed. You will not undermine the leadership of this board.   You have failed to  follow instructions,  you have proven yourself to be a heavy handed nazi to most members of this forum and you have overstepped your authority  for the last time. I'm fed up.. going forward @calguy will be your replacement  you are free to post as a member and nothing more.

That was perfect. 

17 minutes ago, teacher said:

That was perfect. 

LOL. This board has no leadership. I stood up for the board rules when the so-called “leadership” failed.

The last think kfools or this website needs is a bunch of yes men who blindly “follow orders” when he goes off on a flight of insanity.

Rules, what rules? 

For fucks sake, you are lame.

Bill

48 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. This board has no leadership. I stood up for the board rules when the so-called “leadership” failed.

The last think kfools or this website needs is a bunch of yes men who blindly “follow orders” when he goes off on a flight of insanity.

Rules, what rules? 

For fucks sake, you are lame.

Bill

This is subjective...

15 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

This is subjective...

The “rules”were suddenly suspended because the owner has taken leave of his senses and has decided he’s a dictator and he can do whatever he wants. 

It’s not that subjective. LOL.

I would be a pretty poor friend to @kfoolsif I indulged his break with reality by going along with this.

Not doing it.

Bill

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The “rules”were suddenly suspended because the owner has taken leave of his senses and has decided he’s a dictator and he can do whatever he wants. 

It’s not that subjective. LOL.

I would be a pretty poor friend to @kfoolsif I indulged his break with reality by going along with this.

Not doing it.

Bill

Offer ideas instead of being a hard ass.

Be objective, instead of divisive.

Have you ever worked on a team?

Brainstorm for a change. Get in the box, then step out on look in.

In short, don't be such a hard ass.

Just sayin'

20 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Offer ideas instead of being a hard ass.

Be objective, instead of divisive.

Have you ever worked on a team?

Brainstorm for a change. Get in the box, then step out on look in.

In short, don't be such a hard ass.

Just sayin'

Worked and played on many teams. Was often a team leader, captain of my high school football squad. And I’ve coached many sports teams including lacrosse and basketball.

I’m a team player and I always play by the rules and make sure my players do the same.

One can’t chuck the rules because one has a whim or has taken leave of ones senses and think that’s somehow kosher. No way.

If having the integrity to stand by the rules makes me a hard ass in your eyes I’ll have to live with that. But I will not compromise my ethics.

I’m as clear headed and objective as they come. I understand right from wrong.

Today was a shit-show.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Worked and played on many teams. Was often a team leader, captain of my high school football squad. And I’ve coached many sports teams including lacrosse and basketball.

I’m a team player and I always play by the rules and make sure my players do the same.

One can’t chuck the rules because one has a whim or has taken leave of ones senses and think that’s somehow kosher. No way.

If having the integrity to stand by the rules makes me a hard ass in your eyes I’ll have to live with that. But I will not compromise my ethics.

I’m as clear headed and objective as they come. I understand right from wrong.

Today was a shit-show.

Bill

Today was a bit sour, but not the worst by any stretch.

Tomorrow we start fresh.

Any day above ground is good.

Lol

21 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

That's what it is.

I'll never fault you for that.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

No, you ain't. You are not with us mods. I been a mod cents 2007,  you ain't close to being a mod. 

Spy is a rebel without a cause.

Sound familiar?

Lol